Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 294. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
utahjohn
I would not want to exchange as coinbase.
coinbase can block your money that has already been before.
and not everyone can afford the required documents for trading on these exchanges for various reasons - ID card or international passport, various bank statements at the place of residence, etc.
so the community will lose not a few of his admirers DMD.
DMD, BTC and the currency of the country in which the person lives a better option for most, is my opinion.
I have many times used coinbase without a problem, but if u can suggest other exchangers please do.
I can understand difficulty with documentation ... how do you BTC -> Currency
Coinbase is only one I know here in USA that is fast and deposits direct to my bank account.  It WAS a pain to get set up but works when I need it (DMD price too high, I just sell BTC for cash LOL).

BTC still on the rise Smiley

I will also second "Coinbase" as a great exchanger of USD -> BTC and vice-versa.  I have used them for a few years now with NO issues at all.  They do use KYC rules so as long as you have nothing to hide you are golden!  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
utahjohn
and not everyone can afford the required documents for trading on these exchanges for various reasons - ID card or international passport, various bank statements at the place of residence, etc.
DMD, BTC and the currency of the country in which the person lives a better option for most, is my opinion.
I have many times used coinbase without a problem, but if u can suggest other exchangers please do.
I can understand difficulty with documentation ... how do you BTC -> Currency
Coinbase is only one I know here in USA that is fast and deposits direct to my bank account.  It WAS a pain to get set up but works when I need it (DMD price too high, I just sell BTC for cash LOL).

BTC still on the rise Smiley
Activity: 505
utahjohn

My advise to @dev team get on the stick quick before DMD falls even lower.  Fix the bugs, and release a new wallet.  I'm doing what I can to hold price up but that is entirely up to community too, I can only bring in BTC every couple days as I earn it.  Forget 3.0 for now, concentrate on 2.1 and failing market!  As I see it 2.1 was to be a testbed for dMd360 and L10 and it failed.  Fix it quick or a lot of people lose money.  I feel sorry for those who invested in L10, not likely to get ROI at this point Sad  Thankfully I am not one.  Beg Danbi to come back and help with coding, he was the best Smiley

BTC is on the rise again, expect DMD to fall again ...The only way to avoid this is to get a USD/DMD market going which I hope the team is capable of ... we have been thru this many times before and I have suggested many times before ... USD market will bring us into a new era if we can get it going, will require a partner like coinbase ...
LOL as soon as bot was discovered it left Smiley  Is that all it takes haha Smiley
Looks like bot barrier broken, may have to raise my buy order Sad
Just raised the bar to 0.00055
LOL it's a bot blocking me too removing and re-adding SAME orders ROFL
Went back to 0.00052xxx better yet, pull all orders Smiley wait for bot to finish Smiley
Who sells in even 4.0000000 amounts? LOL IRL
Let this joker pass Smiley I am Smiley Don't get me wrong I just don't play when bots are about.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Never mind. I went back to the old software (2.0.5.7) and it's connecting and downloading a new blockchain now.
So-far, got 0.14%... Gonnna take a while...

on first page of this ann threads are downloadlinks for blockchain
use them

dont use wallet 2.0.5.7 u will end in a fork if finish sync with it

in case u get no connections on first page of ANN also a example conf is written with addnodes
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Never mind. I went back to the old software (2.0.5.7) and it's connecting and downloading a new blockchain now.

You must use the new software 2.1.0.1. You can also check your wallet here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
whats the command to run a repair/diagnostic on the wallet? i downloaded the bootstrap, got everything set but am missing 700 DMDs. never had that issue before, i think its fine as my address on the chain still shows the proper balance.

if u staked or did transactions inside the fork then checkwallet repairwallet will fix it and u get ur full coin age back so u can stake it again at true chain without any loss

worked out beautifully, all coins plus staked ones. new wallet works great, dont understand the cryptopia deal.
Wrong move!  Block chain now on 2.1.0.1, you must use new wallet, u will never sync up properly on correct chain.
Like I said I can provide a bootstrap maybe 20 minutes old for 2.1.0.1 ... 2.0.5.7 will fail to connect when u hit block changeover ... I tell u this so u don't waste your time lol.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
legendary
I deleted the block chain, but kept the wallet.dat file.
When I start the client, it still shows all my mined/minted coins, but is not connecting to anyone.
How can I get it to connect to the DMD network and download a new blockchain?
Is that easy to do without loosing my wallet?
simply stop wallet, insert new blockchain, restart ...
I would wait for a team member to verify this, but I am on correct chain and I can 7zip block chain and make it available to whomever needs it ... I would also delete peers.dat before restart wallet ... depends on which os u are on, on windows default location is in a obscure location, /Administrator/Appdata/roaming/Diamond, on linux in /home/username/.Diamond

A FAQ is definitely is need linked on BCT OP and DMD website ...
legendary
Is that easy to do without loosing my wallet?
Side question...
For some reason, the daily conversion of BTC -> DMD from nicehash has stopped being received by my wallet, even though nicehash sais they are paying.
In addition, although my wallet has been continually minting over the weekend, all of them are failing and not being confirmed.
I saw a "new" wallet version 2.1.0.1, and downloaded that, but it won't connect to the DMD network for unknown reasons, while the older wallet seems to connect and get at least 1 or 2 connections.
Any ideas as to what's going on and how to "fix" it?
U need new blockchain u are forked ...
Has Popshot provided new on OP yet, if not I can ...
legendary
Side question...
For some reason, the daily conversion of BTC -> DMD from nicehash has stopped being received by my wallet, even though nicehash sais they are paying.
In addition, although my wallet has been continually minting over the weekend, all of them are failing and not being confirmed.
I saw a "new" wallet version 2.1.0.1, and downloaded that, but it won't connect to the DMD network for unknown reasons, while the older wallet seems to connect and get at least 1 or 2 connections.
Any ideas as to what's going on and how to "fix" it?
There is also a bot who is keep buying 0,05 DMD every half of hour from a long time...
That I believe is multipool.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
There is also a bot who is keep buying 0,05 DMD every half of hour from a long time...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Looks like staisybit.com may be forked ... stuck at 6666.9 for 9+ days

im in touch with him
but response times are out of experience very slow....

they still suffer from their service relaunch which was much more work than they expected and still so much work to be done

they behind schedules everywhere

still i trust them because i know a lot guys involed not only alberto himself but also 2 of his german partners

we work with them together at the federated blockchain initative too
Looks like we have a bot back on DMD bittrex ... getting closer to talks_alot! threshold, might be trying attack again ...
Disappearing and reappearing sell orders same value.  Trying to drive sell price down, hold your ground Smiley
Are controlled by a bot Smiley   
ROFL left when discovered Smiley
Looks like staisybit.com may be forked ... stuck at 6666.9 for 9+ days
Jump to: