Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dinastycoin -1EUR in ITALY. Made for Italians . 1st PAYMENT ON BAR! - page 2. (Read 15427 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
When i start windows wallet it writes: error  Qt5Widgetsd.dll is missing. What now ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Now is 2000 per vote last i see was 150.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
Mercatox daily reminder

BONUS!!

Mercatox Incentive:

150 votes at least are needed.

Each voter will receive 2000 DCY .

How to?

Go to Mercatox.com, register, go to "Add coins / Voting " ( https://mercatox.com/coins/list )

PM me your DCY address. Notice this must be done in private message in order not to create "Spam".

Follow on twitter for a 200 DCY BONUS.

https://twitter.com/dinastycoinDCY
Activity: 73
I don't understand why I have problems with this crap. I d/l the blockchain from farsky above. thank you. but now it won't go past 213544. I'm about to give up on this.
It is created by RAD (rapid application development) Borland C++ or Pascal (i do not know).
So it works a little slower.
If you keep your wallet permanently online (24/7) - everything will be ok.
Otherwise, it takes several hours to synchronize.
ok thanks.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
I don't understand why I have problems with this crap. I d/l the blockchain from farsky above. thank you. but now it won't go past 213544. I'm about to give up on this.
It is created by RAD (rapid application development) Borland C++ or Pascal (i do not know).
So it works a little slower.
If you keep your wallet permanently online (24/7) - everything will be ok.
Otherwise, it takes several hours to synchronize.
Mercatox daily reminder

BONUS!!

Mercatox Incentive:

150 votes at least are needed.

Each voter will receive 2000 DCY .

How to?

Go to Mercatox.com, register, go to "Add coins / Voting " ( https://mercatox.com/coins/list )

PM me your DCY address. Notice this must be done in private message in order not to create "Spam".

Follow on twitter for a 200 DCY BONUS.

https://twitter.com/dinastycoinDCY
Activity: 84
ok, now i will upload blockchain snapshot to you
wait

https://mega.nz/#!35VRzBqL!kO6v95IEwVzyvtdHgX1DwNIjlzxHbEArVhrJ_lSaqBE
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Gui-wallet stop sinchronization on block 218866.
the gui wallet only goes to 168522. And I get an error on running the forknote daemon. so idk what to do.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
but if you create your own stock exchange, there will be two factors:

1. The buyers will say "we do not know and do not trust this exchange"
And they will be right!

2. I already know what are the manipulations on their own exchanges!
Lost orders, blocking withdraws.

No, Exchange and developers should be separate.
And it must be respected Exchanges.

It is necessary that the developers can not affect the owner and administrator exchanges, it is very important.

You want to create a own exchange?
Then you can say goodbye to the project !

you doom it to failure
Of course Farsky' you're right. We've been waiting to hear your input before we move forward. Now please go back to mining with your single GPU AMD p.c. Leave business to the professionals
The answer of professional  Cheesy
Use forknote at this point. I will update the GUI wallet links with bootstrap soon.
yeah this is all great and everything. but how long does it take to sync this gui wallet. it's stuck at Synchronizing 168523/168523.  I even tried running the cli with forknote and all the peers/nodes were saying timed out.
i have the same problem too
I asked for a pool administrator to give us a list of nodes or blockchain snapshop.
wait until tomorrow.
I upload him to mega and publish link here.
(sorry my english bad)

Edit.
although in fact it is possible that none of the wallet is not running in the world.
I do not know whether or not the pool itself can be a node.
(I think he may be)

Edit 2.
Wallet synchronized itself, I think yours too.
I will try always to keep online.
yeah this is all great and everything. but how long does it take to sync this gui wallet. it's stuck at Synchronizing 168523/168523.  I even tried running the cli with forknote and all the peers/nodes were saying timed out.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Of course Farsky' you're right. We've been waiting to hear your input before we move forward. Now please go back to mining with your single GPU AMD p.c. Leave business to the professionals
ok ok professional )))
You Italians are good people, but bad marketers
Premiere Mining, We are American's - Kings of Capitalism

ok ok professional )))
You Italians are good people, but bad marketers

And they will be right!

It is necessary that the developers can not affect the owner and administrator exchanges, it is very important.

you doom it to failure

And they will be right!

you doom it to failure
Exchange listing fees vary. i.e. Doufex.com listing fee is $1,000USD, cryptopia ia 1,000,000 DOT. As do most legit exchanges. Instead of spending thousands of $$$ to list DCY with about 3 good exchanges and in essence footing the bill for the entire community to dump DCY, why not create our own Exchange since it would be cheaper and we can then list other cryptonote coin and expand on that business model. (CLEAR) if you want DCY to be listed with anyother exchange feel free to put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is and assume that risk and financial burden. Noone is stopping anyone within the DCY community from paying the listing fees.
1,000,000 DOT = 0.24 BTC = $ 305.
not thousands of $$$

Exactly, for someone expecting to make 25/30 btc.
I said expand on that business model. Meaning now we can charge other new coin to be listed with us creating a permenant revenue stream.
Pages:
Jump to: