Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 47. (Read 120792 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
ATTENTION!!!
Classical chain will be abandoned.

DigitalPrice V1 (Classic):

Block explorer: http://dp.explorer.superpool.in/
Pool: http://superpool.in
Node IP: 89.223.25.234

Pool and block explorer for the new version will be launched in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I have a problem with opening port 50000 on CentOS by VPS.

command
#iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 50000 -j ACCEPT

#service iptables restart

# nmap -p 50000 [IPaddress]

PORT      STATE  SERVICE
50000/tcp closed unknown

Why closed?

masternode is staking,but weight is 0 for a long time Undecided

Get onto our slack, someone will sure help you out.
Activity: 126
I have a problem with opening port 50000 on CentOS by VPS.

command
#iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --dport 50000 -j ACCEPT

#service iptables restart

# nmap -p 50000 [IPaddress]

PORT      STATE  SERVICE
50000/tcp closed unknown

Why closed?

masternode is staking,but weight is 0 for a long time Undecided

Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys you can now buy new masternode digitalprice directly on bleutrade dp2 is ticker.
Purifying The Blockchain
250 digital price per day with each masternode
Activity: 322
with 2 masternodes setup you can make 250 coins/mn per day. Why sell  Huh

Are you telling me that with one masternode you're getting 125 DP for every minute you run the MN?
Hello People,

We have good news from novaechange and bleutrade, they are both gonna support the new digitalprice, nova will be adding soon the currency to its exchange, and bleutrade has just put up a note on dp's trading section informing users about the update. They also will soon update the wallet.

If you have coins, just remember that you can swap till the deadline 30th September.

Hello Community!

The New Digitalprice is already active on bleutrade! You can start trading your new DP's! LETS GOO!!

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/DP2/BTC
Hello People,

We have good news from novaechange and bleutrade, they are both gonna support the new digitalprice, nova will be adding soon the currency to its exchange, and bleutrade has just put up a note on dp's trading section informing users about the update. They also will soon update the wallet.

If you have coins, just remember that you can swap till the deadline 30th September.
Purifying The Blockchain
Coins i want to sell are new Masternode digitalprice cant sell on exchange.
I need money urgently thats why selling.I want to hold but i dont have any other solution
At the first post says that the deadline will be last sepetember, did that means the ICO will be ended at that date?

Its not an ico, its a coin swap, yes that will be the deadline to swap old coins to new ones.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
At the first post says that the deadline will be last sepetember, did that means the ICO will be ended at that date?
Anyone want to buy 50k new dp at  650 satoshis?
Reason:Need money urgently

with 2 masternodes setup you can make 250 coins/mn per day. Why sell  Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is good to have this kind of coins, with this coins we could sent and received in a private way and that will be more secure.
Activity: 322

Simply trade them on Novaexchange? When your price is lower than the rest you'll get rid of them immediately.
Purifying The Blockchain
We have a confirmation of gen-re side on twitter!
This is a big deal Grin
I never thought that have soon been partner with a huge company Shocked

https://twitter.com/gen_re/status/902475498118361090

I think you posted in the wrong thread  Huh
Activity: 126
We have a confirmation of gen-re side on twitter!
This is a big deal Grin
I never thought that have soon been partner with a huge company Shocked

https://twitter.com/gen_re/status/902475498118361090
Roughly days to list on exchange cpozzer?My friends want to know who wanna invest

We are waiting for a reply from bluetrade. Once they get back to us we will let you know.

We need something better than bleutrade though. Lets not give up on getting this on other exchanges after swap.

Additional exchanges is a priority, but we need to get the swap done first.

Hello,

Once you have access to your coins contact triplex on slack, all you will need to do is send them to the burn address and he will swap them with new dp's

The problem is if you haven't got access to the coins they are lost even on the old chain, if you didn't backup your private keys this is not our fault, its your responsability and i do not think its fair for the whole community to swap coins on something like "the team can confirm they were mine". We talking about money not peanuts.
There is time till the 30th of September, try and find your private keys.

The fact of the matter is that we are talking about money and not about peanuts.

If the deadline is not limited to September 30, I would not worry.

And so I'm very likely to lose my money. If I can not get my hard disc before September 30.

We might be giving a grace period, depends on how many coins we still hold on the 30th of September.

Regards
Purifying The Blockchain
Yo man please dont list it on bleutrade.Its better not to have exchange lol.PLease only cryptopia if you want to list on one.List it on cryptopia plz
Pages:
Jump to: