Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 163. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Great prices but, still watching my stash grow.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
if it remains that stable and i am pretty sure that the Majority of coins is in ultra iron strong hands (like mine) its a safe harbour anyway atm.
So 10$ is just a matter of time and BTC Price.

That was a nice run so far but best to come later imo.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The inflation is great many will be attentive to Diamond, I think 10$ end of the year is not unrealistic.

What kind of huge inflation are you talking about?
Here you can see that the total number of coins mined per day is an average of 1680 block and ~ 1400 DMD https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

It's only ~ 1,5 bitcoins at the present price (note that not all 100% of coins go to sell on the market).
For comparison, 1800 bitcoins are mined every day.
So we have to date, the same inflation as bitcoin, even slightly less  Wink

Yes, there is a lot of bitcoin trading, the makrt is growing all the time. Good for diamond as new people will be attentive Smiley

The altcoinmarkt is not so unknown and many projects prove to be useful and very productive!

Diamond is strong and will take a step forward with the september update.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Is the development of the new wallet on track? Or was that anything else? Not sure I am confusing something here.

We are working on updating and testing the code.
Please, show patience  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Is the development of the new wallet on track? Or was that anything else? Not sure I am confusing something here.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
This is amazing!

BTC above 4k USD and DMD at the same time reaching 5 USD?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I sold all my MCO tokens for a nice little profit which I then put into buying more DMD, this might be my best chance at getting to 500 DMD coins before the new release as I don't have the spare money at the moment to get as many DMD coins. I'm hoping a couple more tokens I hold go up so then I can sell them to buy more DMD. I also think $10 per coin by the end of the year isn't unrealistic.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Is there a bootstrap avail. for Linux?

You should be able to use either of the blockchain links on the first page of this thread.
The OS X version is using DB v5 for sure - I'm not 100% sure of the DB version for Windoze.
I've successfully used the OS X data for my Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS) install.

which chain fit deepends on the compile options of the wallet u use
the windows one fit to the windows wallets we provide for download

I built the OS X wallet with DB v5, which seems to be the version used with the windoze build.
You can build with either v4 or v5 on Linux.

A blockchain with v5 format won't work with a v4 wallet - a v4 blockchain will work with a v5 wallet, which is the current OS X and (seemingly) Windoze builds.
legendary

The inflation is great many will be attentive to Diamond, I think 10$ end of the year is not unrealistic.

What kind of huge inflation are you talking about?
Here you can see that the total number of coins mined per day is an average of 1680 block and ~ 1400 DMD https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

It's only ~ 1,5 bitcoins at the present price (note that not all 100% of coins go to sell on the market).
For comparison, 1800 bitcoins are mined every day.
So we have to date, the same inflation as bitcoin, even slightly less  Wink
Will we see stable price of 4$ in the near future? Diamond grows steadily I see the right?

A few months ago very cheap, now valuable coin Smiley

Boy, I'm glad I got enough DMD to run a master node since there is no stopping DMD now.

DMD
$4.46
0.00118000 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Will we see stable price of 4$ in the near future? Diamond grows steadily I see the right?

Boy, I'm glad I got enough DMD to run a master node since there is no stopping DMD now.

DMD
$4.46
0.00118000 BTC
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Money is nothing. Crypto currency is the future
Wow I see the capitalization of 10 million that's great  Smiley

http://i7.5cm.ru/i/uzDl.jpg
legendary

Thank you for your answer, i know it follows the update to v3 by Diamond Wallet. I hope it runs on my raspberry PI3, the current version is very good.
Staking is fast and safe Smiley

Is there anything new about the silvercoin?

Here there is information on the availability of free and occupied coins.
Now we are waiting for when most of the coins find their owners.
Remember that after a while it will be rare (only 100 pieces) collectible coins.

Due to the fact that the price on the DMD exceeded the 3$, it was decided to significantly improve the quality of these coins.
The first samples received did not correspond to the level of collection coins..

Soon Cryptonit will publish new photos of coins

Yes, until recently, anyone who believed in this coin and understood its potential could buy a lot of DMD on the sale.
Today we are going to a new future.
This will be a great update with additional features.
But this is only one of the steps to turn a diamond into a real and valuable crypto asset.
Here is the main part of our plans https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
Now we are working on a new wallet.

Thank you for your answer, i know it follows the update to v3 by Diamond Wallet. I hope it runs on my raspberry PI3, the current version is very good.
Staking is fast and safe Smiley

Is there anything new about the silvercoin?
legendary

Yes, until recently, anyone who believed in this coin and understood its potential could buy a lot of DMD on the sale.
Today we are going to a new future.
This will be a great update with additional features.
But this is only one of the steps to turn a diamond into a real and valuable crypto asset.
Here is the main part of our plans https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
Now we are working on a new wallet.

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

You should be able to use either of the blockchain links on the first page of this thread.
The OS X version is using DB v5 for sure - I'm not 100% sure of the DB version for Windoze.

I search blockchain for raspberry pi 3 (ROKOS v8). I can't synchronize the wallet because the device freezes after running for a few hours. When I try run the wallet again I get message that blkindex.dat is broken.

I installed ROKOS v8 on a Pi and synched from scratch without problems. It took two weeks or so, but it worked.

One thing I did was use an external USB stick to store the blockchain, not the SD card
Activity: 246
Merit: 250

I search blockchain for raspberry pi 3 (ROKOS v8). I can't synchronize the wallet because the device freezes after running for a few hours. When I try run the wallet again I get message that blkindex.dat is broken.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

Jump to: