Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 150. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Will the new wallet be available on mac straight away!? If not I can use a spare windows machine but it isn't very powerful.. does that make a difference?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
$dmd safest bet in this strange fud market, stable and secure with mn and pos3 coming, cannot go wrong!

We carefully test the job of the new wallet in different modes.
For all time nebylo revealed no significant shortcoming or serious error.
Some problems with graphical windows were found and partially eliminated.
The current test version of the wallet is 3.0.0.9

If someone are interested in checking the work of the new wallet and get acquainted with the new possibilities of the future network, you can join the #Slack channel.
Now we are preparing for the final release.
I see that there is no reason to be concerned about the upcoming update  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
$dmd safest bet in this strange fud market, stable and secure with mn and pos3 coming, cannot go wrong!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
if u have questions or need support
or u just wana have a direct link to foundation members and the brandnew infos

please join our slack

http://dmdcoin.signup.team <-- here u get ur slack invite
https://dmdcoin.slack.com <-- this is our slack channel
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hey guys I've read the DMD 3.0 pdf which by the way has a lot of good info in it but i just want to be
sure i red correctly cloud shares will be apart of DMD 3.0? can i still invest in cloud shares or it is coming
to an end with 2.0? thanks in advance. Smiley
I can answer that one. Cloud shares is continuing.
You are not mining Diamonds. Mining rewards are
exchanged for Diamonds which are paid out to you.
It is a good way to accumulate DMD's and creates
buy pressure on the market to protect your investment
and increases the value of DMD's. I personally have used
it frequently.
Activity: 566
Hey guys I've read the DMD 3.0 pdf which by the way has a lot of good info in it but i just want to be
sure i red correctly cloud shares will be apart of DMD 3.0? can i still invest in cloud shares or it is coming
to an end with 2.0? thanks in advance. Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I still have my pool going if people want to combine power mine until POS. I run payments manually every hour or so, or it auto pays at 4 hours, fee is at 0.25%
legendary

Still not sure I understand. I have 388dmd right now. With 3 unconfirmed transactions of 33dmd in total. So my balance should go up by 33dmd at some point!? Because out of all my minted transactions I would say about 90% are unconfirmed and I've never noticed my balance go up afterwards

I think that among your 388 minted DMD already entered these 33 orphans blocks.
But you can make a more accurate calculation proceeding from the current (still valid) rate of 25% per annum.

give me ur dmd address and i can explain ya easy
if u dont want to do public send me via email [email protected]

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dFqTLjYWQtssFSHnANNM2DoYkvLELmyJuq.htm

According to the blockchain I have only had the one 30dmd stake. But the wallet app is showing way more that are just not confirmed

so exactly what i told ya
it did try until it got accepted

i suggest u prepare ur wallet now for DMDv3

make sure the address key u export and later import into DMDv3
is the same as u registered on DMD Cloudmining

http://bit.diamonds/DMD_2.0_to_3.0_guide.pdf
Activity: 418
basically if u run a headless linux wallet and u wana see whats going on u run a tail on the debug file
to give commands to the headless DMDv3 wallet u will use for example
./diamond-cli help (in DMDv2 its ./diamondd help ) execute this command in the folder where the diamond-cli file is
which will list u all available commands

works perfectly - thanks!

Still not sure I understand. I have 388dmd right now. With 3 unconfirmed transactions of 33dmd in total. So my balance should go up by 33dmd at some point!? Because out of all my minted transactions I would say about 90% are unconfirmed and I've never noticed my balance go up afterwards

But you can make a more accurate calculation proceeding from the current (still valid) rate of 25% per annum.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dFqTLjYWQtssFSHnANNM2DoYkvLELmyJuq.htm

According to the blockchain I have only had the one 30dmd stake. But the wallet app is showing way more that are just not confirmed
legendary
Hi, can you help with linux?

I followed the instructions on your github, built diamondd, and have the following issues:  

1. when running ./diamondd , nothing is printed to the console whatsoever.  
2. When running with -debug and -printtoconsole, I see nothing but ERROR: checkproofofwork failed and proof-of-stake failed

I used the .conf provided (including nodes)

is my executable file broken, or is it syncing to a failed chain?  

edit: it appears it might be syncing now, but how can I interact with the console to tell?  I tried running a separate ./diamond attach but it says that's not supported - how do I interact with the console for things like checking balance and sending coins? (is there a GUI wallet for linux ?)

i would not bother with old DMDv2 wallet
and wait for DMDv3 release in 2 weeks

just hold ur coins in bittrex until DMDv3 wallet is released

it wasted time now in my opinion

basically if u run a headless linux wallet and u wana see whats going on u run a tail on the debug file
to give commands to the headless DMDv3 wallet u will use for example
./diamond-cli help (in DMDv2 its ./diamondd help ) execute this command in the folder where the diamond-cli file is
which will list u all available commands

who use a expert system like linux console should be able to compile by himself

if u run linux as non expert user u can try run windows wallet via wine on linux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnK8J94eQ8

then no need to compile for urself

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Diamond is one of the most stable coins since its birth, and even those with less violent oscillations, both high and low. Just see what's happening in the market for two days and what DMD is doing.
With the new portfolio will be even better and will reach 200,000 satoshi.
Activity: 418
Hi, can you help with linux?

I followed the instructions on your github, built diamondd, and have the following issues:  

1. when running ./diamondd , nothing is printed to the console whatsoever.  
2. When running with -debug and -printtoconsole, I see nothing but ERROR: checkproofofwork failed and proof-of-stake failed

I used the .conf provided (including nodes)

is my executable file broken, or is it syncing to a failed chain?  

edit: it appears it might be syncing now, but how can I interact with the console to tell?  I tried running a separate ./diamond attach but it says that's not supported - how do I interact with the console for things like checking balance and sending coins? (is there a GUI wallet for linux ?)
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

I think that among your 388 minted DMD reward has already entered compensation from these 33 orphans blocks.
Will my orphaned transactions be lost when it switches over to v3? It's been nearly a week and I haven't received any coins I've minted..

u lost nothing
a orphan is a failed try

but because the try got not accepted by network ur coins did try again and the next try got accepted

so u lost nothing

if u have unusual lot failed trys
then check u have a wallet well connected (many peers)
a internet connection with not insane latency
and ur wallet is in proper state
execute the command
repairwallet
in help -> debug window -> console

Repair wallet doesn't do anything except give a "TRUE" result.

Over 100dmd coins unconfirmed in the last week or so. I don't think my connection is the problem and it says 123 connections to the network. Is that enough?

the unconfirmed one did just try again
one of the following POS income was in fact exact from the same coins
where the former try did fail

the unconfirmed try will stay unconfirmed forever thats normal

thats why i said u lost nothing

100 connections is good

When an orphan block occurs via proof of stake mining, it is because another block of  staked at the same time and the blockchain accepted the other block's stake rather than your stake. The PoS transaction in the QT client will show 0 confirmations, and only exists in your own client and is not recorded to the blockchain. If you get an orphan, simply keep your wallet as is and your DMDv2 coin pile will remain in the pool of blocks competing for stake, you did not lose any coin age that has accumulated. Furthermore the way DMDv2 are designed, the higher the coin age the more staking bonus you will get. So in the case of an orphaned PoS block, you will not "lose" anything because you will be compensated for the extra time the block took to mature. (example if u find successful block a day later the reward will be a bit higher)

above quote is true for DMDv2

in DMDv3 orphans will be lot less often because we have a more moderate average block time that create less orphans
in DMDv3 the concept of coin age affecting reward no longer exist and block reward will be always static

legendary
3 gpu's tuned for max performance think i could get some before there gone?

What GPUs u have ? Im mining solo since March. Someday u get nearly zero coins and on some day u get about 10. You get a constant rate on a pool. If u can live with it, no problem Wink
with 3x 1080ti u get about 180Mhash at 70% tdp. Average of 2 coins a day.

But difficulty is now really high. So much solo miners outta here ? Cheesy
Difficulty is now 420k. Last week was about 340k  Shocked

interesting how close of pools didnt reduce mining difficulty
there lot people who wana mine up to the last second just for the chance get some 0.2 DMD more

im overwhelmed by the attention DMD did get even before DMDv3 release

impressive
legendary
Will my orphaned transactions be lost when it switches over to v3? It's been nearly a week and I haven't received any coins I've minted..

u lost nothing
a orphan is a failed try

but because the try got not accepted by network ur coins did try again and the next try got accepted

so u lost nothing

execute the command
repairwallet

Over 100dmd coins unconfirmed in the last week or so. I don't think my connection is the problem and it says 123 connections to the network. Is that enough?

the unconfirmed one did just try again
one of the following POS income was in fact exact from the same coins
where the former try did fail

the unconfirmed try will stay unconfirmed forever thats normal

thats why i said u lost nothing

100 connections is good

When an orphan block occurs via proof of stake mining, it is because another block of  staked at the same time and the blockchain accepted the other block's stake rather than your stake. The PoS transaction in the QT client will show 0 confirmations, and only exists in your own client and is not recorded to the blockchain. If you get an orphan, simply keep your wallet as is and your DMDv2 coin pile will remain in the pool of blocks competing for stake, you did not lose any coin age that has accumulated. Furthermore the way DMDv2 are designed, the higher the coin age the more staking bonus you will get. So in the case of an orphaned PoS block, you will not "lose" anything because you will be compensated for the extra time the block took to mature. (example if u find successful block a day later the reward will be a bit higher)

above quote is true for DMDv2

in DMDv3 orphans will be lot less often because we have a more moderate average block time that create less orphans
in DMDv3 the concept of coin age affecting reward no longer exist and block reward will be always static

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
3 gpu's tuned for max performance think i could get some before there gone?

What GPUs u have ? Im mining solo since March. Someday u get nearly zero coins and on some day u get about 10. You get a constant rate on a pool. If u can live with it, no problem Wink
with 3x 1080ti u get about 180Mhash at 70% tdp. Average of 2 coins a day.

But difficulty is now really high. So much solo miners outta here ? Cheesy
Difficulty is now 420k. Last week was about 340k  Shocked

u lost nothing
a orphan is a failed try

so u lost nothing

execute the command
repairwallet

Jump to: