Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 170. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Could some on update the blockchain Download? My download over the blockchain is very slow and sometimes it's just stuck

On the first page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725 there are links to the Blockchain  Windows April/2017 archive and the ready Diamond Wallet Windows Installer + Database

I'm using it already, but the last 7 % are downloading since this morning, it's slow and i don't know why.

Ok, I think that in the near future the source of the blockchain will be updated

its called DMDv3 and it will sync smooth and fast
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Could some on update the blockchain Download? My download over the blockchain is very slow and sometimes it's just stuck

On the first page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725 there are links to the Blockchain  Windows April/2017 archive and the ready Diamond Wallet Windows Installer + Database

I'm using it already, but the last 7 % are downloading since this morning, it's slow and i don't know why.

Ok, I think that in the near future the source of the blockchain will be updated
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

DMD has around 2k new blocks per day. So, the last % needs a little bit time so long till its synced.

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
legendary
Hi everyone!
25% PoS a year?
Is that not too much inflation?

read the whitepaper u will see constant decreasing inflation
and starting at 10 years even deflation effects are part of dmd diamond coin rollout plan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Hi everyone!
25% PoS a year?
Is that not too much inflation?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
You guys have been doing a great job, I'm very happy that I decided to support DMD when I did.

As you may or may not know, I have left BURST. There was too much going on there that I was not okay with.

But also, I had a few questions...

1. I got an email about the legendary 10 address that I own, and that I will be able to convert it into a masternode... now, does this mean that the address itself is worth a masternode or that I have to have 10k DMD too?

2. Are there any updates now that have to be done?

3. Do I have to prepare anything for the update to v3 and what do I have to do?

Thank you all again for your hard work with the coin and I look forward to the future.

Smiley

hey crowetic...wow...you left burst? it will be a time, where we could meet us in the dmd slack and have a nice convo with the dmd team too...if they find time...

hmm...

crowetic left burst....awesome...

cannot believe that.

Another question...

Have the DMD-Team tasted all cakes?

Greetz
Steve
legendary
legendary
You guys have been doing a great job, I'm very happy that I decided to support DMD when I did.

As you may or may not know, I have left BURST. There was too much going on there that I was not okay with.

1. I got an email about the legendary 10 address that I own, and that I will be able to convert it into a masternode... now, does this mean that the address itself is worth a masternode or that I have to have 10k DMD too?

Thank you all again for your hard work with the coin and I look forward to the future.

Smiley

nice to hear from u crowetic

regarding ur leg10 read the whitepaper it is converted to a masternode with prefilled collateral 10k dmd
BUT this coins are ghostcoins which mean they are unspendable u can do nothing with them
their only purpose is to activate the masternode ability in the leg10 address

this means if u own 10000 DMD u can run 2 masternodes if u own a legendary10 address

the dmd v3 wallet will be released in august so nothing to do now
guides how to set up masternodes will come together with wallet release

so u fulltime qora now?
thats cool because i own zero burst but many qora Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

Smiley
legendary
Hm, Bitcoin just lost 10%, but so far DMD is holding steady.

Any predictions if / how the BIP148 madness in August will affect DMD?

You want to give you a full and reliable forecast for the growth of value here?  Cool
I think that this is superfluous.
I will say only one thing, the one who believes in Diamon in the future will be really rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Hm, Bitcoin just lost 10%, but so far DMD is holding steady.

Any predictions if / how the BIP148 madness in August will affect DMD?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,165.msg1269.html#msg1269

Thank you everyone for taking part in this year’s DMD Diamond birthday cake competition.
As always your effort and dedication were amazing and as always it was incredibly difficult to choose a winner as all your work deserved being rewarded.
The consensus was achieved through multi stage voting that resulted in selecting 5 finalists and then the winners. Here are the results:

1st place – HALLARED

2nd place - EMMYTIM  

2nd place – YELENA

There are two second places with 100 DMD reward each. There is no 3rd place.
However, the two contestants who didn’t make to the podium will be rewarded with 10 DMD each.

4th – DIAMOND_MAZIEEKA

5th - DASSJDK

As we mentioned above, all the works were excellent and we feel that every contestant should get a reward.
This is why BB2EBB, EXTRAWELT, HALLER, CAPRICOINN, HSBOOKWORM, KITKAT and CARFACE receive 4 DMD each Smiley

We hope you enjoyed the whole experience and next year we’ll again see your entries.

May I ask everyone to contact me directly and provide your DMD Diamond addresses to which we’ll deposit the prizes!

(on DMD Forum)

I must say that me and my wife are very happy to have won once again, but also a bit surprised since there were many nice and beautiful birthday cakes this year. It was wonderful to look at all the lovely pictures in the thread, we wanted to have a taste of them all Smiley

Congratulations to all participants, as DMD holders we are all winners!

Wow i wish i could bake like that or knew someone that could.
Damn you really had some real tough competion this year.
They all look awesome and very professional.
Congratz to the winner.
Well backed my friends. Well backed.
legendary
It is interesting to see how the list of countries on the map has changed recently.
We have a lot of new users from different countries.
Hi and welcome to new Diamond investors  Smiley

Activity: 89
Oh, did not know that Dash Masternode Tech is being used so everything, reward wise, is already set.

every masternode coin is based on DASH masternode technology
but only few of them use the newest masternode implementation and are full upgrade combatible like DMD Diamond

DMDv3 contains masternode technology invented by dash
POS3 technology invented by blackcoin
and blockchain technology invented by bitcoin

and some improvements adaptions special in the area POS and zero micomanagement abilities done by DMD devs
and the unique to DMD coin rollout with constant decreasing inflation and starting in 10 years even deflations mechnism
that take care that each DMD become more valueable over time

important for a good coin is that u not only put in good stuff but that u also take care the stuff fit well together

we all love chocolate icecream and we love pizza
but chocolate icecream on a pizza that maybe doesnt fit.....

Good point and analogy.
legendary
Oh, did not know that Dash Masternode Tech is being used so everything, reward wise, is already set.

but only few of them use the newest masternode implementation and are full upgrade combatible like DMD Diamond

and some improvements adaptions special in the area POS and zero micomanagement abilities done by DMD devs
and the unique to DMD coin rollout with constant decreasing inflation and starting in 10 years even deflations mechnism

important for a good coin is that u not only put in good stuff but that u also take care the stuff fit well together

Exactly.
It's like a lot of talented musicians who try to play together.
If they do not have a conductor, then instead of music, we will hear a cacophony (a set of different sounds)  Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 89

I'm certain steps are taken to prevent reward exploitation. However, no matter what name you call it,  it is still luck that decide the selection.  Still I think splitting the reward equally among active MNs on every POS block is a better and fair solution.  Any chance that will be implemented or is the consensus system is already set in stone?

there is no chance that code parts get changed
because we want to be combatible with DASH masternode technology
that allow us implement any interesting improvements from whole masternode development community

without question masternode technology is implemented first by DASH and they put in high effort improve it

just i dislike their POW centric approach and the really high 10% masternode rewards taken out of system for development

as always DMD takes long developed and stable secure blockchain features and combine them in the DMD style

combined with a rock solid coin rollout plan and a few innovative features on top that dont break combatibility

its the same with bitcoin code improvements

we have with DMDv3 a state of the art implementation of bitcoin code improvements and the path towards stuff like segwit and lightning in the future is open

Jump to: