Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 4. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
It seems the wallet is just linked too a online wallet... meaning not holding any coins on the device itself... is that true raxe?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good buy right now, low market cap and delivering DEV. DISTRO is unique right now , and I want to ask, is the iOS wallet stacking ?

not so unique for long, raxe other coins will get the feature soon don't be fooled by the hype
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good buy right now, low market cap and delivering DEV. DISTRO is unique right now , and I want to ask, is the iOS wallet stacking ?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Congrats  Raxe.io we all new you could do it.... Dis to Da Moon !!!
Activity: 630
+460 % and volulme 0.52 BTC  Kiss Kiss Kiss
This will be the major step of DISTRO, Raxe delivering 1st iOS wallet in crypto!
Once people will find out that our dev has real capabilities to deliver, DISTRO will take his spot, remember current market cap is 14 BTC = $8,2k.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Excited to see what's next.  Just picked up some more dis. Still some in the 200sat range on polo.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Grin I'm a DIS bagholder  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  Grin
Go go people, tweet spread the word, #DISTRO going where it has to! #1st iOS wallet in crypto
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
<3!

Watch out for the upcoming project soon. We are in the early testnet stages of it.
Awesome work! Let's see if it works. Do you have screenshots?

Thanks yes we will get some screenshots out for you guys soon. We are working on another secret project it will be revealed in soon. Sorry for the wait thanks to everyone for being positive about our development. But this is a crypto first.

Great work Raxe! Glad I held onto my bag.

This will go crazy, there's alot of room to grow!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Thanks yes we will get some screenshots out for you guys soon. We are working on another secret project it will be revealed in soon. Sorry for the wait thanks to everyone for being positive about our development. But this is a crypto first.

Great work Raxe! Glad I held onto my bag.

Spread the word, DEV can deliver, this is the most complicated release, show some support for #DISTRO!
JAILBREAK FOR IOS DISTROCOIN RELEASE

https://mega.co.nz/#!RZsWwBSC!MekfgujklxlrhzMNQFaGMBcjt6bFFvxK2iBM9nlivIk

INSTRUCTIONS:

Jailbreak iOS
Install Cydia
Install OpenSSH (Cydia)
Install SpringBoard (Cydia)
Get your IP address from WiFi
Download Filezilla
SFTP into your phone (sftp://ip | root | alpine | 22)
go to /private/var/stash/
Look into each folder to find a folder called "Applications"
Upload Distrocoin.app into Applications folder
Set FilePermissions on Distrocoin.app folder to 777
Reboot
Open App Switcher on phone (Double click home button)
Swipe up on Home screen card
Click Restart
Voila!

Big thanks for the community support more developments are in the pipeline.
Activity: 540
At the very least Raxe.io you need to let bittrex know you haven't abandoned the coin and have things in development.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
cheer a bit all  Cool first of all every day a set of new coins is getting produced, blockchain galore

see what the future holds
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Indeed. This coin had a ton of promise, according to its whitepaper. But at this point, I'm believing it was all talk to pump-and-dump. If I wanted to be generous, I'd say that raxe didn't realize how much work would be involved and is hoping to save face by not admitting it.

I wouldn't mind being proven wrong. But it's gonna take a lot to happen all at once for people to notice it again, I fear.
Pages:
Jump to: