Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 2. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
September 02, 2014, 05:49:12 PM
anything new over here?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
we have been shafted big time Shocked

whats the best case scenario for this coin now?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
hmmm how long does bittrex give to remove coins they delist? i see a few other coins i've had on there are delisted too.
I think 2 weeks, but don't quote me on that.

EDIT: "As per our policy, markets that have been delisted will have their wallets removed 14 days following."
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
hmmm how long does bittrex give to remove coins they delist? i see a few other coins i've had on there are delisted too.

legendary
Activity: 1050
My wallet wont sync. Just downloaded the one in the OP. Anyone else stuck on 104974 blocks remaining?

Close and restart. It worked for me.

Have to put all coins in the wallet again, because poloniex is also delisting this coin  Angry
dont wont to dump it for 5 satochies. my average buy price was ~300SAT  lol

Shit reminds me I need to move my dis off bittrex.
Thanks.
my wallet working and synced fine   but it doesn't start staking?

dev's what i must do to fine stake?

regards

Staking takes like 9 days, you have to be patient. It's tough at first, but then it falls by the wayside.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
my wallet working and synced fine   but it doesn't start staking?

dev's what i must do to fine stake?

regards
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
My wallet wont sync. Just downloaded the one in the OP. Anyone else stuck on 104974 blocks remaining?

Close and restart. It worked for me.

Have to put all coins in the wallet again, because poloniex is also delisting this coin  Angry
dont wont to dump it for 5 satochies. my average buy price was ~300SAT  lol
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1050
i download wallet from the first topic : https://mega.co.nz/#!6NQCEC4B!VLeHFnHIzbE15F0kHXivem0iSqem9_oVMjC2a_tjdwE
After unrar and run , KAV notice and remove it . I don't know why

Generally that is called a false positive.
When I scan my computer I get many "Trojan" warnings which all have to do with GUIminer etc.

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
i download wallet from the first topic : https://mega.co.nz/#!6NQCEC4B!VLeHFnHIzbE15F0kHXivem0iSqem9_oVMjC2a_tjdwE
After unrar and run , KAV notice and remove it . I don't know why
Activity: 249
Dev , why i run wallet file in window , kaspersky notice have trojan and remove file . Please look at it for me . Thanks
Thanks dev don't leave us , hoping Dis coin is coming up in the future
It is unfortunate in the short term that they have delisted us however we wish well to Bittrex we were one of the first people involved with the exchange. DIS wil never die. Development is still occurring.

that's good to hear what is the next best trading platform for dis
Activity: 238
It is unfortunate in the short term that they have delisted us however we wish well to Bittrex we were one of the first people involved with the exchange. DIS wil never die. Development is still occurring.
DIS HAS BEEN REMOVED BY BITTREX
what now Raxe?HuhHuhHuhHuh??

Maybe dev would us keep Dis coin in my wallet and waiting the day Dis coin is back Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
is there a staking android wallet?

our developer is currently testing a staking Android wallet for our coin (alpha), as far as i know his work flow (given the fact he is having vacations this week),
I would estimate, that we will be releasing it in two/three weeks. And then you may find the blueprint for your wallet in our git repository.
here our road-map: http://ethancoin.info/?page_id=43

:-)
what now Raxe?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
Welp...this sucks!
Pages:
Jump to: