Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 7. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Is iOS app still scheduled in July? Can't wait to try it!

This is mid July....hope we hear something this week...

Raxe did not set a deadline, it was some guy talked to them.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Is iOS app still scheduled in July? Can't wait to try it!

This is mid July....hope we hear something this week...
Activity: 14
As for debit cards - I don't actually fully understand how they will work. Is it something https://bitkee.com/ do, or is it something would work with ATM'S?

Hello,

Just chiming in to say that we print scannable QR codes, so they should theoretically work with BTMs (we have not had the chance to do any testing ourselves). The QR codes scan on smart phones easily.

However, we do not have a magnetic strip found traditionally on debit cards.

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee

We might switch from current supplier do you print in metal? The cards need to be durable and have metal. We do not want regular plastic cards.

Check out their website. They do titanium/stainless steell/aluminium cards.

By the way, bitkee, is this one stainless steel or titanium one? Looks really awesome!
http://puu.sh/a8poM/23a9b316f9.jpg

Titanium!

Titanium and stainless steel look nearly identical in terms of appearance and laser engraving.

However, the difference is in the properties of the metals themselves! Titanium being lighter, having better corrosion resistance, and a higher melting point than stainless steel.

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
dev,we support you! when you will give us good news

patience is the key for succes mate Wink just buy some more cheap dis for the time being Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ddd
dev,we support you! when you will give us good news
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As for debit cards - I don't actually fully understand how they will work. Is it something https://bitkee.com/ do, or is it something would work with ATM'S?

Hello,

Just chiming in to say that we print scannable QR codes, so they should theoretically work with BTMs (we have not had the chance to do any testing ourselves). The QR codes scan on smart phones easily.

Contact us at [email protected] if there anything we can do to support your coin Smiley

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee

We might switch from current supplier do you print in metal? The cards need to be durable and have metal. We do not want regular plastic cards.

By the way, bitkee, is this one stainless steel or titanium one? Looks really awesome!

We need a quote for the cards. Please send quote information to [email protected]

They look great we need them in black with the engraving.
Those cards look really nice Smiley
Activity: 238

Hello,

Contact us at [email protected] if there anything we can do to support your coin Smiley

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee

We need a quote for the cards. Please send quote information to [email protected]

They look great we need them in black with the engraving.
Activity: 9

Hello,

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee

http://puu.sh/a8poM/23a9b316f9.jpg
Activity: 238

Hello,

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee

Activity: 14

Hello,

Thank you,
Jay @ bitkee
Activity: 38
we are no the mintpal voting list, just more exposure i guess. get clicking!!!
ddd
hi,everyone,let's be more active here,dev say hello everyday,we can talk more about this coin Wink
ddd
dev,how about your work?any  new goods?
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
">

DAQBRgzFStCaZb1Kta2GA1uhauypemJVZY

I support Distro coin!
ddd
keep waiting Grin
Activity: 560
Staying secretive is what killed this coin in the first place. Why would you stay secretive to the only people who give this coin any value...the INVESTORS? Great business tactics. Yea maybe price will go up with future releases, but they wouldnt go up nearly as much if the prices were stable around 1-2k. If the devs stayed active, the prices would have stayed around 1-2k and the next release could have propelled it to 5-10k. Now the price is 150-300 sats, and the potential of 5-10k is out of the question. From 300 sats it would most likely go up to 1-2k, a price level that would have been a floor if the devs were active with the community in the first place. This is a budding altcoin, not an established one where the dev can afford to say 'fuck off, Im staying silent.' Communication and being active is essential at this phase.
Activity: 209
Good devs also don't pre-mine 16% of the PoW coins and actually update interested parties on what's going on.  I have seen a few people bragging it up about secretive Skype conversations and "big things to come."  All the dev has come out with is a screenshot of something that looks like iTunes and a plan to release v2 of the coin in 3+ weeks.  All just blind trust.

You are such a child.
I'm 100% sure you never invested in NXT or Bitshares or some other solid project.
You will deny it, but I know you've been on mintpal/trex shitcoins and twitter "news" forever.

What I am being a child about? 
I have invested in projects I believe in, yes it's true.  Do I invest in projects with large pre-mines and shady secretive devs? No.
Tell me what about my claims are so outlandish and childish?  Let's hear it.
Activity: 209
We will not remain quiet for long.

What kind of answer is this? Can you answer some of the questions that members have asked please? Like will there be a swap to V2 or can we leave our coins in the exchanges?

Why don't you tell us about it?  Music licenses are expensive business.  Why the need to re-launch?  Will it be like Pawn coin where it's just a temporary pump to push V2?

looking good, this is not a SCAM coin if you have nothing good to say go away, no one forcing you to invest. good dev takes time patience required

more dev to come exciting times ahead, opportunity to buy cheap

Good devs also don't pre-mine 16% of the PoW coins and actually update interested parties on what's going on.  I have seen a few people bragging it up about secretive Skype conversations and "big things to come."  All the dev has come out with is a screenshot of something that looks like iTunes and a plan to release v2 of the coin in 3+ weeks.  All just blind trust.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Yes we are still working on it, there will be V2 of Distrocoin soon.

what is v2? a whole new coin? or just wallet version?

I was under the impression it was just a new wallet version with an update to the staking time.

Looking at the pictures it must be a complete new thing... gonna "revive" my distro wallet from coldstorage Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Yes we are still working on it, there will be V2 of Distrocoin soon.

what is v2? a whole new coin? or just wallet version?

I was under the impression it was just a new wallet version with an update to the staking time.
Pages:
Jump to: