Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 194. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
crazyivan

How much MN is expected in the first 1-2 months?
By my calculations there will be 100-150

What is the collateral going to be?

10,000 DMD

At 1k I would run one, but this is over my head. Assuming the bittrex order book, that's roughly 27k USD for 1, 73k USD for 2, 174k USD for 3 and then it runs out of liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
crazyivan

10,000 DMD
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
crazyivan

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

The sell-order list needs be expanded if we want to see the bigger variety whale  Wink

Right now the highest price listed is .001 or something similar. What's up with that? Only 34,000 DMD available for sale? Come on people, you've all got one. Name your price!

Well, I shouldn't say that. Most, like myself, probably cherish every single last diamond. I'm saving up for a masternode, for example, almost there, and most probably like to stake theirs. I wouldn't sell any of mine now because I need it to stake in order to have 10000 by v3. Some, I imagine, have more DMD than they really know what to do with, I mean how many masternodes could one person/party need? There comes a point when market play becomes more profitable than staking, you know. So... name a price! At least part with some.... A person does not make money from an apple tree if he/she keeps all the apples.

But how much should be cost 1 DMD,
In your opinion, given the uniqueness of the asset and only 4.38 million coins in the system that will be always bring you revenue?  Cool

I think that many more people look at the Diamond as an ordinary POW coin.
Such coins can not exist without pumps and dumps because they do not bring any income to the owners.
The opportunity to grow is only due to these waves.
In contrast, large POS coin holders have a good income, just sometimes selling a bit their POS earnings.
They do not need to dump their coins, which would then try to buy them cheaper.
And when we move to a new level, this scheme will earn 100%
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
for me this is no surprise
it would be naive to think we can upkeep the hidden gem status forever
and gather cheap diamonds

first whales found us
still small ones
but more will follow

The sell-order list needs be expanded if we want to see the bigger variety whale  Wink

Right now the highest price listed is .001 or something similar. What's up with that? Only 34,000 DMD available for sale? Come on people, you've all got one. Name your price!

Well, I shouldn't say that. Most, like myself, probably cherish every single last diamond. I'm saving up for a masternode, for example, almost there, and most probably like to stake theirs. I wouldn't sell any of mine now because I need it to stake in order to have 10000 by v3. Some, I imagine, have more DMD than they really know what to do with, I mean how many masternodes could one person/party need? There comes a point when market play becomes more profitable than staking, you know. So... name a price! At least part with some.... A person does not make money from an apple tree if he/she keeps all the apples.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
crazyivan

70-120

sure the first few days/weeks will be great mn income when many people didnt set up masternode already

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
crazyivan

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
0.000817 - 2.34$
new price record

Just make sure you buy DMD smart. Dont just buy upwards and push up the price. Buy bit by bit and take advantage of these small dips in price, that way you ll end up having more DMD.

By the time we get to our white paper, we go over, 0.001. I m so glad to see hard work and devotion of our community has paid out in the end.

The best part is we ll have years and years to reap benefits of DMD masternode/PoS system. Not to mention all cool services we ll be introducing in the following years.

As always, keep your coins safe and try to hoard as much as possible but get them in a smart way. 
0.000817 - 2.34$
new price record
legendary
I think $10 is a reasonable price for DMD. Decred DCR has more coins at around 5 million and is around $31 each at 0.012btc. Only a matter of time  Tongue

I agree.
I am sure that we will see the price of 10 dollars or more.
Question only when.
May at the end of this year but may already in the next.
DCR for me is just an indicator of how you can pump a coin from scratch, only through trade with Poloniex.
legendary
I think $10 is a reasonable price for DMD. Decred DCR has more coins at around 5 million and is around $31 each at 0.012btc. Only a matter of time  Tongue

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
so 2.62$ per DMD is it to beat for have the first new all time high in DMD $ value since over 3 years
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
let's not make it too easy, if you look closer ....  Wink

legendary
DMD Diamond markets see a constant raise since multiple weeks
and we not even did reach our all time high from december 2013 of over 2.28$
so in fact DMD is just gain back ground
the real raise into new highs is still in front of us
whitepaper release 13th july
DMDv3 wallet release august

legendary
for me this is no surprise
it would be naive to think we can upkeep the hidden gem status forever
and gather cheap diamonds

first whales found us
still small ones
but more will follow

legendary
Have reached the price of 2.03 $
It's still quite a bit to break the record price of $ 2.26, which was at the beginning of the DMD path.
But judging by the rate of growth bitcoin, to enter the Top 100 in a few months DMD will have to cost 10-12 dollars.

The price of bitcoin here is of secondary importance.
If DMD grew only due to the cost of bitcoin, then we would not see the price of $ 2.

Every day more and more people around the world learn about crypto currency.
Seeing false promises from banks and investment funds about stable investments, people begin to turn their eyes towards digital assets.
Diamond is perfect for this.
Have reached the price of 2.03 $
It's still quite a bit to break the record price of $ 2.26, which was at the beginning of the DMD path.
But judging by the rate of growth bitcoin, to enter the Top 100 in a few months DMD will have to cost 10-12 dollars.
legendary
I see that we are achieving a capitalization of $ 4 million.
It's good to see  Smiley

Jump to: