Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 125. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
flawless 12 month statistics

legendary
so in theory all someone really needs to keep running is the remote masternode? and they would still be receiving rewards to the controller wallet even if its closed?

yes

thats the idea of total secure masternodes

just open controll wallet from time to time to move the MN earnings towards ur POS wallet

the optimal setup is a 3 wallet setup

a remote masternode without coins
a controll wallet that hold the masternode collateral and is able start the masternode
a pos wallet to stake ur leftover coins until u able start a new masternode

in such a setup u able keep most of ur coins offline (all the coins inside masternodes)
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I had to restart my wallet about 2 hours ago.
Restarted masternode and wallet unlocked.

MN shows in list of all but, active time shows at 0
even thoughit has been 2 hours. How can I tell if it
is really working if active time is not increasing.

if u restart ur control wallet u dont have to restart the remote masternode!

only if the remote masternode is restarted u need to start him again with control wallet

just try send the start-alias masternode again and wait 1 hour

if it doesnt help u need to restart remote node and then start again the masternode after give himn a proper time to sync up

so in theory all someone really needs to keep running is the remote masternode? and they would still be receiving rewards to the controller wallet even if its closed?
legendary

if u restart ur control wallet u dont have to restart the remote masternode!

only if the remote masternode is restarted u need to start him again with control wallet

just try send the start-alias masternode again and wait 1 hour

if it doesnt help u need to restart remote node and then start again the masternode after give himn a proper time to sync up
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Make sure it's listed here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/masternodes.dws
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
old 3012 wallets did disconnect from main network
if u didnt upgrade ur wallets will be on a fork now

just as info for community so u can help support issues reported from people

step1 always ask what wallet version he use
step2 ask if he is on same block as chainz explorer

solution use newest wallet exe and remove forked chain
(just leave in appdata folder the wallet.dat diamond.conf and the masternode.conf delete all other stuff)

Please update your wallet from  Version 3.0.0.12 to 3.0.0.13..
You are probably forked as DEV stated above..

For my Canadian friends..
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/diamond/cad
legendary
old 3012 wallets did disconnect from main network
if u didnt upgrade ur wallets will be on a fork now

just as info for community so u can help support issues reported from people

step1 always ask what wallet version he use
step2 ask if he is on same block as chainz explorer

solution use newest wallet exe and remove forked chain
(just leave in appdata folder the wallet.dat diamond.conf and the masternode.conf delete all other stuff)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
How much are your guys nodes earning daily.

Given that today we have 90 active MNs, it's about 10 DMD every day.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
How much are your guys nodes earning daily.
legendary
I know the devs are all busy with the launch of the new version of diamond 3.0. I think it maybe time to sort out the website. It has all kinds of conflicting information on it. It maybe confusing to new users.

please send feedback via PM to popshot or via email to [email protected]
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I know the devs are all busy with the launch of the new version of diamond 3.0. I think it maybe time to sort out the website. It has all kinds of conflicting information on it. It maybe confusing to new users.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
RIP i sold my 1k dmd last year  Sad

a x20 u did miss

shit happens.......

The money I put into Gridseeds when they came out could've bought me a small apartment now Wink DMD is compensating for that. A little Smiley
legendary

a x20 u did miss

shit happens.......
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
all DMD multipool and DMD cloudmining payouts are executed now

Executed? Like stopped? Ive had 2 payouts from cloudmining today. Still no minting for last 3 days

like procceced
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Executed? Like stopped? Ive had 2 payouts from cloudmining today. Still no minting for last 3 days
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
How  to split my 600 into 6 piles of 100 with utxo Instantly. I did setcoin split threshold 200. but i still have my 600 dmd block getting nothing after roughly 50 hours! i have just had 0.002 dmd since this release.
Before the dmd 3.0 release there was talk of people being able to use 2.0 wallet for a few years. is this stilll the case? can i got back to 2.0 with my native 3.0 wallet .dat.

To split your 600 DMD into 6 coin piles of 100 DMD each, you have to enter the value 6 in the UTXO field. Be sure to send them to yourself by copying your address from Receiving Addresses or by using the Coin Control Features. In the Coin Control Inputs you can also check that you have 6 equally sized coin piles after the split is done.

Ok thank you for explanation. I did that, i now have 7 blocks, 6x 100 and some dust. Hopefully now i have better chance of getting something after 25 hours,

Nice to hear that. Actually, your new coin piles will be able to compete for a POS block after 1 hour. But how long it will take before you finally find one, you just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will be soon. Don't forget to Unlock Wallet, and check the box "For anonymization and staking only" when you enter your passphrase. The Diamond Icon down to the right will turn blue when staking is active. Good luck!

I'm anxiously awaiting the raspberry pi version being confirmed working, currently dragging a laptop around and starting/stopping the wallet constantly.

Oh and on the previous problem with no access to the db, taking the private keys out and putting them into a new wallet.dat actually did the trick, removing everything else not so much.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
How  to split my 600 into 6 piles of 100 with utxo Instantly. I did setcoin split threshold 200. but i still have my 600 dmd block getting nothing after roughly 50 hours! i have just had 0.002 dmd since this release.
Before the dmd 3.0 release there was talk of people being able to use 2.0 wallet for a few years. is this stilll the case? can i got back to 2.0 with my native 3.0 wallet .dat.

To split your 600 DMD into 6 coin piles of 100 DMD each, you have to enter the value 6 in the UTXO field. Be sure to send them to yourself by copying your address from Receiving Addresses or by using the Coin Control Features. In the Coin Control Inputs you can also check that you have 6 equally sized coin piles after the split is done.

Ok thank you for explanation. I did that, i now have 7 blocks, 6x 100 and some dust. Hopefully now i have better chance of getting something after 25 hours,

Nice to hear that. Actually, your new coin piles will be able to compete for a POS block after 1 hour. But how long it will take before you finally find one, you just have to wait and see. Hopefully it will be soon. Don't forget to Unlock Wallet, and check the box "For anonymization and staking only" when you enter your passphrase. The Diamond Icon down to the right will turn blue when staking is active. Good luck!
legendary
Jump to: