Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 190. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi i was looking for how you purchase DMD cloud mining but i see now where
on the cloud mining site to sign up or login?

please read FAQ it give a step by step guide how to register a DMD address
(u need a real wallet DMD address not a exchange address) and activate the settings area
and change account into convert to shares mode

then all incoming BTC will be converted in DMD cloudmining shares

the securityconcept of dmd cloudmining know no users
just registered addresses
and to enter the settings area u get a 2WA email login code
to enable settings area u must be able sign a message with ur address

so we are one of the few crypto service pages which really use crypto abilities as way of security concept
(via sign message with ur address/wallet)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Hi i was looking for how you purchase DMD cloud mining but i see now where
on the cloud mining site to sign up or login?
legendary

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

number 11 to 95 take part in the lottery for a full masternode that is 10000 DMD
each one get a unique physical dmd 4th anniversary silvercoin + exclusive wood box

just post the number u claim and send 200 DMD to the in sheet linked DMD address

I sent DMD-200 to this address dFQow4j7f16HcuMBGkFRJk7AWJUAyMUtXS so I'm requesting to be the owner of DMD 4th Anniversary Silvercoin #42. Thanks!

Date: 6/19/2017 20:34
To: dFQow4j7f16HcuMBGkFRJk7AWJUAyMUtXS
Debit: -200.00 DMD
Transaction fee: -0.001 DMD
Net amount: -200.001 DMD
Transaction ID: 46150a3f7b5f4b73544a850db0bce8f1301ae1acae19e1d766dfb0c390a3f9bf

silvercoin 42 and a masternode lottery slot successful reserved!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Do I remember correctly that Diamond Reactor also comes to an end with version 3?

If yes, please tell us what happens with the DMDs that have been invested or lent to the reactor,
will people who participated get something extra?

Thanks, DMD already makes me smile quite a lot  Cheesy

The reactor was formed from the private donations of investors.
I think that these coins will be returned to their owners, after switching to a new POS system.
But I think that it's better to let Cryptonit say about it, as this project is under his control.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Do I remember correctly that Diamond Reactor also comes to an end with version 3?

If yes, please tell us what happens with the DMDs that have been invested or lent to the reactor,
will people who participated get something extra?

Thanks, DMD already makes me smile quite a lot  Cheesy
legendary

I thought it was ~300 days before block 2,500,000 reached - thus reducing the block reward to 0.04(?)
Did something change?

So no PoW in DMD v3?

Now we have a hybrid POS + POW system.
After the update we will have the system activ POS + Masternode

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

number 11 to 95 take part in the lottery for a full masternode that is 10000 DMD
each one get a unique physical dmd 4th anniversary silvercoin + exclusive wood box

just post the number u claim and send 200 DMD to the in sheet linked DMD address

I sent DMD-200 to this address dFQow4j7f16HcuMBGkFRJk7AWJUAyMUtXS so I'm requesting to be the owner of DMD 4th Anniversary Silvercoin #42. Thanks!

Date: 6/19/2017 20:34
To: dFQow4j7f16HcuMBGkFRJk7AWJUAyMUtXS
Debit: -200.00 DMD
Transaction fee: -0.001 DMD
Net amount: -200.001 DMD
Transaction ID: 46150a3f7b5f4b73544a850db0bce8f1301ae1acae19e1d766dfb0c390a3f9bf

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Galactus:

I see... Thus the significance of multipool.bit.diamonds, for miners.

Sounds good to me.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
wow this is a pretty old coin, nice going.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

I thought it was ~300 days before block 2,500,000 reached - thus reducing the block reward to 0.04(?)
Did something change?

So no PoW in DMD v3?

legendary

Did something change?

Simply Diamond project go to step with the modern.
There are many new interesting opportunities that open up for us after these changes.
legendary
Did something change?

maybe u missed the info that DMD launch a new wallet generation v3 in august that will run POS/Masternode

dont worry part of our 4th anniversary (13 july) events will be also release of whitepaper so all infos compact on one place
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
With groestl or myriad-groestl algos I can get 112Mh/s per 1080Ti, but diamond-groestl the best miner I can find gets 65Mh/s. Is that right? It seems like the other algos should be able to mine diamond at a similar rate with a few tweaks by the miner devs. Is there a miner that already does that rate for diamond-groestl?

This is not so important, because this autumn we will move to 100% new POS.
Diamond mining using graphic video cards will be discontinued.

Did something change?
legendary
With groestl or myriad-groestl algos I can get 112Mh/s per 1080Ti, but diamond-groestl the best miner I can find gets 65Mh/s. Is that right? It seems like the other algos should be able to mine diamond at a similar rate with a few tweaks by the miner devs. Is there a miner that already does that rate for diamond-groestl?

This is not so important, because this autumn we will move to 100% new POS.
Diamond mining using graphic video cards will be discontinued.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
we did reach a new $ coinmarketcap high lot times the last few weeks
we did reach a new all time high per single DMD in $ value too
now the only unbroken all time high is BTC price per single DMD of over 0.00300
thats 3x more than now
still i dont see it out of reach if we consider that we didnt have our 4th anniversary events
we didnt have the whitepaper release
we didnt have the wallet release
we didnt run any promotion campaign
so in fact i see there is much room upwards if all that thing happening

legendary
The Top 100 coin market cap goal is looking more and more within reach every day... woowie. But while DMD grows so do other coins, it would be quite a feat, but certainly possible. We would need a market cap of around $20 million if we were to make the list today, we're at ~$5 mill now, we were at ~$400K market cap at the beginning of March. That is quite some growth, everyone involved should be proud! If the value continues to increase at this rate I have no doubt we'd make top 100 by the end of the year, maybe even end of summer.

I say we start getting out there a little and actually doing some promotion. People need to know... Diamond is where it is at. It is in their best interest to know.

It seems a great deal of interest in DMD could arise out of minimal promotional activity on all our ends, just talking to family/friends about it, maybe giving a few DMD as a gift to a family member for birthdays, etc... right now, as far as I can tell, it seems the majority of the buys recently are just from people who happen to stumble upon DMD randomly, end up doing some reading on it, and decide it is a good idea for them. How much more interest could there be if we were each able to reach out to 5 people about it, and each of them were to reach out to 5, etc... The potential is endless.

At the same time I think the pace we are moving at is already impressive. Who knows, maybe some promotion would be too much right now, could overwhelm and hurt the DMD market long-term. I like what has happened so far, allowing people to slowly discover what is going on with DMD as we draw near to the changes. It made me feel like I had found a real gem, and DMD growth has felt very natural, steady, legitimate, and de-centralized since then.

It's a free market.
Anyone can come and buy a DMD on bittrex when he is ready for it.
We have not had any advertising company yet.
Yes, we have it event in our plans, but only after the release of a new wallet v 3.0.
So I do not see anything extraordinary here.

Anyone who can count, can easily predict their income in DMD.
Each 1000 dmd coins will bring its owner ~ 5.2 DMD per week.
This is not very much at the moment, but if your investments exceed 5 bitcoins, then you will already receive 52 coins or ~ 7 DMD per day.
It's already 17.5 $ of daily income. Agree that this is a good profit, given that you are not risking anything (just launch your wallet and get income)
Wink
The Top 100 coin market cap goal is looking more and more within reach every day... woowie. But while DMD grows so do other coins, it would be quite a feat, but certainly possible. We would need a market cap of around $20 million if we were to make the list today, we're at ~$5 mill now, we were at ~$400K market cap at the beginning of March. That is quite some growth, everyone involved should be proud! If the value continues to increase at this rate I have no doubt we'd make top 100 by the end of the year, maybe even end of summer.

I say we start getting out there a little and actually doing some promotion. People need to know... Diamond is where it is at. It is in their best interest to know.

It seems a great deal of interest in DMD could arise out of minimal promotional activity on all our ends, just talking to family/friends about it, maybe giving a few DMD as a gift to a family member for birthdays, etc... right now, as far as I can tell, it seems the majority of the buys recently are just from people who happen to stumble upon DMD randomly, end up doing some reading on it, and decide it is a good idea for them. How much more interest could there be if we were each able to reach out to 5 people about it, and each of them were to reach out to 5, etc... The potential is endless.

At the same time I think the pace we are moving at is already impressive. Who knows, maybe some promotion would be too much right now, could overwhelm and hurt the DMD market long-term. I like what has happened so far, allowing people to slowly discover what is going on with DMD as we draw near to the changes. It made me feel like I had found a real gem, and DMD growth has felt very natural, steady, legitimate, and de-centralized since then.
Jump to: