Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 195. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I'm wondering, can I open a wallet with the same wallet.dat on multiple devices?

Once v3.0 is live, I want a RasPi staking 24/7, but I also might want to open the wallet on my PC if I want to sell some coins or whatever.

How would this work? Thanks!

that is working if the PC wallet is offline most of the time because then it sync everything that happens when u turn it on

if both wallets online same time its also working but it can happen from time to time
that u need to run a repairwallet in console to sync the wallet of non POS wallet with correct balance the tricky part is that create a POS block
is basically send coins to urself and on the way earn POS rewards

and the wallet that doesnt run POS only recognize that it gets a incoming transaction but dont recognize the outgoing transaction

the way bitcoin based wallets are written they dont expect that they have a outgoing transaction that in fact they didnt initiate by themself

we will special take care about this when we release mobile wallets that they can interact and be harmoized at their balance with the POS wallet if u use keys in both

for MN this is no issue ever because MN rewards dont include a outgoing/incoming transaction like POS MN rewards are always just incoming
and recognized perfect on all wallets even if same priv keys used on multiple wallets

if u use such same keys in multiple wallets construct u have to be very careful with transaction change amount
if u dont define a change address that all ur wallets know then the change could
in fact only exist in one of ur wallets

i think ur szenario is a expert usecase

a non expert user would just define in his POS wallet 100% of earnings send to his PC wallet which use different wallet.dat
(send MN/POS earning to a target address is a feature the new DMD wallet will have as a setting)

Thanks for the explanation! I didn't know you will be able to send POS rewards to a different address, that does sound easier...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
think mrgee finally go to POS

many will!

why mine by burning electricity and buy expensive hardware

if ya can "mine" with coins which act like mining gear for u
and never lose efficiency never need a hardware upgrade and never suck ur power line dry

on top masternodes which can create u even more income than POS

i think DMD Diamond is going back to where it was in the past

we where many years in the area top 20 to top 70

and thats where we heading again!

because we just one of the best designed storage of wealth solutions with interest generating bonus

constant decreasing inflation combined with very interesting POS/MN rewards

and a ultra scarce perfect brand name

soon in a cinema near u in POS3 Masternode dolby suround 3D quality!

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
legendary
I'm wondering, can I open a wallet with the same wallet.dat on multiple devices?

Once v3.0 is live, I want a RasPi staking 24/7, but I also might want to open the wallet on my PC if I want to sell some coins or whatever.

that is working if the PC wallet is offline most of the time because then it sync everything that happens when u turn it on

if both wallets online same time its also working but it can happen from time to time
that u need to run a repairwallet in console to sync the wallet of non POS wallet with correct balance the tricky part is that create a POS block
is basically send coins to urself and on the way earn POS rewards

and the wallet that doesnt run POS only recognize that it gets a incoming transaction but dont recognize the outgoing transaction

the way bitcoin based wallets are written they dont expect that they have a outgoing transaction that in fact they didnt initiate by themself

we will special take care about this when we release mobile wallets that they can interact and be harmoized at their balance with the POS wallet if u use keys in both

for MN this is no issue ever because MN rewards dont include a outgoing/incoming transaction like POS MN rewards are always just incoming
and recognized perfect on all wallets even if same priv keys used on multiple wallets

if u use such same keys in multiple wallets construct u have to be very careful with transaction change amount
if u dont define a change address that all ur wallets know then the change could
in fact only exist in one of ur wallets

i think ur szenario is a expert usecase

a non expert user would just define in his POS wallet 100% of earnings send to his PC wallet which use different wallet.dat
(send MN/POS earning to a target address is a feature the new DMD wallet will have as a setting)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

Long time diamond hodler, thread lurker here... So I just registered at the diamond multipool and
signed a message with my wallet to prove I controlled the receiving addy I registered.
I pointed one of my gpu nicehash miners(V1.7.5.12) at the bitcoin addy I was assigned for a few hours.
The nicehash "my miner" page showed mining activity and some bitcoin dust so I know it's working.
Alas though, upon clicking  "mining stats" for my diamond addy (on dmd multipool page) it shows all goose eggs (zeros)
Also notice that it does not list the equihash (zcash algo) algo I'm mining with which, atm ,is
the most profitable algo, afaik. Also under "all accounts stats" I see two diamond accounts that are not mine.

Can someone clue me in on what's up?  
Thanx   siraz

All is fine sirazimuth, just send your earnings to your BTC address you see on the multipool page.
The page does not refresh very often, payments are processed every 48 hours I think, not sure about this. Cryptonit is this right?
Just be patient if you want to mine this way.

ok thanx.. i kinda suspected that

we did stop adapt and add new algo stats from nicehash they change just to often

but we track ur nicehash balance
its visible as unconfirmed balance

once it switched to confirmed balance that means nicehash payout did arrive at multipool and next BTC -> DMD conversion will include ur BTC

conversion this days just happens every 2 - 3 days

keep in mind that the payout limits from nicehash affect when ur balance go from unconfirmed to confirmed

they changed that to be pretty high so for get a payout once a weak u must be able to mine over 0.01 BTC in a weak
if ur balance at nicehash is below if will be part of their once a month payouts for balance above 0.001 BTC

and for a daily payout at nicehash u need crazy mining income of above 0.1 BTC

ok thanx for that info. appreciate the quick response.
don't i wish i was mining above .1btc a day!  maybe someday when diamond $5 a coin  Cheesy
legendary

Long time diamond hodler, thread lurker here... So I just registered at the diamond multipool and
signed a message with my wallet to prove I controlled the receiving addy I registered.
I pointed one of my gpu nicehash miners(V1.7.5.12) at the bitcoin addy I was assigned for a few hours.
The nicehash "my miner" page showed mining activity and some bitcoin dust so I know it's working.
Alas though, upon clicking  "mining stats" for my diamond addy (on dmd multipool page) it shows all goose eggs (zeros)
Also notice that it does not list the equihash (zcash algo) algo I'm mining with which, atm ,is
the most profitable algo, afaik. Also under "all accounts stats" I see two diamond accounts that are not mine.

Thanx   siraz

All is fine sirazimuth, just send your earnings to your BTC address you see on the multipool page.
The page does not refresh very often, payments are processed every 48 hours I think, not sure about this. Cryptonit is this right?

we did stop adapt and add new algo stats from nicehash they change just to often

but we track ur nicehash balance
its visible as unconfirmed balance

once it switched to confirmed balance that means nicehash payout did arrive at multipool and next BTC -> DMD conversion will include ur BTC

conversion this days just happens every 2 - 3 days

keep in mind that the payout limits from nicehash affect when ur balance go from unconfirmed to confirmed

they changed that to be pretty high so for get a payout once a weak u must be able to mine over 0.01 BTC in a weak
if ur balance at nicehash is below if will be part of their once a month payouts for balance above 0.001 BTC

and for a daily payout at nicehash u need crazy mining income of above 0.1 BTC
legendary
born once atheist

Thanx   siraz

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

Thanx   siraz

legendary
born once atheist

Alas though, upon clicking  "mining stats" for my diamond addy (on dmd multipool page) it shows all goose eggs (zeros)

Thanx   siraz
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Anybody knows what is happening with Digibyte, if this development continues it will be a Top 10 coin soon. Maybe Diamond can profit from this as well?
I really hope so  Cool

I think that DGB just got a pump wave from Poloniex.
Just look at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/digibyte/#markets to see this.
It is unclear why anyone needs these billions of coins.
Diamond is a stable and rare digital asset with a constantly unfolding event.
We not want have pumps and dumps scheme.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Anybody knows what is happening with Digibyte, if this development continues it will be a Top 10 coin soon. Maybe Diamond can profit from this as well?
I really hope so  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Where to mine DMD?

There are several swimming pools.
On the first page of this forum there are links to them.
But it's easier to use https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ this is a universal pool where you can use almost any of the popular algorithms.
The received income will be automatically converted into DMD and sent to your wallet address.

Definitely much more profitable option then mining DMD directly. This way you can mine more profitable algos, Ether or Zcash and get paid in DMD. Win-win situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Where to mine DMD?

But it's easier to use https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ this is a universal pool where you can use almost any of the popular algorithms.
The received income will be automatically converted into DMD and sent to your wallet address.

i agree i highly recomend the cloudmining contract it works like a charm, i soon reach my roi, specially with the reactor boost its great!
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Nevermind fixed all my problems, I still can't solo mine tho.

This is my batch file:

sgminer.exe -k diamond -o 127.0.0.1:17772 -u userichoose -p passichoose --xintensity 300 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 16384 -w 256 --lookup-gap 0 --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039062500

and this is my conf file (in appdata):

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=userichoose
rpcpassword=passichoose.
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17772

It says:

Error
---------------------------
To use the "-server" option, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file:
 C:\Users\Aquazi\AppData\Roaming\Diamond\Diamond.conf
It is recommended you use the following random password:
rpcuser=diamondrpc
rpcpassword=89rd6rjQAoGjR4NrngkU7fkSr3YAT3XFqXzwuGiJPD93
(you do not need to remember this password)
If the file does not exist, create it with owner-readable-only file permissions.

Did you start the wallet with the --server command?
"D:\diamond-qt-2104.exe --server"
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Where to mine DMD?

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

This is my batch file:

sgminer.exe -k diamond -o 127.0.0.1:17772 -u userichoose -p passichoose --xintensity 300 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 16384 -w 256 --lookup-gap 0 --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039062500

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=userichoose
rpcpassword=passichoose.  < this
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17772

It says:

Error
To use the "-server" option, you must set a rpcpassword in the configuration file:
rpcuser=diamondrpc
If the file does not exist, create it with owner-readable-only file permissions.

Maybe the dot after 'passichoose'?!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

This is my batch file:

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=userichoose
rpcpassword=passichoose.
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17772

It says:

Error
rpcuser=diamondrpc
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello,

What's the main reason more exchanges haven't added DMD? I see that it's on Bittrex only for some time now.

we are in the process to be added on livecoin
basically we are very happy with bittrex and beside the voting campaign to be added on livecoin
we had no proactive get listed on xy campaign
i see it as a community effort to get DMD added where u want to trade it
u like to see it on xy ask the exchange

poloniex we where in talks since like 3 years and they always did answer that they dont belive in listing old coins
because traders usualy dont switch their main exchange

that was their reason to not list us while we had cryptsy as main exchange
and thats their reason to not list us now when bittrex is the main exchange

if there is a community desire that DMD Diamond Foundation help you get listed on more exchanges
we will add this as target after DMDv3 release

make not much sense try get listed now with DMDV2 if few weeks later we release a  new codebase for DMDv3

dmd is growing very oganicly and stable also throughout btc dumps and pumps. better then a huge pump and then dump. in the end people will fight over diamonds Smiley
Jump to: