Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DIVERSE [DVRS] | POS/POW | 7000% Premium Blocks | 3000% Base APR - page 13. (Read 37244 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Stakinglab.io is coming up with a message and won't stake Diverse coins.
Activity: 167
do not sell for less 10 satohi minimum
http://minepool.bid/site/mining   DVRS
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Deposited 5000DVRS to https://stakeunited.com/ for staking. Coins not showing up in Account Balance even after 5 confirmations, ticket is raised.
Is https://stakeunited.com/ reliable?
Activity: 296
It looks like CoinExchange trading is active again, they are a really fast, nice and cheap (low fees) exchange!

That's called inflation. Developers should make much lower stake reward. 700% per year would be enough. And it should be decreased next years.

That will happen soon - "After block 70K the base APR of 3000% will be reduced to 700% and the APR of premium blocks will remain the same, that is 7000%.". Currently we are on block 65 222!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have diverse on coinexchange, and now is INACTIVE, whats happening?
The Diverse wallet from Stakeunited is also not staking at the moment, so this means that there are some problems with the Diverse wallet at the moment.
We must wait for this problems to be solved by the Dev.
Activity: 39
That's called inflation. Developers should make much lower stake reward. 700% per year would be enough. And it should be decreased next years.
Activity: 10
DONT INVEST IN THIS PROJECT, IT IS SCAM. FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I WAS RECEIVING STAKES WHICH SHOWED AS ACCEPTED, AFTER SIX HOURS THEY WOULD TURN TO "NOT ACCEPTED". I ASKED "spartacus" the dev to help me times and again. HE did nothing. His last decision was to bann me from discord. As expected the strategy of SCAM project. Stay away PLS!

Further more i am not the only person with such an issue. Dev @spartacus just ignores the complaints...

Hello,

I had the same issue which the "not accepted" stakes too but about 2hours later I got valid stakes. I guess the issue was just that too many people started staking immediately on the new (forked) chain.

Guys before you start shouting around "SCAM" try to understand the technical backgrounds. Also the sharp price drop was because of the nature of the coin (7000% annual ROI leads people to dumping).

I think the dev is doing a great job and on Discord he tries to help people with issues etc. a lot and is also very active - dont listen to everything people like AlphaInterceptor are screaming around  Wink

same here, i had 3 stakes "confirmed" but after 8 hours, they turn to "generated but not accepted" and my balance decrease again to normal balance (balance minus stakes), i lost 2 days of stakes... (money)
Activity: 10
I have diverse on coinexchange, and now is INACTIVE, whats happening?
when the market will be active? Huh
Activity: 4
WTF yesterday i bought some dvrs on coinexchange, now the complete coin is gone, in balance and market no dvrs anymore.
does someone knows what is going on?
WHEN HE COMES BACK 20 SATOHI Grin
coinexchange.io    DVRS / BTC Market   Status: INACTIVE
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Block explorer http://explorer.diverseproject.co/ is now on new chain, and fully synced. You can now check your transactions and POS stakes, for new updated wallet (1.5.0.0) on block explorer.
Activity: 296
DONT INVEST IN THIS PROJECT, IT IS SCAM. FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I WAS RECEIVING STAKES WHICH SHOWED AS ACCEPTED, AFTER SIX HOURS THEY WOULD TURN TO "NOT ACCEPTED". I ASKED "spartacus" the dev to help me times and again. HE did nothing. His last decision was to bann me from discord. As expected the strategy of SCAM project. Stay away PLS!

Further more i am not the only person with such an issue. Dev @spartacus just ignores the complaints...

Hello,

I had the same issue which the "not accepted" stakes too but about 2hours later I got valid stakes. I guess the issue was just that too many people started staking immediately on the new (forked) chain.

Guys before you start shouting around "SCAM" try to understand the technical backgrounds. Also the sharp price drop was because of the nature of the coin (7000% annual ROI leads people to dumping).

I think the dev is doing a great job and on Discord he tries to help people with issues etc. a lot and is also very active - dont listen to everything people like AlphaInterceptor are screaming around  Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Lol what is happening?

What happend to the Discord channel?

Nothing happened to discord channel. You can join here: http://discord.diverseproject.co/
Activity: 4
Lol what is happening?

What happend to the Discord channel?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Lol what is happening?
Activity: 32
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please refrain from sending transactions to old wallets (1.4.1.0) from the new wallets (1.5.0.0) and vice versa. As the transactions are not going through now from the new wallet, and the chain has completely forked for new wallet. The same applies to coinexchange.io, as they havent updated their wallet yet. So don't send your balance to coinexchange.io for the time being, and also don't send balance from coinexchange.io to your new wallet (1.5.0.0). We have contacted them since yesterday and as soon as they update to the new wallet, I'll update here. Hopefully, they will update it within few hours.

Stocks.Exchange has confirmed that they have updated to the new wallet. You can send transactions from the new wallet (1.5.0.0) to the deposit address of stocks.exchange now. If you will send any transaction to stocks.exchange deposit address from the old wallet (1.4.1.0), that will not go through. Similarly, if you'll send any transaction from stocks.exchange wallet, to the old wallet (1.4.1.0), it will also not go through.

The block explorer is also on old chain at the momet. We'll update it in few hours.

A few hours already passed. Why is the explorer still not updated?
Activity: 97
this coin goes to the bottom! price 2 sat
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Too late for me, I sent from coinexchange.io to the wallet v1.5.0.0-g.
What do I have to do to get my coins?

Try contacting them regarding your concern. They should have disabled any withdrawal or deposit of this coin due to the wallet update. I believe you're not the only who has this problem after the update. Open a ticket to their support team and hopefully, they'll process your request and will send you the coins in the appropriate chain. Worst case scenario is that the coin that you sent from them will not be retrievable and it will be a lost cause.

It's good that the devs are doing their work regarding the inflation rate of this coin. If they didn't do anything about it, this coin will just die while not being listed to coinmarketcap. Do you have any timeline on when you'll be listed there?

Activity: 1
Too late for me, I sent from coinexchange.io to the wallet v1.5.0.0-g.
What do I have to do to get my coins?
Pages:
Jump to: