Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 205. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I am curious, and unable to look back far enough in bittrex's history, what did the first diamond ever sell for on bittrex?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11258111
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I am curious, and unable to look back far enough in bittrex's history, what did the first diamond ever sell for on bittrex?

Excellent question, if you don't mind my saying.
Activity: 154
Activity: 182
Someone again sells cheap

I like the idea of ​​silver coins
But I will not buy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This is a solid coin with a good name and an honest start.

Diamonds are the most beautiful thing in the world! I think everyone will love it
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Someone sold in the last 2 days about 8-10к coins. Someone does not believe in DMD? Smiley
Top 100 Rank on CMC over 1$ any day.

That should be the only Goal in Terms of Priceaction these days.

step by step

first goal was 1 million marketcap
next is 1$ per coin
next ist back into top 100 (we where there for years its where we belong too be)

be realistic we dont try to push DMD this days we want to have any loyal community member a chance
after the news about masternode to fill his as cheap with as less competition as possible

but once we start with 4th anniversary and whitepaper and the DMDv3 the silent times are over

we will cry it out load

here we are!
we came to stay!

"gekommen um zu bleiben!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVkC47zKQWc

What good looking founders we've got.
If I could for a moment just pull your attention over to BSD, DMD's sister-coin, we're trying to make a comeback over there on Bittrex/Cryptopia... could always use some help. Good things for BSD=good things for DMD. Go DMD!

Thanks homie! Whoever you are out there, MY HERO!
legendary
cryptonit

I some time ago watched a video on YouTube about PIPO X9S
All such gadgets have a problem with processor overheating and throttling, and users have to complete the cooling themselves.
Which leads to an increase in the noise released by the gadget (with the additional installation of a cooling fan). Or replacing the radiator with a larger one.
But this will lead to a loss of warranty for the gadget ...
So I'm in doubt around the clock to use a cheap Chinese gadget with overheating problems to run MN + POS.

Use RPi, too, seems to me a dubious idea in connection with the lack of a normal guarantee for the gadget and also because of the CPU overheating.

Maybe you or someone else can offer the best solution?

Still a question - for what MN the allocated IP is required?
Maybe can do without it?

regarding the X9S i cant confirm that it have a own fan very silent and its such a low power useage CPU and a case with much space inside that this is no issue for this device
it might be different for the pc on a stick passive cooled devices but it isnt for the X9S

but if u like higher quality at higher price go for a "intel nuc" that are excellent mini PC

regarding MN as said multiple time u can run it with static IP or with onion hidden service
the static IP is required for a MN because the MN is when u activate him written into the masternode list with his IP
and all active checks and MN peer to peer communications are going toward that IP
a MN is providing services and as such must be stable reachable

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

I some time ago watched a video on YouTube about PIPO X9S
All such gadgets have a problem with processor overheating and throttling, and users have to complete the cooling themselves.
Which leads to an increase in the noise released by the gadget (with the additional installation of a cooling fan). Or replacing the radiator with a larger one.
But this will lead to a loss of warranty for the gadget ...
So I'm in doubt around the clock to use a cheap Chinese gadget with overheating problems to run MN + POS.

Use RPi, too, seems to me a dubious idea in connection with the lack of a normal guarantee for the gadget and also because of the CPU overheating.

Maybe you or someone else can offer the best solution?

Still a question - for what MN the allocated IP is required?
Maybe can do without it?

legendary

step by step

first goal was 1 million marketcap
next is 1$ per coin
next ist back into top 100 (we where there for years its where we belong too be)

be realistic we dont try to push DMD this days we want to have any loyal community member a chance
after the news about masternode to fill his as cheap with as less competition as possible

but once we start with 4th anniversary and whitepaper and the DMDv3 the silent times are over

we will cry it out load

here we are!
we came to stay!

"gekommen um zu bleiben!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVkC47zKQWc

legendary

Cryptonit, is this box really a prototype and not a photoshop edited example? I mean should not the text be paralell to the box edge? Also on my screen the box colour seems to be some kind of maroon. If the woodbox shall be coloured wouldn't it be more pleasant with some kind of dark blue colour that better fits with the DMD logotype?

Another subject, will the shift to DMD V3 require a swap or how will it be done?

regarding final box the outside logo is odered to be bigger and goes up to 1.5cm close to the boarder
and the colour a ebony wood look

regarding DMDv3 u need a wallet.dat that u can access or the private keys of ur addresses
basical each address start in DMDv3 with same balance as DMDv2 will end and ur private key will fit for the new wallet and can be imported

optional u can park coins on exchange and withdraw later into new wallet
but i suggest toi work with private keys

basically like 1 weak before the target date (end of DMDv2 start of DMDv3) unite all ur DMD in one address
and make sure u backup this address private key

then claim ur coins in DMDv3 is as easy as a import private key
u u dont have to involve/trust any 3rd party like a exchange
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

If I could for a moment just pull your attention over to BSD, DMD's sister-coin, we're trying to make a comeback over there on Bittrex/Cryptopia... could always use some help. Good things for BSD=good things for DMD. Go DMD!
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
the prototype of exclusive box for the 4th anniversary DMD Diamond silver coin edition (99 coin limited)

the only adjustment from the prototype to the final is i will order a bit less dark colour

beside that im impressed what customized work u can get even for low quantity 100 pieces series

Cryptonit, is this box really a prototype and not a photoshop edited example? I mean should not the text be paralell to the box edge? Also on my screen the box colour seems to be some kind of maroon. If the woodbox shall be coloured wouldn't it be more pleasant with some kind of dark blue colour that better fits with the DMD logotype?

Another subject, will the shift to DMD V3 require a swap or how will it be done?

Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg
i have some good news and some bad news and some good news

the good news is there will be more coinrollout in DMDv3 going to POS
the bad news is there will be no POW in DMDv3
the good news is we did analyze the newest form of POS+Masternode and see no more need to keep dinosaurtech POW alive in DMDv3
the newest form of POS overcome the flaws of the old POS that made hybrid POW/POS necessary in our opinion

miners will be always able earn DMD by use DMD Multipool who convert profitbased POW (example via nicehash) into DMD
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/

Actually I think it is a good move to abandon POW. It seems logical in a world, where the energy consumption will have to adapt to the environment demands and not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I agree, as a result, most of the most popular crypto currency will be POS.
The POW system is indeed a relic of the past, it is enough to look at a number of problems that it has.
For example, the gradual seizure of power by Chinese miners in the form of their Asic chip or FPGA miners.
Sharp fluctuations in the level of difficulty and the desire to swing the network, for the sake of maximizing profits at certain intervals.
But the main drawback is the ever-increasing consumption of electricity and the release of heat.
Will make the Diamond system free from these survivals from the past  Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
By going full PoS/masternode DMD will join current trends in crypto industry which follow all great coins, Dash, Nem, Ether s going PoS as well.
PoW mining is a relic of the past, it s got environmental and security issues, it wastes energy and I believe we should adapt to these new trends.

Also, with masternodes, regular PoS and DMD multipool system, there re several ways to make new DMD while maintaining scarcity of this great coin. If you insist on PoW mining, you can always use DMD multipool and transfer your hash into DMD via Nicehash.

All in all, it s obvious DMD s going to be even more valuable in the future, I urge people to take this into calculation.

i agree with a suply of 2mil this coin can easily reach 5-50 $

the dev is friendly af and always online, the cloudmining is interesting, its a keeper!
legendary
if u find raspberryPI and linux mini-pc difficult and u still want a low power useage solution for 24/7 POS
then this is interesting for u

im testing two of this babies
http://www.pipo-store.com/pipo-x9s-4gb-64gb-windows-10-mini-pc.html

they have a full activated windows 10 on it
and enough internal storage that u can update them to win10 creators
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
By going full PoS/masternode DMD will join current trends in crypto industry which follow all great coins, Dash, Nem, Ether s going PoS as well.
PoW mining is a relic of the past, it s got environmental and security issues, it wastes energy and I believe we should adapt to these new trends.

Also, with masternodes, regular PoS and DMD multipool system, there re several ways to make new DMD while maintaining scarcity of this great coin. If you insist on PoW mining, you can always use DMD multipool and transfer your hash into DMD via Nicehash.

All in all, it s obvious DMD s going to be even more valuable in the future, I urge people to take this into calculation.
Jump to: