Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 116. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

i made my own staking DMD node / DMD masternode on a Raspberry Pi 2 with a WD pidrive (250GB) on raspbian (debian 8 - jessie)
it needs around 5Watt maximum

now i want to sell it, because i am thinking over a Raspberry Pi 3 with a pidrive

if someone want it, i will deliver it with the enclosure (Pi and Pidrive) prepared for start and well documented

price:
you can make me an offer (euro or dmd accepted)
pm me
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I'm kind of a Newbie here. I'm already mining a dozen other coins from my computer and I have a couple hundred DMD which I would like to mine, also from my compute,r but I can't figure out how get my DMD wallet to start mining. It's already synced. Does anyone know where I can find instructions for this? Thanks!

in tools console execute the command

setstakesplitthreshold 200

make sure ur wallet is excrypted and u made a backup

restart wallet
wait until sync bar full disapear
wait 1 min more
now unlock wallet in staking mode (with checkmark set in the box)

to fast unlock wallet before it finished all sync jobs can lead to never try to stake

to have a good chance to find POS blocks u should run ur wallet 24/7 in this mode

if my wallet already show diamond and state that "Staking is active"

Do i still need to put in this command - "setstakesplitthreshold 200" in the console?

Before you change anything, go to the console and check your value which is there exhibited.
Just enter the command:
Code:
getstakesplitthreshold
If you see a value other than 200, then you can use the command:
Code:
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I'm kind of a Newbie here. I'm already mining a dozen other coins from my computer and I have a couple hundred DMD which I would like to mine, also from my compute,r but I can't figure out how get my DMD wallet to start mining. It's already synced. Does anyone know where I can find instructions for this? Thanks!

restart wallet
wait 1 min more

to fast unlock wallet before it finished all sync jobs can lead to never try to stake

to have a good chance to find POS blocks u should run ur wallet 24/7 in this mode

if my wallet already show diamond and state that "Staking is active"

Do i still need to put in this command - "setstakesplitthreshold 200" in the console?
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
When I go to "tools" the only word "console" I can find is under the heading of "debug console". But when I click on that "console" tab I get this:
15:38:52

Welcome to the Terracoin Core RPC console.

You cannot stake DMD with Terracoin wallet software. You need DMD wallet, see the beginning of this thread for links.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
u need first full unlock wallet (without checkmark only for...)
before u can execute a command that need write access to wallet.dat

with help u get a full list of all possible commands

dont ask for a explaination for each Wink
google them first only ask if u find no answer

95% of the possible comands are identical with bitcoin console commands
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think I understand everything except for when you say "in tools execute the command setstakesplitthreshold 200"

When I go to "tools" the only word "console" I can find is under the heading of "debug console". But when I click on that "console" tab I get this:
15:38:52

Welcome to the Terracoin Core RPC console.
Use up and down arrows to navigate history, and Ctrl-L to clear screen.
Type help for an overview of available commands.

And below at the bottom of the "console" window is a command bar, but when I type setstakesplitthreshold 200 in it, nothing happens.

So, basically I'm stuck.

Thanks for any more help you might give. I really appreciate it!
legendary

restart wallet
wait 1 min more

Activity: 21
legendary
Has anyone got new wallet installed on a rasp pi3? Looking to buy a pi3 just for this, as my laptop hasnt been off for 3 weeks now lol shes screaming at me. And APUs suck.
Is there a good tutorial for the setup on pi3?
Would i just make a new wallet of pi and send coins over or do i need importing keys again etc?

can import priv keys and use them on both

the headless raspi wallet for staking and the laptop whenever u need a nice gui wallet
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Has anyone got new wallet installed on a rasp pi3? Looking to buy a pi3 just for this, as my laptop hasnt been off for 3 weeks now lol shes screaming at me. And APUs suck.
Is there a good tutorial for the setup on pi3?
Would i just make a new wallet of pi and send coins over or do i need importing keys again etc?
legendary
I dont own too many coins, 28 dmd to be exact. Is it worth trying to stake or should I just leave them in the exchange.  Huh

if u have a device that runs 24/7 anyway u should
if u would have to run just for DMD wallet it maybe waste of power

with 28 DMD u can expect maybe find 3-6 DMD DMD thats like 4-8 blocks found in a whole year
so dont wonder if on average u just find a block every 2-3 months
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
I dont own too many coins, 28 dmd to be exact. Is it worth trying to stake or should I just leave them in the exchange.  Huh

Staking will be hard with that amount, but keeping coins on an exchange, if not for the purpose of trading, is a bad choice, man keep your coins in a wallet where you own the private key, this is a golden rule for all the cryptos, if the exchange will go bad or hacked, there are high risk to loose all the coins.... always, always keep coins in a personal wallet, not on an exchange, (if you are not trading with them....).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
legendary
Help Staking DMD!
Downloaded wallet, synced and connected to 30 Nodes, added 26 coins, encrypted and unlocked Wallet but 3 days later still shows "Staking is not active"?
Did I miss a step?

restart wallet
wait 1 min more

legendary
Help Staking DMD!
Downloaded wallet, synced and connected to 30 Nodes, added 26 coins, encrypted and unlocked Wallet but 3 days later still shows "Staking is not active"?
Did I miss a step?

Do you see such an image in the corner of the wallet?

You can join our channel #Slack if your issue is not solved.
Activity: 42
Help Staking DMD!
Did I miss a step?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
known rare issue
a wallet repair rescan would fix it

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/DMDv3/issues/34

Use the main menu -> section Wallet Repair:

(...)

it has to scan your data and to correct for incorrect values.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Smiley. The issue was disappeared Smiley.
legendary
legendary
Is it possible there is one transaction visible in the blockchain but not in my wallet (ver. 3.0.0.13)? The total balance is the same. Can I fix it without restart of my wallet?

Use the main menu -> section Wallet Repair:

it has to scan your data and to correct for incorrect values.
legendary
Is it possible there is one transaction visible in the blockchain but not in my wallet (ver. 3.0.0.13)? The total balance is the same. Can I fix it without restart of my wallet?

known rare issue
a wallet repair rescan would fix it

https://github.com/LIMXTEC/DMDv3/issues/34
Jump to: