Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 5. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
no progress yet  Sad
ok fine
i'm out good luck
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Whats the status on the debit card,I am presuming it is disconnected from the coin now as a different venture?
Just curious whats the latest,would really benefit from having a debit card for BTC.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dev.. still care about this coin? or can we have it now? please post your premine wallet address where the coins are currently stored so your investors can know you havent in fact dumped the coins.
Activity: 209
I lost hope on this coin. Let them in my wallet. Maybe we see an revival like Saturncoin did.

I think the premine wallet is this http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/address.dws?1367.htm

The richest wallet should be bittrex http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/#!rich

Well this was the pre-mine address: DT6pLH6RJgxZESbEsuFj1DCR3qJBJgQejK

But the coins were sent to the Bittrex wallet for....."security".  Seems super weird that the coins from the pre-mine would be sent back to a different wallet in smaller chunks...but that's just me.  I'd be willing to bet the pre-mine was dumped when the coin hit the exchange and if indeed that's the dev's wallet, they were bought back when the coin bottomed out and put back into that wallet, but really who knows.  Not like it matters now, coin is all but dead.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I lost hope on this coin. Let them in my wallet. Maybe we see an revival like Saturncoin did.

I think the premine wallet is this http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/address.dws?1367.htm

The richest wallet should be bittrex http://chainz.cryptoid.info/dis/#!rich
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Looks like raxe bought some coins on bittrex to get not delisted

Well, hopefully i can get back up to a 50% loss.
legendary
Looks like raxe bought some coins on bittrex to get not delisted
Activity: 177
Raxe.io every coin you touch turns to shit. Distro, Pawn, Nanolite and who knows what else..You' re a fucking virus for the cryptoworld and i'll definitely stay away from any coin i see your useless account name in the future. So do us all a favor and fuck off dude. Go polish your nails or something..
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I too agree with others here forget about Apple , concentrate on Android, it has way more users anyway.
BTW Dis now at ATL , more cheap coins for me , lol Smiley
Raxe its nothing but your greed that has lead to the failure of this coin, you promise the moon but deliver nothing. On your pursuit of making it big you continuously pump out crap coins, people are tired and your probably the king of crap coins at the moment. investors have put good money behind this project and you have not appreciated that. its shows your lack of professionalism. GET A GRIP AND SORT THIS PROJECT OUT

My question is blockchain can get their ios app on the market why cant you?

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/07/blockchains-ios-wallet-app-makes-return-app-store/

We are going to try our best and get some features added extremely quickly, if anyone can help us with a project to get it going please contact us immediately we have setup development with others but they are all scheduled to be after this. So if anyone can help please contact us as we do not want to get delisted from Bittrex. Either this or we do a revival after the fact. We spent months on the iOS only to fall short.

because hes a scammer. He didnt give an ounce of proof of any developments but a meaningless screen shot. He stayed quiet for weeks and occasionally posted "you guys have no idea what we're on behind the scenes." And 2% premine...that's a red flag...where is the premine address, was it transparent from the beginning. This project was bullshit. Reminds of Particles dev, MoonMoon. He did the same exact thing, disappeared for weeks and months, then would come back make some hype update that he's working hard, but no shred of proof and it has been going on for 8 months now.

2% TOTAL pre-mine and ~16.5% pre-mine of the PoW coins.  There is a big difference!  And you are right we just keeping hearing how big innovative things are coming. 2 or 2 people have claimed they had "skype" convos with the dev about big things they couldn't announce!  15 dev team!  Yes, coding things can take awhile.  But not this long. 

I posted months ago about the 16.5% pre-mine and then was even more skeptical when the pre-mine got moved to an exchange for "security" reasons and then the blockchain mysteriously went down.  I even posted about several times only be called a "fudder."  Use your head people.  Pre-mine all got drumped the first 2-3 days it hit bittrex and polo.  De-listed from bittrex, almost zero volume on polo and probably will be a de-list candidate soon enough. 
Activity: 560
Raxe its nothing but your greed that has lead to the failure of this coin, you promise the moon but deliver nothing. On your pursuit of making it big you continuously pump out crap coins, people are tired and your probably the king of crap coins at the moment. investors have put good money behind this project and you have not appreciated that. its shows your lack of professionalism. GET A GRIP AND SORT THIS PROJECT OUT

My question is blockchain can get their ios app on the market why cant you?

http://cryptocrimson.com/2014/07/blockchains-ios-wallet-app-makes-return-app-store/

We are going to try our best and get some features added extremely quickly, if anyone can help us with a project to get it going please contact us immediately we have setup development with others but they are all scheduled to be after this. So if anyone can help please contact us as we do not want to get delisted from Bittrex. Either this or we do a revival after the fact. We spent months on the iOS only to fall short.

because hes a scammer. He didnt give an ounce of proof of any developments but a meaningless screen shot. He stayed quiet for weeks and occasionally posted "you guys have no idea what we're on behind the scenes." And 2% premine...that's a red flag...where is the premine address, was it transparent from the beginning. This project was bullshit. Reminds of Particles dev, MoonMoon. He did the same exact thing, disappeared for weeks and months, then would come back make some hype update that he's working hard, but no shred of proof and it has been going on for 8 months now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Hmm your dev team of 15 spent months on the iOS which fell short and now you are asking people to help? Hilarious.  No one wants a revival.   People wants what was promised in the beginning.  A revival would be just as big of a scam as this coin was in the first place.  While we are at it, where's that big pre-mine at?  Oh yeah....dumped....hmmm.  Would be a good service for it to be de-listed.
Activity: 238
Activity: 560
Another scammer dev? Promised all those features, but in 2 months all we got was a stupid vague screen shot of an unknown feature, a supposed rejection email from apple, a lot of silence from the devs and a bunch of dumping on the exchangs. NICE!...wtf do i do with this bag lol. It hurts my eyes looking at it in my account balances.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It will be delisted by bittrex due to low trade volume.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
this coin is scam. skip it i suggest you good.
We will be releasing the jailbreak version of the iOS and we have other people working on projects for the coin along with ourselves.

Ha. Why string these people along? You don't have people working on other things or projects.  There is no team, It's just you. And I'm guessing the same with your other coins as well.  Never any updates and you are online all the time.   Just admit you made a bundle of btc and move on.  

You have time to make wallets for multiple other coins but can only update this thread 4-5 per month??

I've been calling it a large pre-mined scam since June 6th, and the price and dev activity seem to agree with me 100%.
legendary
why no focus on android? apple is shit.

apple can change his rules every day. they will also ban btc some day again  Angry
Activity: 238
We will be releasing the jailbreak version of the iOS and we have other people working on projects for the coin along with ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: