Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVERSE [DVRS] | POS/POW | 7000% Premium Blocks | 3000% Base APR - page 11. (Read 37244 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
I think they should increase maximum coin supply or the POS-mining rewards will end soon.

Hello, the supply is already reached and the coins still stakes (very nicely). So its not a hard cap it seems.
Activity: 39
I think they should increase maximum coin supply or the POS-mining rewards will end soon.
https://www.stakeforce.ml/img/logo.png

** NEW STAKING POOL | 1% FEE (LIMITED OFFER) | PROOF OF STAKE COINS MULTIPOOL CHEESE, DIVERSE, HIGHCOIN AND MORE ***

Do you want get rewards from Proof of Stake based coins? Don't have a computer running 24/7 and only a small amount of coins?

>> Join our pool, we run multiple secured staking wallets 24/7 to get the best staking rewards! <<

Join StakeForce - freshly launched staking pool with very low fees (1% fee - limited offer!) for VULCANO, DVRS, CHEESE, HIGHCOIN and more staking coins:
Join here: https://discord.gg/Vyctmc3 - Website: www.StakeForce.ml

It seems there's at least two forks of this chain going around. Not sure which one is the correct chain, but this is a problem if you are on a chain the exchange does not recognize. You could be holding coins that exchange will not acknowledge as legitimate. This needs to be resolved.

To solve that problem,close the wallet, you can remove your local blockchain data (Go to folder %appdata%\diverse\ and remove ALL files except wallet.dat and folder "backup" after that,create "diverse.conf" and add the addnodes lines from https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/DVRS).

So after that you will be for sure on the chain that coinexchange is using!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
It seems there's at least two forks of this chain going around. Not sure which one is the correct chain, but this is a problem if you are on a chain the exchange does not recognize. You could be holding coins that exchange will not acknowledge as legitimate. This needs to be resolved.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
the coin does not want to give up

I've been following this coin since its inception to the market (you can check my post history for that and I have 1 comment few posts above) and I could really say that it is indeed true that this coin does not want to give up and will not be doing that anytime sooner. Now that we hit the 1 sat area and there's no other market for it to go lower price-wise, many people are trying to buy it now and earn some % from its POS rewards.

The only thing that's been bothering me this whole time is that the dev of this project didn't come here anymore to post any update. There's a high chance that they just abandoned this project after the high POS rate. Well, we'll see it sooner if what I'm saying here is true or not.
Activity: 97
the coin does not want to give up
Activity: 32
Hey guys,
It seems like this coin has a low chance of increasing in prices again. This fact would only be worse if you include the decreased in ROI rates. If you think you are nice enough to share this pain with me, please send me around 1000 coins so I can learn this tragedy. Here's my wallet ID:

FXF69XQuEN9RY6V8ab7brNYobum12cL6uP
Activity: 952
Merit: 363
Duelbits
that ok pos % buy 1000000 and 2 days cominng 200000 extra coin
good inwest Wink

good for growth amount your coin, but inflation allways mode on. All big roi coin many had over supply. hope dvrs will good choice
Activity: 167
that ok pos % buy 1000000 and 2 days cominng 200000 extra coin
good inwest Wink
Some good news posted on their discord:

User "silecraft"
@everyone Just a small info because i read a lot of messages that DVRS is dead. No, this project is not dead.. I don't have enough time for any crypto things atm. We are now at block 70000+ - > new POS structure. If anyone of you is a developer, send me a short pm bcz maybe i have sth interesting for you Smiley
Activity: 123
join us on the discord.

many ideas going around.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
This coin is gunna rocket to 5 to 10 sat

Its going through a reversal now that high staking is over.
Why do you think it will ever rocket to 5 or 10 satoshi ?
The high staking is actually not over, it's still at 700% per year ( altough it's better than 7000% per year).

buying will outweigh selling naturally

3 sat by tomorrow.

all these high pos coins pump at least once.

It's not a "natural" way (pertaining to your statement buying will outweigh selling naturally) but that could definitely happen IF this coin and the dev team will provide some progress/improvement along the way. People need a use-case for this coin that will entice them to buy this and push the price up. They also need to communicate properly to the community and ask them for any ideas that could help Diverse to grow.

The high staking is actually not over, it's still at 700% per year ( altough it's better than 7000% per year).

buying will outweigh selling naturally

3 sat by tomorrow.

all these high pos coins pump at least once.
BUY AND WAITING FOR  :)STAKING
/www.coinexchange.io NO STAKING COIN
WHAY YOU STILL HERE YOU COINS?
 Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

kill all 2 satohi big jano   Grin

When will dvrs be listed on Crytopia?
0.391 DVRS per block Undecided   
Activity: 116
gogo buy 1-2 sat it going up soon dev updating road map and working on new POS structure Moon soon
Pages:
Jump to: