Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 124. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint
yes small coinpiles can need many days to find a block

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year
so that such a pile need on average up to 2 weeks is total normal

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.

does the blue diamond - bottom right corner of wallet say 'staking active' when you hover over it ?
Activity: 190
It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Any idea how long it will be until my staking rewards go back to what they were on v2? Getting 0.8 every few days is not worth it. Was getting 10 sometimes 30 per day on v2  Undecided

Here everything is transparent.
You can see how many DMD are mined every day.

Split this number between 65% MN and 35% for POS and you will see that inflation has decreased.
But at the same time, increased the cost of each coin.
In the future these changes will be more pronounced.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi Wink where are located your offices?

europe
if u want to get in touch with us
we have foundation members in
austria croatia england germany russia

join slack talk with the guys with team avatar
and a real meeting is possible
if u have interesting stuff to discuss
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Any idea how long it will be until my staking rewards go back to what they were on v2? Getting 0.8 every few days is not worth it. Was getting 10 sometimes 30 per day on v2  Undecided
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year

What exactly are you basing this on?
legendary
Hi Wink where are located your offices?

It is an international decentralized project.
At the moment, the main part of our team works perfectly by communicating through the Internet.
Perhaps in the future we will have an office in any country is loyal in terms of legislation in relation to crypto currency.
But not today.
What is the purpose of your question? maybe you want to bring to the office a big bag of money to invest in DMD?  Cool
legendary

just give it a few days

Activity: 190
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Holding few coins from past few days

Diamond is one of the best investment coins to date.
It's not too late to make a DMD reserve because the future lies behind this technology  Wink

65% profit in a year? And how much is needed for MS coins number?

10,000 DMD for a masternode.

And it is not 65% profit per year, it is 65% of rewards go to MN, 35% to normal POS staking.

The % profit per year depends on the number of MN and POS staking. At the moment, with about 100 MN, expected profit per MN is 10 DMD per day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

It's not too late to make a DMD reserve because the future lies behind this technology  Wink

65% profit in a year? And how much is needed for MS coins number?
legendary

Activity: 130
Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking?

Got the same problem, not long ago. Adding staking=1 to the diamond.conf solved it.
Activity: 98
Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!

Also, I've noticed that every time I've had to re-sync the blockchain that I had to close then reopen the wallet for staking to start. Seems to be a bug.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!
When you unlock your wallet, Diamond button should turn blue!
Assume you are on current wallet 3.0.0.13?? Not 3.0.0.12
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey, all

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I had to restart my wallet about 2 hours ago.
Restarted masternode and wallet unlocked.

MN shows in list of all but, active time shows at 0
even thoughit has been 2 hours. How can I tell if it
is really working if active time is not increasing.

Make sure it's listed here:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/masternodes.dws
It is on the MN list - 193.68.21.33 and, shows Active but, 00m:00s in my wallet
and not receiving any MN rewards since I had to restart computer

Edit: Took 5 hours but, now shows active in wallet
legendary
so now the min. number of coins i must have to start staking something?,  Huh 100 DMD?

check stake inputsize of the last 1000 blocks here on bottom (the blue dots)
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
so yes size 100 can find blocks too but it might take a few days until u lucky find a block

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
flawless 12 month statistics

I'm loving the look of this chart. Won't be long before DMD breaks that $10 barrier which I think is a great milestone for the coin as not too long ago no one would of expected this. Well the true believers did like myself, I am really looking forward to 2018 with DMD as I think it will be an even better year then 2017. 2017 has already been a break out year for DMD and I'm expecting it to continue into 2018. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
so now the min. number of coins i must have to start staking something?,  Huh 100 DMD?
Jump to: