Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 193. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
ill take coin 30.

hows it work i send the coins to 30 address ? how/when do i get the coin ?

thanks
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
regarding the dmd 4th anniversity silver coin edition

we in a dmd $ value range that we can add a lottery for a masternode to it

that mean u not only get a dmd silvercoin in a great dmd branded  woodcase

u also get a 1:85 chance to win a full masternode content of 10000 dmd

reserve ur dmd silvercoin now for just 200 dmd

What a prize! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
For those of you on Steemit, here is a bit of DMD promotion there as well. It is all aimed towards increase of our great community, the more people get informed about DMD Diamond, faster we grow.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

If you re on steemit, pls drop a comment and share your experience.

Thx
Upvoted and commented

Great news, i have informed friends!
New investors coiming soon i see it Smiley

Bit.Diamond DMD
Scarce - Valuable - Secure !!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Thx guys, I appreciate it.

After all, this is all joint effort, DMD Diamond grows, we all benefit from that.

Do we have a chance at 0.001 BTC?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
For those of you on Steemit, here is a bit of DMD promotion there as well. It is all aimed towards increase of our great community, the more people get informed about DMD Diamond, faster we grow.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptojedi/how-to-make-serious-money-by-investing-into-proof-of-stake-dmd-diamond-pos

Thx

Upvoted and commented

Some people find it hard to believe that there is something better than bitcoin. Too much deceit reigns in this "wild west"
But Diamond is the best I've learned about cryptocurrencies.
Diamond is a coin I recommend to friends and acquaintances.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

Thx

Upvoted and commented .... Smiley

Unfortunately i'm on steemit only by some days, so my reputation and voting power is very low....
legendary

Thx
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

number 11 to 95 take part in the lottery for a full masternode that is 10000 DMD
each one get a unique physical dmd 4th anniversary silvercoin + exclusive wood box

just post the number u claim and send 200 DMD to the in sheet linked DMD address

regarding the dmd 4th anniversity silver coin edition

we in a dmd $ value range that we can add a lottery for a masternode to it

that mean u not only get a dmd silvercoin in a great dmd branded  woodcase

u also get a 1:85 chance to win a full masternode content of 10000 dmd

reserve ur dmd silvercoin now for just 200 dmd

just a reminder we want to have as much community member as possible a chance get one of this
ur kinds and their kids will remember the glory days of when blockchaintechn was still young
and their mom/dad was one of the early adopters in that interesting timeframe
some physical sign that will endure centuries

the

DMD Diamond
first ever true SilverCoin limited edition (99 coins only)

register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

the prototype of exclusive box for the 4th anniversary DMD Diamond silver coin edition (99 coin limited)

the only adjustment from the prototype to the final is i will order a bit less dark colour

beside that im impressed what customized work u can get even for low quantity 100 pieces series

-------------------------------------

here the prototype
better pictures will follow
keep in mind the logo can change we still try get the Facette effect be improved

example for backside

register overview
price 200 DMD each coin

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
there is no plan start another thread

Many thanks for that Smiley! New thread very often means death of the coin.
legendary
there is no plan start another thread

first posting will be updated
and thread is always dedicated to dmd
its not like dmd v3 is not dmd
its just next step of evolution
remove pow because with improved pos technology no longer requires energy waste
and add masternodes as base for future service platform
masternodes can do much more than just mixTX and quickTX
in stage two

development never stops
same as evolution
Activity: 89
When is the DMD v3 thread starting? I think I remember mention of that several pages back.

Is a new thread important?

672 pages (and counting) are quite a bit to go through - better to start a fresh new thread for a new DMD 3.0
Activity: 86
When is the DMD v3 thread starting? I think I remember mention of that several pages back.

If there is one, I'm certain it won't start before July 13.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Is a new thread important?
Activity: 179
legendary
So find me another coin where the dev team actually asks you to sell some of your coins to increase supply on the exchange. Unless you do so, the price will go up again.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

So pls, think about selling some . There re other people who want to get rich as well. Let them fill there nodes.
legendary
in fact i think we face the last few weeks to fill a masternode cheap
whitepaper release 13.july and wallet release in august will if everything runs well
sure make dmd diamond move into direction of top 100
and once in top 100 we are visible to much more and bigger investors

i have to say congratulations to all early adopters who did stick with us
and filled one or multiple mn

the future will high reward u

and if ya a small investor still u have two path
grow up to mn size naturally via pos where the rewards should be better than actual pos too
or just stay small and sell ur pos rewards

as we all can see a bit more sellpressure would be healthy
else the next raise is unavoidable

Activity: 179

The sell-order list needs be expanded if we want to see the bigger variety whale  Wink

Right now the highest price listed is .001 or something similar. What's up with that? Only 34,000 DMD available for sale? Come on people, you've all got one. Name your price!

Well, I shouldn't say that. Most, like myself, probably cherish every single last diamond. I'm saving up for a masternode, for example, almost there, and most probably like to stake theirs. I wouldn't sell any of mine now because I need it to stake in order to have 10000 by v3. Some, I imagine, have more DMD than they really know what to do with, I mean how many masternodes could one person/party need? There comes a point when market play becomes more profitable than staking, you know. So... name a price! At least part with some.... A person does not make money from an apple tree if he/she keeps all the apples.

But how much should be cost 1 DMD,
In your opinion, given the uniqueness of the asset and only 4.38 million coins in the system that will be always bring you revenue?  Cool

I think that many more people look at the Diamond as an ordinary POW coin.
Such coins can not exist without pumps and dumps because they do not bring any income to the owners.
The opportunity to grow is only due to these waves.
In contrast, large POS coin holders have a good income, just sometimes selling a bit their POS earnings.
They do not need to dump their coins, which would then try to buy them cheaper.
And when we move to a new level, this scheme will earn 100%

I won't put a number to it, but yes, you are right I think. I don't think I would sell even if I had enough for a masternode, if I'm honest. Small amounts along the way maybe, roughly proportional to my total stake in DMD as a whole, in order to keep the market flowing.

I'd like to point out also how awesomely stable the DMD/BTC charts looked in the couple of weeks leading up to this most recent run. DMD is like a rock it appears. Even with all this up/down action of the Bitcoin/USD the last couple weeks, DMD just sat there and waited for it to blow over. The sharp step-ups seem to be becoming more and more characteristic of DMD in the charts (also, somewhat humorously to me by now, massive sells following the buys). It is almost as if a bulb just lights and people think "Oh my goodness, yes, I need some Diamond." From that point on there is little to be done to stop that person from acquiring it. I know of such things because it happened to me when I discovered DMD. All I'll say is the drops following such passionate buy-work no longer bother me. I've lost enough times participating in this drama to know it isn't worth my effort and transaction fees. Buy more when the price dips. Heck, buy more whenever you feel like it. Mint with what you have. Share it with those you feel appropriate to share/trade some with... A slow gradual rise rather than these step-ups may not hurt either... who knows, it is, as always, whatever. Have no fear. We are allotted but a pixel in the DMD charts 5 years out, you done good.
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
What a pleasant surprise a day like this! DMD made a new ATH and so did BTC.

Congratulations DMD Team Smiley

Jump to: