Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 122. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My wallet is not syncing with the network. Please help

I downloaded v3 and was able to transfer coins to new wallet, I was staking, but a few days ago it just stopped updating.  
I even installed 3.13 when I saw the notification to do so, but it is still stuck trying to sync from 7 days ago.  
The wallet is responding and even yesterday said it was 6 days behind, today says 7 days behind.  So it knows its behind, and has more or less been on the entire time.  Closed Sunday mid day until Monday morning and on 24/7 before and after.

I have at least 17 connections and staking will not activate because the block chain is not current.

if u updated to late to wallet 3013 u need to resync the blockchain
this means
stop wallet
delete from ur %appdata%/DMDv3 folder all files beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf
and restart wallet
once snyc bar finished wait another minute or two then unlock wallet in minting mode
That worked for me ans is now in sync with the network. Thanks for the help with detailed instructions.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
very close to the top 100 cmc
Thats where the real fun starts^^
More boost incoming.

Congratzs Space Cadets.

I think we might see a full moon cycle soon.

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Well, after four days of waiting it finally started staking today. That was a long time. I thought for sure it was going to stake 200 coins but it only staked 95. confusing for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
final masternodes guides in 5 different versions available here:
http://diamond-info.github.io/masternode_on_VPS.zip
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

I downloaded v3 and was able to transfer coins to new wallet, I was staking, but a few days ago it just stopped updating.  
I even installed 3.13 when I saw the notification to do so, but it is still stuck trying to sync from 7 days ago.  
The wallet is responding and even yesterday said it was 6 days behind, today says 7 days behind.  So it knows its behind, and has more or less been on the entire time.  Closed Sunday mid day until Monday morning and on 24/7 before and after.

I have at least 17 connections and staking will not activate because the block chain is not current.

if u updated to late to wallet 3013 u need to resync the blockchain
this means
stop wallet
delete from ur %appdata%/DMDv3 folder all files beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf
and restart wallet
once snyc bar finished wait another minute or two then unlock wallet in minting mode
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Hi.
join our #Slack channel to resolve your issue.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Activity: 2
Hello,

Can please someone tell me how to transport my old diamond wallet adress to my new diamond 3.0 wallet without value on the adress.
I have followed the intructions form the Transition Guide. But it is not working.

Is there anything special i have to do first because there is no velue on the adress?

I think you better join our #Slack channel to resolve your issue.
It will be faster than a few days to discuss it here on the forum.

Ok great,

How can I get a invitation to get in?

Thanks for your help.
legendary
Hello,

Can please someone tell me how to transport my old diamond wallet adress to my new diamond 3.0 wallet without value on the adress.
I have followed the intructions form the Transition Guide. But it is not working.

Is there anything special i have to do first because there is no velue on the adress?

I think you better join our #Slack channel to resolve your issue.
It will be faster than a few days to discuss it here on the forum.
Activity: 2
Hello,

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Anyone please help me active staking  Huh
I did a re-start (and unlock) it worked for me
Activity: 280
after I re-install the wallet, it says "staking is not active" and the diamond symbol i gray , now about 5 hours, why is that ? -  is there a way to avoid this ?

edit;
And the solution is; restart the wallet after re-install  Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
So where can I find more info on the raspberry version of the wallet? With this change there is no point in running it on my laptop only, so I'll want to move the wallet to stay online 24/7 Smiley

I have the same problem. I think we'll have to wait a long time. I even tried to compile myself (about 3-4 hours) but when I run the wallet I get message (in ROKOS v8):
This program was compiled against version 2.6.1 of the Protocol Buffer runtime library, which is not compatible with the installed version (3.0.0).

so source code contains outdated library?

I'm waiting for the rokos team to update their Rokos-flavors OS. Maybe it's a good time to write them Smiley
Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
i didn't do anything, just started on "day one" of DMD 3.0 (with 99% staking penalty reward), and during those 6 days, wallet automatically divided my coins in smaller piles, the big chunks are all between 100 and 200 dmd. (i started with two address with near 900 DMD each).

So IMHO, if you started later, give it the time to balance the situation.

Only added (as suggested by devs) this, to diamond.conf : setstakesplitthresold=200

that's all.

Cheers
Activity: 47
thats more than i have hit, what about if i split my dmd over a couple of wallets and mint on all of them?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Just to give a couple of numbers, i hold 1.8k coins on my wallet. From 20 of September, (date when staking gone again to 100%) i've earned 11.5 DMD, with 18 0.8xx stacked blocks.

Those are my numbers.

Cheers
legendary
100 masternodes

just under 50% off all DMD are now locked up in nodes!

Come on people, only 10 shares (100 DMD each) left for the shared MN on dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php, buy now!

I want my share to start staking  Grin

Will it be worth it? What sort of returns can I  expect from 100dmd investment

I think that you have a chance to find 1 POS block (0.8 DMD) for several days.
At the current difficulty it is real..
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
100 masternodes

just under 50% off all DMD are now locked up in nodes!

Come on people, only 10 shares (100 DMD each) left for the shared MN on dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare.php, buy now!

I want my share to start staking  Grin

Will it be worth it? What sort of returns can I  expect from 100dmd investment
Jump to: