Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 118. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Sorry for noob question but what about reactor? It is run in pos mode as I can see. Is 8 MN mode better? Or there are some reasons to stay as is?

The rector is an important element to protect the network from 51% attacks.
It operates in the POS mode is not for profit but for the common good.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Sorry for noob question but what about reactor? It is run in pos mode as I can see. Is 8 MN mode better? Or there are some reasons to stay as is?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What about a material upgrade for the silver coins, considering current market prices?

there will be a announcement regarding the topic anniversary coins in the following days
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Hello people first of all I wanted to say YEAH!
This development of technical advancing, sharing and caring community members, honest and active DMD foundation members,
usefull service providers, a professional attitude of most participants, all of these really makes me proud!

Let's keep going like this!

We successfully stabilized way above 10 $ or 250k sat and I think 2018 will be a big year for BTC and DMD too!

Bzw. What about a material upgrade for the silver coins, considering current market prices?
legendary
we see that MN have a big income advantage over POS this days
so we hope more people start up a masternode to even out the playfield a bit more

i dont understand people running 10 20 or even 30k DMD in POS mode instead of start 1 2 or 3 masternodes

they miss themself a lot of potential more income and they reduce the POS income for the small DMD holder

but over time other small DMD holders will become big holders and make the right step to start a MN

so its just a matter of time

like water runs downhill money goes where it can create more money

if u are one of those above 10000 DMD who is shy try start a masternode instead of run POS

get into our slack we help ya set up a masternode

Slack invite: https://dmdcoin.signup.team/
Slack: https://dmdcoin.slack.com/

additional there guys like danbi who offer host a remote masternode in a total secure way for u

he never have access to your coins

and there is also miningfield who run a shared masternode service
there u have to trust him with ur coins but he is many years part of community running miningpools
with a flawless reputation

https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Here is an interesting experience, and I am wondering if anyone else has gone through this:

Running Masternodes on a VPS with a Windows control wallet setup.

Lost electricity at home where the Windows control wallet it running, but headless Linux Masternodes are out in the web so should be no issues.

Restart control wallet and need to rebuild database because of abrupt shutdown.  Now my config for Masternodes is no longer valid.  When I start them they all report:

Failed to start masternode.
Error: Invalid IP address.
masternode=xxxxxxxxx-x

So I need to recreate my masternodes???

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?  The whole premise of the VPS hosted Masternodes is to keep them running if my control wallet goes down.  The Masternodes should continue running and collecting rewards if the control wallet is offline, since the blockchain holds the TXout that validates the Masternodes.

Try to start your MN from console.

Go to console of your control wallet and type "masternode start-missing".

Before that, unlock your wallet.

Cheers bud.

@crazyivan

Awesome thank you!

I was using the buttons in the masternode window and getting the errors.

Console commands did the trick.  A little strange as you would think the buttons would have the same functionality as the console commands...

My main peeve is that I lose my uptime on the Masternodes when technically they were never offline?!?!

If you masternode tab says they are "enabled" and you see time passing under "activity", you should be fine.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Here is an interesting experience, and I am wondering if anyone else has gone through this:

Lost electricity at home where the Windows control wallet it running, but headless Linux Masternodes are out in the web so should be no issues.

Restart control wallet and need to rebuild database because of abrupt shutdown.  Now my config for Masternodes is no longer valid.  When I start them they all report:

masternode=xxxxxxxxx-x

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?  The whole premise of the VPS hosted Masternodes is to keep them running if my control wallet goes down.  The Masternodes should continue running and collecting rewards if the control wallet is offline, since the blockchain holds the TXout that validates the Masternodes.

Cheers bud.

@crazyivan

Awesome thank you!

I was using the buttons in the masternode window and getting the errors.

Console commands did the trick.  A little strange as you would think the buttons would have the same functionality as the console commands...

My main peeve is that I lose my uptime on the Masternodes when technically they were never offline?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

masternode=xxxxxxxxx-x

Cheers bud.
Activity: 661
We only want the FACTS!

masternode=xxxxxxxxx-x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Anyone got problem cannot access the wallet??

Suddenly my DMD wallet cannot load.

Edit: I have solved this problem.
legendary
PoS is set to 50% per annum with minimum 30 days coinage required

Cool! I'm looking forward to it.

where u take that info from?

only trust official up to date sources

our website and the coin spec described on first post of this thread
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

Are you sure you're talking about Diamond?

How many confirmations needed to start pos generation on dmd v3?
thanks

641 blocks to mature. It takes 24-25 hours.
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
How many confirmations needed to start pos generation on dmd v3?
thanks
Activity: 474

Activity: 246
what is the minimum amount to pos ?. after an electric fault is not in blue the diamond that happened?

There is no minimum. I'm afraid you have to download blockchain again. I had similar problem when the wallet wasn't closed properly. Today it's not problem but in the future when the blockchain will be bigger... I recommend making backups regularly.
Activity: 393
I see bunch of masternodes come and go on the network.

You can have your DMD masternode hosted for 5 DMD/month on an always up and well connected server, where you don't have to have any knowledge or do any maintenance of the OS, software, hardware, confguration - just remotely activate it from your wallet, lock and power off your wallet and watch rewards coming in.

If you are interested, contact me here or on Slack.

Miningfield will be offering this service fully automated via web interface, in case you want to stay anonymous etc.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
what is the minimum amount to pos ?. after an electric fault is not in blue the diamond that happened?
legendary
Quick question:

Isn't the stake engine supposed to collect the small blocks on the same address when a block in that address stakes?

Someone mentioned that only the blocks older than 5 days are collected...

But still, one of my big blocks staked today in an address where I have a lot of small MN rewards and none of them was collected.

I was hoping to have them all compiled into a big block, similar to what happened in DMD v2

Anyone care to explain this?

at the moment the merge happens only if a small pile mint that it adds other small pile
to add this kind of merge ability into a POS 3 coin is industry first done by DMD

its better than no such ability as all other POS3 coins have...
(the know only stop split at one point but none of them can merge coins too)

but we know we can improve it even more in a future update
this are non mandatory wallet tuning releases we might bring from time to time
to help people have a even better experience

this is a example that u can see dust can merge together when finding a POS block
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?9343
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Quick question:

Isn't the stake engine supposed to collect the small blocks on the same address when a block in that address stakes?

Someone mentioned that only the blocks older than 5 days are collected...

But still, one of my big blocks staked today in an address where I have a lot of small MN rewards and none of them was collected.

I was hoping to have them all compiled into a big block, similar to what happened in DMD v2

Anyone care to explain this?
legendary
One thing i forgot to do after moving to DMD 3.0, is to make compliments to the devs, finally a wallet not resource hungry..... passed (in RAM usage) from more than 500Mb. to 80Mb.

This is another great improvement..... thanks again.

the ram hunger will raise with chain lengh
but not to a degree that it will match the old one
the low cpu useage will stay this way
Jump to: