Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 38. (Read 120789 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 4
How often is the Masternode reward paid? once per hour, once a day?

How many hours will the first reward come?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Will it be possible to buy DPS after September 30?

DPS? Dpc you mean. Im sure it will be traded on novaexchange, i dunno much about bleutrade
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to buy DPS after September 30?
What will be with DP (old) after September 30?

Dp old will be DPC, i think someone has already created a thread and is working on the old version of dp.
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
What will be with DP (old) after September 30?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries
Guys,

For who is looking at Digitalprice masternodes payouts please do not consider masternodes.pro as the stats are not correct, i have contacted the dev to get this sorted out, i suggest you look into https://dp.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/ the stats offered on this site are very professional.

Regards

Many thanks for sharing that site, I did'nt know it yet. 1100$ per year for one masternode seems to be pretty nice! Can I expect changes in this amount or will it most likely stay stable?
For the masternode setup, are all infos here in the thread or is there another location with more infos?

Well, if the price goes up you will make more, but you also have to understand that more masternodes less rewards, but more coins locked and less in circulation... Smiley
On our slack in #setupguides you can find all guides posted by community members.
That's really cool, of course once the price gets higher the income will become more substantial.
Guys,

For who is looking at Digitalprice masternodes payouts please do not consider masternodes.pro as the stats are not correct, i have contacted the dev to get this sorted out, i suggest you look into https://dp.cstats.net/masternodes/stats/ the stats offered on this site are very professional.

Regards

Many thanks for sharing that site, I did'nt know it yet. 1100$ per year for one masternode seems to be pretty nice! Can I expect changes in this amount or will it most likely stay stable?
For the masternode setup, are all infos here in the thread or is there another location with more infos?

Well, if the price goes up you will make more, but you also have to understand that more masternodes less rewards, but more coins locked and less in circulation... Smiley
On our slack in #setupguides you can find all guides posted by community members.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Guys,

Regards

cant find the right pool for DP2, its swapped from x11 to algo sha256?! cant mine with new antminer d3?

Dp V2 is POS, you can mine old dp only and then swap before 30th sept.

and after 30. sep?Huh im confussed

After 30th of september if you still holding old dp you cannot swap.

When is the deadline? Which timezone?

The time of the old dp explorer

http://dp.explorer.superpool.in/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
cant find the right pool for DP2, its swapped from x11 to algo sha256?! cant mine with new antminer d3?

Dp V2 is POS, you can mine old dp only and then swap before 30th sept.

and after 30. sep?Huh im confussed

After 30th of september if you still holding old dp you cannot swap.

When is the deadline? Which timezone?
Guys,

Regards
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Bought some. Hope it will rise.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I will give a try to DigitalPrice :-)
V2 stakes good, happy holding Smiley
Hey guys, how long do the coins get matured?
How many coins is enough for daily staking?
How much apr?

Coins are mature after 8hrs, the more coins you have the better, the amount of coins will have an higher weight on the network and give you more rewards.
Activity: 95
Hey guys, how long do the coins get matured?
How many coins is enough for daily staking?
How much apr?
Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Where can I find the instructions to swap dp coins?

Hello,

Head on to slack and contact triplex

Regards
Activity: 95
Where can I find the instructions to swap dp coins?
I got message form scrypto campaign manager that participants need to provide their DP wallet address to the thread, so i hope this is the correct one

#DP Wallet Address : UiPsFbEdUfp42xoRCRkKkFVksK9fJsL3SX

Thank you

You got the wrong thread here. I think you should post in the SRT bounty thread. Please delete your post
Why have forbidden deposit of DP(v1) at the exchanges ahead of time?
Start of DP(v2) - a new method of deception of miners?

This was bluetrade decision, not ours.
Pages:
Jump to: