Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DigitalPrice | FullPos | InstantX & Private Send| Masternodes 66% Rewards - page 48. (Read 120792 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Roughly days to list on exchange cpozzer?My friends want to know who wanna invest

We are waiting for a reply from bluetrade. Once they get back to us we will let you know.

We need something better than bleutrade though. Lets not give up on getting this on other exchanges after swap.
Activity: 174

Hello,

Once you have access to your coins contact triplex on slack, all you will need to do is send them to the burn address and he will swap them with new dp's

The problem is if you haven't got access to the coins they are lost even on the old chain, if you didn't backup your private keys this is not our fault, its your responsability and i do not think its fair for the whole community to swap coins on something like "the team can confirm they were mine". We talking about money not peanuts.
There is time till the 30th of September, try and find your private keys.

The fact of the matter is that we are talking about money and not about peanuts.

If the deadline is not limited to September 30, I would not worry.

And so I'm very likely to lose my money. If I can not get my hard disc before September 30.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Roughly days to list on exchange cpozzer?My friends want to know who wanna invest

We are waiting for a reply from bluetrade. Once they get back to us we will let you know.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello, i make new account because forgot my old and wanna ask , i have around 6-8k DP (cant remmember)  on bittrex, but the market is offline, so what to do ? Thanks Smiley
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Still can't really understand  about the swap things work with this coins.
What will get affected did all the peoples holding the coins will get affected tuh.

To implement pos and masternodes we had to make a new blockchain because the old digitalprice was on an old bip16 which doesn't support pos and masternode. The people that swap their coins wont be affected, if you decide not to swap you will probably lose out because the old dp will die after this.
My Digital price is in bleutrade and waiting to swap.

Head onto slack and pm triplex.  He will swap your coins
Has this project has some kid of bounties, since at the first post is available but there is still not much info available.

This will be discussed once the swap is finished.

Activity: 588
Still can't really understand  about the swap things work with this coins.
What will get affected did all the peoples holding the coins will get affected tuh.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
My Digital price is in bleutrade and waiting to swap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Has this project has some kid of bounties, since at the first post is available but there is still not much info available.
Activity: 322
Got it running.Run cmd as admin

How do I run command as admin?
My masternode is showing time 00:00 is it ok it says in tab its running.And do we have to add nodes in masternode conf file too?

Try let it run for about 1hr and then hit the update in your masternode section, if it says "masternode not in the list" then you have an issue
Purifying The Blockchain
My masternode is showing time 00:00 is it ok it says in tab its running.And do we have to add nodes in masternode conf file too?
Activity: 322
When you encrypted all of these wallets, you must have written down these keys somewhere?
 Maybe check if all your wallets are locked.

Hello,

Once you have access to your coins contact triplex on slack, all you will need to do is send them to the burn address and he will swap them with new dp's

The problem is if you haven't got access to the coins they are lost even on the old chain, if you didn't backup your private keys this is not our fault, its your responsability and i do not think its fair for the whole community to swap coins on something like "the team can confirm they were mine". We talking about money not peanuts.
There is time till the 30th of September, try and find your private keys.

Hello,

Purifying The Blockchain
Got it running.Run cmd as admin
Please solve "could not find echo"during masternodes setup.Thanks

Its not a masternode setup problem, i have masternodes running under windows 2008 and everything is working
Pages:
Jump to: