Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 123. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Miningfield pool is a third party project and it s not directly associated to DMD foundation and its team. However, Louis, the owner of the pool has been working closely with us for several years and he has been a honest and devoted guy.

All in all, wage pro and cons and decide whether you feel comfortable running your own wallet or sending them to a pool.
legendary
Activity: 938
100 masternodes

just under 50% off all DMD are now locked up in nodes!

Come on people, only 10 shares (100 DMD each) left for the shared MN on dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php, buy now!

I want my share to start staking  Grin

As a question, as I'm looking for a way to not have to have the wallet open all the time, what "safety" measures are there that you won't run with the money? Wink

Well, it's not me, it is miningfield, who have been running various pools for a long time. Luis from miningpool is also active here and in the DMD slack.

I just bought some shares from a masternode, and as soon as all shares are taken, the MN will start staking. But you have to decide yourself if you want to trust a pool operator with your hard earned / mined / staked DMD...

Ok, let's see how this goes Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
100 masternodes

Come on people, only 10 shares (100 DMD each) left for the shared MN on dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php, buy now!

As a question, as I'm looking for a way to not have to have the wallet open all the time, what "safety" measures are there that you won't run with the money? Wink

Well, it's not me, it is miningfield, who have been running various pools for a long time. Luis from miningpool is also active here and in the DMD slack.

I just bought some shares from a masternode, and as soon as all shares are taken, the MN will start staking. But you have to decide yourself if you want to trust a pool operator with your hard earned / mined / staked DMD...

legendary
100 masternodes

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
100 masternodes

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
100 masternodes

Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Excellent Progress lately.
We have an early Winner here imo.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
So where can I find more info on the raspberry version of the wallet? With this change there is no point in running it on my laptop only, so I'll want to move the wallet to stay online 24/7 Smiley

I have the same problem. I think we'll have to wait a long time. I even tried to compile myself (about 3-4 hours) but when I run the wallet I get message (in ROKOS v8):
This program was compiled against version 2.6.1 of the Protocol Buffer runtime library, which is not compatible with the installed version (3.0.0).

so source code contains outdated library?
legendary
So where can I find more info on the raspberry version of the wallet? With this change there is no point in running it on my laptop only, so I'll want to move the wallet to stay online 24/7 Smiley
Activity: 246
Anyone please help me active staking  Huh

Just make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking and check the color of the diamond if it's blue than your staking is activated (check if your wallet is up-to-date).

it is black "staking is not active" Cry. I used V 3.0.0.13b
I need to do after unlock wallet   Lips sealed

In my opinion it is important to import private key to new wallet and write 'staking=1' to diamond.conf. Staking with old wallet file was inactive for me too but maybe I was waiting too short.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Just make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking and check the color of the diamond if it's blue than your staking is activated (check if your wallet is up-to-date).

it is black "staking is not active" Cry. I used V 3.0.0.13b
I need to do after unlock wallet   Lips sealed
Activity: 476

Activity: 175
It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint
yes small coinpiles can need many days to find a block

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year
so that such a pile need on average up to 2 weeks is total normal

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.

does the blue diamond - bottom right corner of wallet say 'staking active' when you hover over it ?

Yes it does. Before the wallet update it had coins jumping into immature with the new wallet it say pending. Nothing has moved to pending in a while. Not sure how long before they should move over. Is it a matter of days? Nothing has staked since 9/22/2017

I typed getstakingstatus in the console it came back with

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true
}

yep thats working. Leave wallet open and you will get some at some point.

Make your coin piles at least 200 dmd in size to help your luck.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!
When you unlock your wallet, Diamond button should turn blue!
Assume you are on current wallet 3.0.0.13?? Not 3.0.0.12

Dumb question, but does your computer have to be on and connected to the internet at all times for staking?
Better to ask than to not understand!

See the white paper here:
   https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
In previous versions and, in many POS coins, you could wait until coins mature,
and then, open your wallet to get quick POS stakes then, close it until mature again.
In Version 3, you can only stake when your wallet is open. The intention is to have
wallets open 24/7 helping to insure the security of the network.

You are competing against others for a POS reward. If wallet is closed or not unlocked,
you have no chance to get a POS reward.

Thank you so much for the answer!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!

Dumb question, but does your computer have to be on and connected to the internet at all times for staking?
Better to ask than to not understand!

See the white paper here:
   https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
In previous versions and, in many POS coins, you could wait until coins mature,
and then, open your wallet to get quick POS stakes then, close it until mature again.
In Version 3, you can only stake when your wallet is open. The intention is to have
wallets open 24/7 helping to insure the security of the network.

You are competing against others for a POS reward. If wallet is closed or not unlocked,
you have no chance to get a POS reward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey, all

Thank you!

Activity: 190
It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint
yes small coinpiles can need many days to find a block

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year
so that such a pile need on average up to 2 weeks is total normal

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.

does the blue diamond - bottom right corner of wallet say 'staking active' when you hover over it ?

Yes it does. Before the wallet update it had coins jumping into immature with the new wallet it say pending. Nothing has moved to pending in a while. Not sure how long before they should move over. Is it a matter of days? Nothing has staked since 9/22/2017

I typed getstakingstatus in the console it came back with

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true
}
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Well, unfortunately I didn't realize the update until today, missed a day of staking and MasterNode rewards, but got all my wallets updated to 2.0.0.13b now... apologies to the DMD network for taking so much time!

I have MasterNode and my normal nodes all updated now. Smiley The update process from 2.0.0.12 went smooth as butter, just deleted chain, then put in the update, ran it, everything went perfectly.

Once again I would like to congratulate DMD team on the great job! DMD is once again my most treasured coin! I can't wait until I can grab myself another 2500 and get my second MasterNode running.

Much love to DMD team and community!
Jump to: