Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 197. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
not many weakhands left on dmd.
True dat.

It is very hard to buy some DMD.

Kind Regards Christian

one coin feature is named

scarce

and it works!
each single one a little treasure

will even work better in DMDv3 when we tell the world our unique
deflation mechanic that include also a income path for treasure hunters!

but no fear even if we release info about the mechanic 13th july
it wont go active pre 2027

this is longterm coin spec design
at its finest

we have no doubt that DMD Diamond
and we as DMD Diamond Foundation are still around to see this feature go live
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
True dat.

It is very hard to buy some DMD.

Kind Regards Christian
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
True dat.
legendary
dmd holding strong while most alts are 40-50% down, there will soon come a search after stable assets

DMD always did show its strength in rough sea
small ships sink big ships ground on the rocks

DMD endure the storm without taking damage like always

thats what we can do best
store wealth and generate interest

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dmd holding strong while most alts are 40-50% down, there will soon come a search after stable assets
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
I simply wish for some stable uptrend from here.
5$ isnt that far away.

Top 100 before the end of the Year anyway.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
In my opinion the rapidly increasing value of BTC and many other coins is above a healthy, natural growth.
I wouldn't be suprised if BTC drops to a low three digit number once again.
My advise: don't go all-in with cryptos, 10 - 25 % of your total investments, depending on your risk level, sounds reasonable to me.

Still, I believe DMD is going to have an even brighter future,
but it's way will be paved with dead alt-coins and it will be a rough ride because of Bitcoins insane volatility.
legendary

This is what I meant with text should be paralell to box edge. In your picture of the prototype the text is not paralell to the edges. Ebony sounds good, any ETA for coin delivery?

Actually it is amazing. The cryptomarket as a whole seems to have gone completely mad. It is new ATH almost every day. How long will/can it continue?

expected coin delivery will be in august after whitepaper very similar to DMDv3 wallet release
coin logo on outside will be bigger and correct placed in final version

prices will not raise forever and while all coins raise and we still dont gain places on top coinmarketcap
im pretty sure we will gain places once coins start to fall

because resilience and stability is our strong point
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

this is the way we handle it technical not even possible
always all users calculated at the same time

and just because some user did reach ROI he is not less valuable or important to us
all did contribute to this projects

dont call it investment
DMD Cloudmining is no investment its a non profit (for the operator) supportive project

the goal is not to generate profit the goal is to support DMD market liquidity with buy pressure
that the such bought DMD are split between shareholder and most of them did reach ROI already is a nice sideeffect

Sorry, my bad.
Please disregard the word 'investors', in my head it was 'people who increase their support', and what I suggested was to encourage people to do so.
But at this point I imagine that the market will do the rest.
Anyway thanks for clarification.

P.S.
I tried it on myself, and I can testify, how important contributors to the project are to you.

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

Cryptonit, is this box really a prototype and not a photoshop edited example? I mean should not the text be paralell to the box edge? Also on my screen the box colour seems to be some kind of maroon. If the woodbox shall be coloured wouldn't it be more pleasant with some kind of dark blue colour that better fits with the DMD logotype?

regarding final box the outside logo is odered to be bigger and goes up to 1.5cm close to the boarder
and the colour a ebony wood look

This is what I meant with text should be paralell to box edge. In your picture of the prototype the text is not paralell to the edges. Ebony sounds good, any ETA for coin delivery?

and once more another all time high for DMD Diamond

Actually it is amazing. The cryptomarket as a whole seems to have gone completely mad. It is new ATH almost every day. How long will/can it continue?

legendary
and once more another all time high for DMD Diamond
legendary
because of high BTC fees we will run DMD Cloudmining payouts in future not daily but just twice a week
its clear less frequent payouts mean higher payouts

u might ask why BTC tx fees affect DMD payouts

its because before we have DMD which we can send cheap in tx to our contributors (dmd cloud shareholders)
we have a few BTC transactions. from multiple  income sources toward the cloudmining central proccess unit from there to exchange.
so if we run for example average all 3 days instead of each day we lose 3x less value in fees
and all that less lost fees in BTC will transform in added DMD buypressure which we can share at payouts

Why not a bit more biased toward investors: twice  a week for 5x boosted account, once a week for others.
Just an idea...

this is the way we handle it technical not even possible
always all users calculated at the same time

and just because some user did reach ROI he is not less valuable or important to us
all did contribute to this projects

dont call it investment
DMD Cloudmining is no investment its a non profit (for the operator) supportive project

the goal is not to generate profit the goal is to support DMD market liquidity with buy pressure
that the such bought DMD are split between shareholder and most of them did reach ROI already is a nice sideeffect
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
because of high BTC fees we will run DMD Cloudmining payouts in future not daily but just twice a week

its because before we have DMD which we can send cheap in tx to our contributors (dmd cloud shareholders)
we have a few BTC transactions. from multiple  income sources toward the cloudmining central proccess unit from there to exchange.
so if we run for example average all 3 days instead of each day we lose 3x less value in fees
and all that less lost fees in BTC will transform in added DMD buypressure which we can share at payouts

Why not a bit more biased toward investors: twice  a week for 5x boosted account, once a week for others.
Just an idea...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
DMD does not need competition.
Diamond is a crypto currency for the accumulation of wealth and in the future version 3.0 all necessary changes will be made for this.
The main task is that all Diamond owners could receive a constant income commensurate with their investments.
Given that there will be only 4.38 million coins in the system, DMD is one of the most attractive assets.
After a large-scale advertising company, we will see a real increase in value.
I do not doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Judging by the trend in order to enter the top-100 in a few months DMD price must be at least 10 dollars. With a capitalization of 20-30 million dollars.

Even that s possible. As Cryptonit stated, people behind DMD have years of experience in crypto. We would not be investing countless hours of hard work into something which is just a temporary shitcoin. DMD s been here for a long time and it will be here even longer, it is a long terms investment but one which has not going to disappoint you. We cannot compete with the big ones but we can be a mid sized coin with a great community which constantly brings profits to all of us. I would not dare to ask for more.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Judging by the trend in order to enter the top-100 in a few months DMD price must be at least 10 dollars. With a capitalization of 20-30 million dollars.
legendary
http://rokos-flavors.space/downloads.html

the raspberryPI solution ROKOS Flavors v8 inklude now the newest DMD v2.1.0.4 wallet
and in august we also will take care the newest DMDv3 wallet will be available for it as update

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

Sounds good to me Smiley
legendary

Jump to: