Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 296. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
whats the command to run a repair/diagnostic on the wallet? i downloaded the bootstrap, got everything set but am missing 700 DMDs. never had that issue before, i think its fine as my address on the chain still shows the proper balance.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
but my wallet is third day not synced... i tried 2.1 daemon  and today i compiled qt version too and it dont syncing too... i have 13 connections. and i am on block 1557381... have to wait more or what?

hi pisko

if u cant sync up to the actual block of main chain (visible at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ )

if u didnt update until 14th may its very likely u did sync into a fork of old non updated wallets

a local blockchain that did sync into that fork cant sync into the main blockchain

to solve this u need to replace the local blockchain files with the files we provide as a download (link on first page)

after this u will be able sync up

as always whenever u touch the %appdata%/diamond folder make sure u make a backup of ur wallet.dat before

also make sure u did delete the peers.dat file

and use no conf
or a conf that include this nodes

addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=46.238.9.233
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
but my wallet is third day not synced... i tried 2.1 daemon  and today i compiled qt version too and it dont syncing too... i have 13 connections. and i am on block 1557381... have to wait more or what?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
A step in the right direction!!

GOOD!!
legendary
we are in contact with cryptopia and the status is this:

cryptopia run a 2.1.0.1 wallet now

withdraw is working

cryptopia run a wallet with over 11000 addresses and when they run this wallet.dat their client is crashing after some time

in the time until they going to delist DMD they will restart client every few minutes

this is a issue only reported by cryptopia and because end of 2016 we will switch to a complete different codebase anyway

DMD Diamond Foundation can only invite cryptopia to add DMD 3.0 then if for now for them run dmd 2.1.0.1 is not possible

bittrex for example or big pools like miningfield and danbi doesnt face such issue this is the reason why after the 2.1.0.x hotfix

all dev manpower will go into DMD 3.0 and not focus on a issue single user experience

and there is for example always to solution way to import the registered user addresses in a new wallet (they sure have not 11000 users who did deposite DMD)

and this way slim down the wallet in a state where 2.1.0.1 show no issues

(just as a info whole DMD network have only  ~5000 addresses who hold coins so a wallet maintainance should be easy get rid of many empty addresses on their end)

my answer to cryptopia i did point them to this posting and additional wrote them:

i suggest u slim down the wallet by import the user deposit addresses in a new wallet.dat send all user funds into a main cryptopia address and use the changeaddress=cryptopiamainaddress line in conf

this way in future u never will reach 11000 addresses again and have a smooth wallet experience
legendary
cryptonit

as far as I know noirc = 1 is configured by default in the wallet. so there is no need to write it in the conf file.
right?

it is default that IRC is not used
but to have it stated in conf too doesnt hurt

little explaination

IRC was used in the early days of bitcoin based wallets to find new nodes

but the way it works u find there only old non updated nodes this is why its disabled by default

the way a basic set of nodes is found is now via seednodes

and with them u exchange peers lists so u fast explorer all wallets that are up to date
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

as far as I know noirc = 1 is configured by default in the wallet. so there is no need to write it in the conf file.
right?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Name:    metamorphin
Activity:    462
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    December 15, 2013, 10:35:44 AM
Last Active:    Today at 01:07:48 AM
MSN:    
YIM:    
Email:    hidden
Current Status:    Offline Offline

some question?

^_^

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
oy vey - they know!

censor it!!

then you can pretend that you didnt get kicked off an exchange and it was just trolls trolling all along.. Huh?! Cryptopia? Never heard of it!!

the logic in here...

if pokey, shvei, cryptonit or anyone else REALLY 'just cant understand' , i must conclude that its an intentional & co-ordinated lack of understanding!

dumb, or playing dumb... which is worse??

'shut it down'!!!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I agree with the clean up the thread part. I'd like to have new people who are curious about DMD not be turned off when they see the thread...
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I simply don't understand why such an influx of FUD all of a sudden.  This has all started with the onset of the new wallet.  Yeah maybe there are some issues "i haven't had any" but it is quite coincidental that all of a sudden there is this stream of FUD.  I for one am voting for a clean up of this thread.  Anyone that wants out of DMD just sell to the buy orders on the exchanges.  Stop wasting your thoughts and energy on this coin if it is not what you want.  Get the hell out.  As for Cryptonit - i wouldn't waste your time answering any more of the bullshit.  Those of us that are with you since the beginning and some of us that are with you after the beginning KNOW you are not a scammer.  Screw the others and clean up this thread.  Just my two cents.  What a bunch of useless posts from all of these new accounts... 
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Name:   AztekPhoenix
Activity:   14
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   May 15, 2016, 07:35:37 AM
Last Active:   May 22, 2016, 10:35:46 PM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline

some question?

^_^
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
DMDcoin is managed by alex popshot

but it seems u still dont understand how to read github
all contributor names are visible there

and without any relation to BTT because that have nothing to do with each other at all

You can take multiple posts to insult someone, when you could have just answered Ghostlander Phoenixcoin Dev.
You cause your own problems with your own aggression.
Enjoy your day angry man.

I think you just do not understand that the team consisting of the major owners of this coin simply hiring a developer for the job.
There is not a single developer who acts in the role of savior and chief organizer.
As a rule, most coins have an approach where the developer is the main owner of the coin just go out after a while.
Because the developer has the most number of the coins he organizes pump and dump, takes cream and  proceeds to the creation of the new coin.
Everything works otherwise in the Diamond community.
I am the owner of a large Diamonds and I can say that any any confidential information is disclosed will not.
Nobody no know what goals are you pursuing in the really are and what caused your curiosity about the name of developer that is currently correct the code.

How Cryptonit said all the basic information now is available  on Github

I do not understand what is the purpose of the home exchanger Cryptopia stating that Diamond wallet does not meet their requirements.
For example the update wallet on Bittrex did not cause any problems.
I'm sure that all of these are flaws in the new wallet will be corrections in the near future and the market is returning to normal.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
cheap DMD now on bittrex!
a lot of people withdraw from cryptopia and sell on bittrex xD

people don't know how a fork work xD

can someone confirm a working withdraw from cryptopia?

I can, sent 29 coins from Cryptopia to Biitrex, went fine. had some problems getting new wallet to sync,
before fork. Finally synced a day after fork. Been working fine since, staking away. On same block as explorer.
Scaring uo some BTC to buy more DMD as price currently is a steal! Things will get sorted out in time!
Some of you just need some patience! Or sell me your DMD CHEAP!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
What I asked is hardly aggressive in anyway.
But if you want to play a victim after your supporters normally insult and use profanity against others, whatever.

Github
Commits on May 11, 2016
   @cryptonit    cryptonit    fix a typo and remove unneeded parts          390c765
   @DMDcoin    DMDcoin    Merge pull request #33 from cryptonit/patch-1
         38a5322
   @cryptonit    cryptonit    adapt block old wallets triggertimer          c5a4a06
   @DMDcoin    DMDcoin    Merge pull request #34 from cryptonit/patch-3

What is the Dev's BTCtalk name , since he is hiding behind DMDcoin alias.

What are you so vague in giving his/her BTCtalk name and why is he/her afraid to post here or communicate with exchanges?

DMDcoin is managed by alex popshot

but it seems u still dont understand how to read github
all contributor names are visible there

and without any relation to BTT because that have nothing to do with each other at all
legendary
yea who needs exchanges fuck them all.we are smarter than anybody. fuck reality.and dev s do no wrong with DMD , as long as we got are devs who needs exchanges
Is there a Dev?
What is his/her BTCtalk name?
Ever since Danbi (previous main dev) left it has gone downhill. Cryptonit pretends there is a dev team but will not name them.  I think he is imcompetent...
Popshot is in charge of webpage and forum but it is not kept up to date nor is there a good FAQ anywhere like was posted a page or so back on thread by Galactus ...
Like has been said anyone who disagrees or asks too many questions is suddenly a FUDster or Troll ...

do u know who wrote ms-dos or windows or who designed the latest apple iphone

in a world of homegrown experiments maybe the dev is the king of the hill

in a business world

its a product of the company

dmd diamond foundation did work in the last 3 years with like 10 different devs
and we work with more in the future
(we didnt raise dev funds to pay ourself we never keep a single cent for all our work always spend it all in the project)

if u want to see names learn to use github and u can see all names

there is no hidden secret

its full transparent each single code line that was changed and by who

i have to say it hurts to answer a question written so disrespectful

but i do it because no answer in ur universe means that what u state is true

which is not the fact

feel free ask serious questions and if possible use some wording that represent a civilized discussion

im not used to that level of aggression that is incoming from ur side and i am sorry if that lead to some harsh written answers
(talking about the last few days and not this posting in special)

i am used to utahjohn switch opinions every day that is no surprise

if there is respected community members who share the opinion about me acting "incompetent"

please state it and i will take the consequences

multiple times we stated the doors to join DMD DIamond Foundation are not closed

come join us if u think u can have a positive impact on the project

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Exact, what a coin needs to be a strong coin:

LEADER - COMMUNITY - EASY HANDLING

All 3 points are top here!

I am always enjoying my minutes here.

Steve
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'm buying. Thank you to everyone who is selling Smiley
legendary
the phoenix  can not raise without be burned to ashes first

so who want to see it burn enjoy now is the time

throw ur diamonds in the fire if u wana make the flames grow

legendary
cheap DMD now on bittrex!
a lot of people withdraw from cryptopia and sell on bittrex xD

people don't know how a fork work xD

can someone confirm a working withdraw from cryptopia?
My three withdrawals shows on the block explorer.
Won't know for another week or so if it makes it to my wallet, it's still syncing ....

thats good news

i made a withdraw too and it was working
Jump to: