Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 151. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
 3 gpu's tuned for max performance think i could get some before there gone?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
so if im hearing this correctly it would be pointless to mine DMD for a week? theres still block rewards right?

At the moment, you can mining DMD used POW mining only in solo mode.
But only if you have decent mining powers.
In the rest, this mining is unprofitable and easier to use a Multipool
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It's been a while since I last posted in here but I always come and check the latest updates and developments. I'm really looking forward to the new wallet when it is released in over a week from now. I have been slowly building up my stack of DMD as I did want at least 250 DMD before the new V3 but I will fall just short but it's all good as I will continue to keep buying more DMD when I can. The price is holding steady and soon I can see DMD at $10+ in the short term.
so if im hearing this correctly it would be pointless to mine DMD for a week? theres still block rewards right?
legendary
ok, so after september 12th it will no longer be able to mining DMD coins ever?

also does anyone know what miner should i use for dmd? and how do i set it up as im using claymore at moment for ether and have never mined with anything but claymore.

on the dmd page it says those are the instructions assuming yo8u have your miner set up but not exacvly sure what that pre-requisite entails

What is the problem?
You can safely continue to mining other coins through Multipool and automatically convert them to DMD  Smiley

But if you like exactly the groestl algorithm, then you can mine groestlcoin and sell them by converting income to DMD.
Anyway, such POW coins do not bring income for the owner and there is no sense in keeping them.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1

also does anyone know what miner should i use for dmd? and how do i set it up as im using claymore at moment for ether and have never mined with anything but claymore.

on the dmd page it says those are the instructions assuming yo8u have your miner set up but not exacvly sure what that pre-requisite entails
That's right mining is out..gone.. done ..forever..
Why bother at this point..
with Diamond mining..
Think about it...
transitioning to TOTAL POS, Proof of stake.. in a few days..
If you don't have Diamonds to Stake,.. your shit outta luck.
Its 135000 satoshis +/- 5000 satoshis these days.Wink
250,000 is close at hand...
Your wasting time to mine..
Buy now,swap now, what ever you need to do.
but mining is out..

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Is it the new wallet online? I can not see the link anywhere, just the old 2.014 version. Thanks in advance.

the wallet will be released 15th september
13th september snapshot of DMDv2 balances are taken

how to prepare u can learn in this guide

http://bit.diamonds/DMD_2.0_to_3.0_guide.pdf

Thanks for the answer

Edit: What will happen with the DMD pool? I have some stakes there and I am recievinf everyday some small quantity of DMD.. this would be finish with the new release?

dmd cloud stay at normal operation

most of the question asked would be answered if u just read the last 3 pages
its again and again the same questions
im not lazy to answer
but i think about the readers of this thread
they must be really bored reading same questions
and same answers again and again and again

Sorry about that... I will check the papers, I promess  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
When lottery this 10k dmd prize begin?

we switched the producer of silvercoins
to reach the desired quality
once we have proper prototypes to show
we will start sell unclaimed coins again
once a proper ammount is sold
we start to produce the silvercoins and do the lottery for the 10000 DMD

im sorry for the delay but at the moment my whole energy is focused on DMDv3 release
im sure we can manage finalize the DMD Diamond 4th anniversary silvercoin project pre xmas

i just wonder what increadible value the lottery price of 10000 DMD will then represent!
Smp
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
When lottery this 10k dmd prize begin?
legendary
is Diamond
(DMD) early enough to solo mine with 3 gpu's and still be profitable? or would it be better to pool mine? any suggestions

please everyone who mines at danbi or miningfield pool
be aware both pools closed doors u have a few more days to withdraw ur coins!

next few days some desperate solo mining freaks might battle against each other
for the last few hundred DMD mined

but basically the age of POW is over for DMD soon

dont mine at 13th september DMDv2 snapshot day
any coins not mature pre  snapshot wont exist in DMDv3 and not be tradeable on bittrex or any other exchange

age of DMD POW/POS is ending................

...... age of DMD POS/Masternode is beginning soon!

check our whitepaper
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
prepare with this guide
http://bit.diamonds/DMD_2.0_to_3.0_guide.pdf

legendary
Will my orphaned transactions be lost when it switches over to v3? It's been nearly a week and I haven't received any coins I've minted..

u lost nothing
a orphan is a failed try

but because the try got not accepted by network ur coins did try again and the next try got accepted

so u lost nothing

if u have unusual lot failed trys
then check u have a wallet well connected (many peers)
a internet connection with not insane latency
and ur wallet is in proper state
execute the command
repairwallet
in help -> debug window -> console
legendary
Will my orphaned transactions be lost when it switches over to v3? It's been nearly a week and I haven't received any coins I've minted..

Unconfirmed POS minted (orphan) blocks mean no real income.
They will not be confirmed and moved to DMD v 3.0
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Activity: 21
is Diamond
(DMD) early enough to solo mine with 3 gpu's and still be profitable? or would it be better to pool mine? any suggestions

Poolmining is disabled since yesterday. The only way is to solo mine. Yes its profitable with 3 gpus. Remember that on september 12th a snapshot is taken. every coin u mine after this point is lost.
is Diamond
legendary
Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!

The best proof is a working system.
We thoroughly test it and see that it works fine.
But this will not be the only update that will remain for many years.
This is just one of the steps to moving to a new level of development and gaining some additional opportunities for the organization of services and operation based on Diamond.
If you read the White Paper then you will understand what I'm talking about  Wink
Activity: 14
Pretty interesting idea perhaps, Im just wondering if something like this would actually be successful in a year or so. Anyway to prove this? Or is the burden of research on me? Thanks!
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Where's the wallet? stable, ...right?
When? ...
We are done testing,... Right?
10 days to get the network dialed in,... right?

Do not panic  Smiley
In most cases, the update will be to simply move your current wallet.dat file to a new wallet.
If you are wondering what the new wallet looks like, you can join our #Slack channel to check it on your own PC.
I'll wait...
Pretty is as pretty does..
I'm about function not fashion..
I screwed up,I did method 1,
two years ago. Wink
legendary
Where's the wallet? stable, ...right?
When? ...
We are done testing,... Right?
10 days to get the network dialed in,... right?

Do not panic  Smiley
In most cases, the update will be to simply move your current wallet.dat file to a new wallet.
If you are wondering what the new wallet looks like, you can join our #Slack channel to check it on your own PC.
Jump to: