Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 188. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

As we know DMD v3 requires keeping a wallet online 24/7
But there are various technical nuances. Which can lead to a stoppage of the wallet - problems with electricity (sometimes in rare cases it can last 1-3 days), computer (breaking), software, reboot of the system after receiving Windows updates, lightning, tornadoes, alien attacks on your home and other. Smiley
Is there any time gap that does not take into account the stoppage of the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Just want to say thanks for all your help mate and my wallet is just a few days behind now so it shouldn't be too long before it will be fully synced with the network. I already have 80 DMD ready to be transferred over to start staking, I know it's not much right now but I plan on growing it to at least 500 to 1k within the next 6 months or before Christmas.

try get to 150 until dmd v3 launch and u should be able find a pos block from time to time
this help ya to grow ur dmd over time
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I also just came into DMD and have started to download the wallet however it's taking forever to download at only 43% down even though I added the bootstrap which I thought would speed up the process but it hasn't. Did I maybe do something wrong as I did follow the steps to add the bootstrap by deleting everything in the DMD appdata and leaving the wallet.dat and then adding the bootstrap in there.

I think the best solution is to download the ready-made Blockchain on the main page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725  (synchronization will happen much faster)
All these hangs are most likely due to the fact that when Diamond the have a script algorithm and when we to go on Groestl we had to modernize the structure of the blockchain (But in a certain place, scars could remain).
If a friend during the loading of blocks your wallet freezes, then just restart it.
I know that when developing a new version of wallet 3.0, special attention is paid to this issue, since it has already been repeatedly raised here.

Okay thanks for the suggestion and when I do download the ready made blockchain do I just do what I did with the bootstrap? Where do I put the downloaded blockchain once it's been downloaded? Thanks in advance.

You need to download the archive and delete all files (except wallet.dat) from the Diamond folder.
Then unpack the archive into the Diamond folder and after that start the wallet.
Also, perhaps you will be useful information about the portable start of the wallet from a USB flash drive or a removable disk (saving the blockchain next to the wallet file)
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,100.0.html

But there is another solution from one of our Partners:
I have written the "Diamond Express Installer".

https://mega.nz/#!lQBTwCgJ!kZOWTcFCACwoeeANrq9jUhXpbm_rT6pGyz2FFVOIQss

This installer is with chain (until 17-04-2017), diamond-qt, deskop icon creator, addnode file and uninstaller.

Kind Regards Christian

After installation, you will only need to replace the new file wallet.dat with a file from your old wallet.

Just want to say thanks for all your help mate and my wallet is just a few days behind now so it shouldn't be too long before it will be fully synced with the network. I already have 80 DMD ready to be transferred over to start staking, I know it's not much right now but I plan on growing it to at least 500 to 1k within the next 6 months or before Christmas.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
yeah that was a crazy high guess at that time.

better chris than helmut lol

This is the beauty of the crypto currency, you never know what will happen tomorrow.
I also expected to see a strong pullback to $ 500 and then a powerful autumn growth, but this did not happen.
The Bank of Japan which officially recognized the crypto currency payment instruments strongly influenced on this crypto market.
But of course growth is better than falling  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

winner of summerprice guess event is chris congratulations!

LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT A GUESS IS 20.01

lets have a fun BTC summerprice guess event

from today until 20.01.2017 u can give a bid on a 100 $ BTC pricewindow which noone else did take already

u bid by send 100 DMD towards dKJkAmrcNAm1EiEPJhcM4en5KuRnzBrQir with a transaction message of the bid like 600-700
(the winner get all the DMD and they are send back to address his coins where comming from! so dont send from a exchange (its not possible include transaction message from exchange anyway))

the marketprice blockchain.info 21.06.2017 at first block after 00:00 UTC decide the winner

we have already some bids

already taken slots

600-700 helmut
700-800 bogdan
800-900 stillontop
900-1000 rumhurius
1000-1100 woody
1100-1200 carlo
1200-1300 steve

1700-1800 alex

2100-2200 chris

(the coins will stake and winner get the stake income on top too)

Gratz
well played chris, well played !

Yes, Chris was the closest to the forecast, but it seems that no one thought that the price of bitcoin could be held at such a high level for such a long time.
yeah that was a crazy high guess at that time.

better chris than helmut lol

legendary

from today until 20.01.2017 u can give a bid on a 100 $ BTC pricewindow which noone else did take already

u bid by send 100 DMD towards dKJkAmrcNAm1EiEPJhcM4en5KuRnzBrQir with a transaction message of the bid like 600-700
(the winner get all the DMD and they are send back to address his coins where comming from! so dont send from a exchange (its not possible include transaction message from exchange anyway))

the marketprice blockchain.info 21.06.2017 at first block after 00:00 UTC decide the winner

already taken slots

600-700 helmut
700-800 bogdan
800-900 stillontop
900-1000 rumhurius
1000-1100 woody
1100-1200 carlo
1200-1300 steve

1700-1800 alex

2100-2200 chris

Gratz

Yes, Chris was the closest to the forecast, but it seems that no one thought that the price of bitcoin could be held at such a high level for such a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

already taken slots

600-700 helmut
700-800 bogdan
800-900 stillontop
900-1000 rumhurius
1000-1100 woody
1100-1200 carlo
1200-1300 steve

1700-1800 alex

2100-2200 chris

Gratz

legendary
I also just came into DMD and have started to download the wallet however it's taking forever to download at only 43% down even though I added the bootstrap which I thought would speed up the process but it hasn't. Did I maybe do something wrong as I did follow the steps to add the bootstrap by deleting everything in the DMD appdata and leaving the wallet.dat and then adding the bootstrap in there.

I think the best solution is to download the ready-made Blockchain on the main page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725  (synchronization will happen much faster)
All these hangs are most likely due to the fact that when Diamond the have a script algorithm and when we to go on Groestl we had to modernize the structure of the blockchain (But in a certain place, scars could remain).
If a friend during the loading of blocks your wallet freezes, then just restart it.
I know that when developing a new version of wallet 3.0, special attention is paid to this issue, since it has already been repeatedly raised here.

Okay thanks for the suggestion and when I do download the ready made blockchain do I just do what I did with the bootstrap? Where do I put the downloaded blockchain once it's been downloaded? Thanks in advance.

You need to download the archive and delete all files (except wallet.dat) from the Diamond folder.
Then unpack the archive into the Diamond folder and after that start the wallet.
Also, perhaps you will be useful information about the portable start of the wallet from a USB flash drive or a removable disk (saving the blockchain next to the wallet file)
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,100.0.html

But there is another solution from one of our Partners:
I have written the "Diamond Express Installer".

https://mega.nz/#!lQBTwCgJ!kZOWTcFCACwoeeANrq9jUhXpbm_rT6pGyz2FFVOIQss

This installer is with chain (until 17-04-2017), diamond-qt, deskop icon creator, addnode file and uninstaller.

Kind Regards Christian

After installation, you will only need to replace the new file wallet.dat with a file from your old wallet.

I think the best solution is to download the ready-made Blockchain on the main page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725  (synchronization will happen much faster)

legendary

I think the best solution is to download the ready-made Blockchain on the main page of this forum https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725  (synchronization will happen much faster)
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Good price, excellent upward movement. I'm happy to be with Diamond  Smiley

I second that! i just found out about DMD a few days ago wish i heard about it sooner.
legendary

already taken slots

600-700 helmut
700-800 bogdan
800-900 stillontop
900-1000 rumhurius
1000-1100 woody
1100-1200 carlo
1200-1300 steve

1700-1800 alex

2100-2200 chris

legendary
even without being a master cake baker u can easy get hands on a DMD Diamond 4th anniversary silver coin
and a 1:85 chance to win 10000 DMD!

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

number 11 to 95 take part in the lottery for a full masternode that is 10000 DMD
each one get a unique physical dmd 4th anniversary silvercoin + exclusive wood box

just post the number u claim and send 200 DMD to the in sheet linked DMD address

regarding the dmd 4th anniversity silver coin edition

we in a dmd $ value range that we can add a lottery for a masternode to it

that mean u not only get a dmd silvercoin in a great dmd branded  woodcase

u also get a 1:85 chance to win a full masternode content of 10000 dmd

reserve ur dmd silvercoin now for just 200 dmd

just a reminder we want to have as much community member as possible a chance get one of this
ur kinds and their kids will remember the glory days of when blockchaintechn was still young
and their mom/dad was one of the early adopters in that interesting timeframe
some physical sign that will endure centuries

the

DMD Diamond
first ever true SilverCoin limited edition (99 coins only)

register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

the prototype of exclusive box for the 4th anniversary DMD Diamond silver coin edition (99 coin limited)

the only adjustment from the prototype to the final is i will order a bit less dark colour

beside that im impressed what customized work u can get even for low quantity 100 pieces series

-------------------------------------

here the prototype
better pictures will follow
keep in mind the logo can change we still try get the Facette effect be improved

example for backside

register overview
price 200 DMD each coin

people ask how can we fair find a winner for masternode lottery

its easy

once all silvercoins are paid (still 54 aviable)

we choose next sunday drawing of austrian official lotto joker

and there the last 2 numbers decide the winning coin
in case the result is invalid 1-10 or 96-99 then it will be repeated next sunday

the result page look like that
https://www.win2day.at/gaming/RundenPlakat_wai.jsp

the for us important part is

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
legendary
I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

u know that most likely even POS in DMDv3 will earn better than now
its not like only a MN can earn u nice income

activity will be rewarded in DMDv3 24/7 POS nodes will earn nice too not only MN
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
"$10, maybe. 10 BTC? No way."

An absurd question for "bring down" the price of DMD? Smiley
Why not 100500 million billion trillion BTC? Smiley

Instead of MN you can get more POS than now.
Now POS is 25% per annum, but will be more.

To enter the TOP-100 Diamond will need to cost more than $ 10, so I'll wait to sell a small part Smiley

I apologize. I meant to say "10 BTC for a masternode".

No can do.

BTC too precious to me, and I only have 7.

Smiley
legendary
Love it, but I had to leave, price too high for me to finish getting enough for mn. Maybe if dip down to .0007 I can, or if I strike it rich elsewhere, but I didn't like current trend.

We had a straight line going. This is bubbling imo, needs correction.

Whichever way she goes, it has been most pleasant spending time with you all over the last few months. Wink

sell is part of the game

a dry well is not the best place to promote and sell water
we need sellers

im happy u made some profit with DMD
some DMD on sell side are very welcome
its the only way to slow down the raise

many people wait for a DMD reverse trend to get some more cheap DMD before whitepaper and wallet release
but really i cant see much chances for this to happen

if u look at example PIVX marketcap u see a clear potential of another x10 for DMD v3

but maybe u right and there will be a short timewindow to buy DMD below 0.00100 once more
i hope so for all who joined late to the party
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
"$10, maybe. 10 BTC? No way."

An absurd question for "bring down" the price of DMD? Smiley
Why not 100500 million billion trillion BTC? Smiley

Instead of MN you can get more POS than now.
Now POS is 25% per annum, but will be more.

To enter the TOP-100 Diamond will need to cost more than $ 10, so I'll wait to sell a small part Smiley

legendary
Love it, but I had to leave, price too high for me to finish getting enough for mn. Maybe if dip down to .0007 I can, or if I strike it rich elsewhere, but I didn't like current trend.

We had a straight line going. This is bubbling imo, needs correction.

Whichever way she goes, it has been most pleasant spending time with you all over the last few months. Wink

Good luck, maybe you again want to buy Diamonds when the price is 10 dollars or more and you will understand that there will be no rollback  Cheesy

$10, maybe. 10 BTC? No way. Not today or ever. I am the one who brought this thing up from .00025 or whatever it was to .00075, over the course of a couple months. I have been consistently buying since, but I fear for you folks out there. There will be a correction, fight it or not.

If the correction will be, then I will gladly buy more DMD  Smiley

Diamond is a great investment coin.
If you like speculation, then you can turn your eyes to the many POW infinite shitcoins (type Doge) what pumped by the Chinese for fun
Jump to: