Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 49. (Read 120792 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
Please solve "could not find echo"during masternodes setup.Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Wallet update released

Added DNS Seeding. Now you don't need to adding "addnodes=" to conf files to connect to network.
Activity: 126
Is it necessary to run the PC on which the masternode is saved for 24/7?
If so, would it be a good idea to run it on a GPU mining rig which is running 24/7?
Yep,If you have a GPU mining rig, It's more profitable.Because a GPU mining is low CPU usage.
First of all, I want to report that everythingw orks fine when you swap your old coins to new ones.

I have two questions about the creation of the masternodes:
- What does it mean to have a "white" static IP address?
- Where should I save the folders for the masternode? On my SSD, SSHD or my HDD?

As long as you have a static ip your good to go, i have my folders on my desktop.

If you don't have a static ip as regards providers that you are using everyday, you can use VPN connectiton instead Smiley
"7 - Press Win+R and type "cmd" and press Enter
 8 - Now type there:

Code:

echo start dp-mn1.exe -datadir=./data > %homepath%/Desktop/startmn1.cmd"

When I click on OK in the command box, my PC says that it can't find "echo".
Do I need to make some changes in the code?
(Sorry I'm a real noob regarding the command box)
Have you tried to type "echo" on command prompt ?
If ECHO is active you can see "ECHO is on".
Activity: 322
"7 - Press Win+R and type "cmd" and press Enter
 8 - Now type there:

Code:

echo start dp-mn1.exe -datadir=./data > %homepath%/Desktop/startmn1.cmd"

When I click on OK in the command box, my PC says that it can't find "echo".
Do I need to make some changes in the code?
(Sorry I'm a real noob regarding the command box)
Is it necessary to run the PC on which the masternode is saved for 24/7?
If so, would it be a good idea to run it on a GPU mining rig which is running 24/7?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In terms of running the masternodes I would suggest people not use a controller wallet if they host locally and instead just create multiple instances of the coin and on each instance run a single masternode through the digitalprice.conf file. I was getting kicked off every hour with the controller masternode.conf, but now I have been stable for 4 hours and counting.

Could you explain this in detail please? What do you mean by "multiple instances of the coin" ?

If you follow the guide you will setup multiple instances. Basically you will have like 4 wallets running on the same windows vps

Yes except since you only need 1 IP I just run all four wallets on the same laptop that I keep on 24/7. I used to do it with other coins and it worked so I have been doing it with DP and it has been working well so far. Just forget it is there, come back in a day or 2 and see the rewards
In terms of running the masternodes I would suggest people not use a controller wallet if they host locally and instead just create multiple instances of the coin and on each instance run a single masternode through the digitalprice.conf file. I was getting kicked off every hour with the controller masternode.conf, but now I have been stable for 4 hours and counting.

Could you explain this in detail please? What do you mean by "multiple instances of the coin" ?

If you follow the guide you will setup multiple instances. Basically you will have like 4 wallets running on the same windows vps

Activity: 378
First of all, I want to report that everythingw orks fine when you swap your old coins to new ones.

- Where should I save the folders for the masternode? On my SSD, SSHD or my HDD?

As long as you have a static ip your good to go, i have my folders on my desktop.

Activity: 868
Seems like an interesting project however the MN coin requirement seems a bit too high. Liked the graphics and the layout on the "ANN" page and I think if the dev and the team are focused as communicated, I think this coin can do wonders but then I think we just need to wait and watch where this goes.

All the best team. Will keep an eye on this project and see how it performs.
So masternodes are already working? Any plans for this coin to get listed on other exchangers? Just curious. Thanks

Masternodes are working perfectly, yes we have plans for new exchanges!
Activity: 336
So masternodes are already working? Any plans for this coin to get listed on other exchangers? Just curious. Thanks

9900 coins mined daily approx, divide them by the masternodes on the nextwork and you will get your daily income per masternode

How did you get 9900? According to my calculation 12 000 coins goes to MN daily:

There are 720 blocks every day.
720 x 25 x 66% = 12 000

120 sec is approx 600 blocks, i know that looking at maths it works out 12k
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple

9900 coins mined daily approx, divide them by the masternodes on the nextwork and you will get your daily income per masternode

How did you get 9900? According to my calculation 12 000 coins goes to MN daily:

There are 720 blocks every day.
720 x 25 x 66% = 12 000
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
I already have a wallet on windows with 50k coins.When i followmasternode guide it says digitalprice is already running.What should i do in this case mean i have to run another wallet on same pc.Please help
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can take some time to get a reply, check if the tx is queued.

Have see DP on nova
Pages:
Jump to: