Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 117. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Is it possible there is one transaction visible in the blockchain but not in my wallet (ver. 3.0.0.13)? The total balance is the same. Can I fix it without restart of my wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
my wallet is DMDv3 and use salvage and it just give me bak file..i cant seem where to find the private keys too

Those private keys are the receiving DMD address is it?

Edit: I solved my problem and manage to get back my wallet using bak file.

Of course, you must first use your backup file wallet.dat.
The transfer of private keys this is an extreme measure (the case when you have no backup of the file wallet.dat)
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
my wallet is DMDv3 and use salvage and it just give me bak file..i cant seem where to find the private keys too

Those private keys are the receiving DMD address is it?

Edit: I solved my problem and manage to get back my wallet using bak file.
legendary
Hi All,

I think i have a corrupted wallet and i use salvage wallet function and it create a Bak file so how do i import it into new wallet?

If you transfer your coins from a damaged wallet then use only transfer your private keys.
Also you must act if you transfer coins from old wallet DMD 2.0 in new wallet DMD 3.0.
All steps is described in this manual
Hi All,

I think i have a corrupted wallet and i use salvage wallet function and it create a Bak file so how do i import it into new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I also got error on the wallet as it stuck at "out of sync" and state "no block source avavilable"..

Pls help

please join slack for fast support

Slack invite: https://dmdcoin.signup.team/
Slack: https://dmdcoin.slack.com/
I also got error on the wallet as it stuck at "out of sync" and state "no block source avavilable"..

Pls help
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
does someone compile DMD v3 on stretch (debian 9) successfully ?
got openssl 1.1.0f recognizing error as libressl on configure

solution
--------
apt-get install libssl1.0-dev

use openssl 1.0.2l
legendary
Help me solve?

i had this on another a few other cryptocurrency a install of a other GPU driver did solve it
seems some versions of nvidia driver created this behavior on my system
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Concerning DMD community projects,
I have been thinking about some high quality DMD merchandise products, like LED illuminated 3D laser engraved glas, or engraved swarovski cristalls.
I will ask in some shops what they could offer me, but I can't promise any timeline, because I have some other important projects at the moment.

prepare a pitch

all community projects are invited to present us their idea
send a pdf or powerpoint with ur detailed project idea to [email protected]

it must be more details then just 2 sentences
at least a 2 min elevator pitch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_pitch

we have a budget of a few thousend $ each month for supporting new upcoming projects in DMD ecosphere

only one time payments no constant supporting

sponser some sports event thats on TV, get some recognition then.

legendary
I have been thinking about some high quality DMD merchandise products, like LED illuminated 3D laser engraved glas, or engraved swarovski cristalls.
I will ask in some shops what they could offer me, but I can't promise any timeline, because I have some other important projects at the moment.

prepare a pitch

all community projects are invited to present us their idea
send a pdf or powerpoint with ur detailed project idea to [email protected]

it must be more details then just 2 sentences
at least a 2 min elevator pitch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elevator_pitch

we have a budget of a few thousend $ each month for supporting new upcoming projects in DMD ecosphere

only one time payments no constant supporting

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
legendary
Hey guys,

yesterday my DMD wallet (Windows 7) was not able to update the chain (stopped @ 75% forever) and at the point I had to shut down the computer I decided to terminate the program via task manager.

Now I get an assertion error when I try to open my DMD wallet:

"Assertion failed!
Program: C:\Users\...\diamond-qt.exe
File: main.cpp, line 2114
Expression: hashPrevBlock == view.GetBestBlock();
"

After I click retry, the following is showing up:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
"

I've made a backup of my wallet so I feel quite safe... but whenever I try to use a "new" DMD wallet from another folder the same error occurs.
Is there anybody who is familiar with this kind of problems?

if u updated to late to wallet 3013 (or ur blockchain is corruptet by a power outage of PC)
u need to resync the blockchain
this means
stop wallet
delete from ur %appdata%/DMDv3 folder all files beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf
and restart wallet
once snyc bar finished wait another minute or two then unlock wallet in minting mode
legendary
everyone who have a hard time find POS blocks
use the console command

getstakesplitthreshold

to see his actual setting
if its below 200 i suggest u set it to 200 or above with this console command

setstakesplitthreshold 200

to find a POS block u have to compete with all others
here on bottom u can see the size of POS block winners of the last 1000 blocks (mouseover the blue dots)

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction

if u able run a masternode because (u have above 10000 DMD) i strong suggest u do that
it will earn u more and by move uf coins into MN u reduce the POS competition for the people
who cant start a masternode yet

legendary
I have now had some time to familiarize with the new DMDv3 wallet/network. There's a big difference between DMDv2 and DMDv3, POS rewards seems hard to acquire, but I assume that's good for network security. In the wallet, in coin control inputs there's a button to "Toggle Lock State" I'm not familiar with. What's the idea behind it and how is it supposed to be used?

Thanks to the DMD team for the efforts put in Diamond development.

This is necessary to lock / unlock certain groups of coins.
For example, if you have a group of 10,000 coins locked for MN, you can unlock and use for transactions, but in this case, you will break your MN.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
I have now had some time to familiarize with the new DMDv3 wallet/network. There's a big difference between DMDv2 and DMDv3, POS rewards seems hard to acquire, but I assume that's good for network security. In the wallet, in coin control inputs there's a button to "Toggle Lock State" I'm not familiar with. What's the idea behind it and how is it supposed to be used?

Thanks to the DMD team for the efforts put in Diamond development.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DMD COMMUNITY!

Dear friends, brothers and sisters, DMD supporters, crypto enthusiasts, DMD masternode owners and DMD masternode-wanna-have community, Smiley)

as a way of stimulating DMD community to start thinking about developing more innovative and interesting DMD related projects, your DMD team has decided to implement a program of co-financing of community based projects. If you do have an idea which involves DMD, please talk to DMD team about it, try to sell us that pitch, if we consider it to be interesting and useful, we might finance it to a certain extent. This financing will not be of permanent character, it will be a single payment for projects we decide to be extremely useful and interesting for the entire community. This program is designed to help our community members cover initial costs of development of DMD related projects. This does not mean we we will finance every crazy idea community members might have and we retain full rights not to offer financial support for something which DMD team does not considered to be useful.

That being said, I d like to announce first two projects we have decided to co-finance with 50 DMD each.

Our congratulations to Luis - Miningfield for his shared DMD masternodes project. You can find more info here: https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/

Also let us congratulate danbi on his project of hosted masternodes. You can find more info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21868138

In case there are more interesting projects, we plan to announce our support to community developed project at the end of each month. So please consider turning your passion into something which can be profitable for you and useful for DMD community at the same time.

Stay productive and innovative,

DMD Team

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
legendary
Sorry for noob question but what about reactor? It is run in pos mode as I can see. Is 8 MN mode better? Or there are some reasons to stay as is?

The rector is an important element to protect the network from 51% attacks.
It operates in the POS mode is not for profit but for the common good.

DMD based on 4 1/2 years coin distribution is already a very secure coin based on distribution
and by have a major friendly wallet run in POS mode we even increase that to the most secure POS3 coin i know
Jump to: