Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 295. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Go for cheap used Smiley upgrade when necessary Smiley
LOL my 280x 3 yrs old and running on empty, cooled by 80mm case fans, stock fans died long ago.
But it still mines ETH like a champ (Powercolor) overclocked too 1100/1500 Smiley
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
@edgar
I still think u would be better off staking your coins in 2.1.0.1 wallet, I can provide an up to date bootstrap for block chain if needed.  Right now market is slowly recovering and I'm still buying @ 0.00052 Smiley  If you really must sell make offer Smiley  You are missing out on staking income that is for free, I just staked again this morning 37 DMD.  There is not anything really functional wrong with wallet except for the Legendary 10 and soon to be released dMd36o are staking NORMALLY rather than at BOOSTED rate ...

U know I'm on the border, but I have always been this way, cryptonit knows LOL.  I disagree most of the time with most decisions but I think about them a while longer and sometimes change my mind.  LOL I am disliked by many here but I keep going, yes I have been involved in multiple pools before, running several on my own in the early days, then partnering up with more affluent people.  Latest pool (Etherium) is run by Davembg and I assist there if needed.  Much more profitable than any other pool I have had/been involved in.

Feel free to join (for free right now) at http://donkeypool.com

Do you still mine ETH? How much do you produce/day with your card? Thanks.
Don't really know, but it's better than nicehash and ANY of their coins, sometimes goes for days without finding block but sometimes also several blocks per day, just not enough hashrate yet to get a reliable figure ...
Reliable figure and quite accurate ~38MHs with 2 cards (7950+280x).
Plug that into an ETH calculator and you will get a fairly accurate average rate I guess.

Both of them have more than 2 GB RAM, no? I'm asking because I have 2x Radeon 5970, each with 2 GB, and I can't mine ETH. Do you know if there is already another miner that I can use? Or maybe I should think about an upgrade to Radeon 7990. I saw are the best at ETH mining Smiley
Don't know on 7990 but it should run if u can get it at a good price used.  Personally I'd go for a 280x used, not much more on ebay or amazon.  Not sure on newer cards, no experience.

7990 I think are the best, except of course the R9 295x2 (more expensive)
Have a look: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/sapphire/radeon-r9-hd-7990-ethereum-mining/
A used one you can get at around 350 Euro on Ebay in EU zone. Also in US I see quite good price for a used one.
@edgar
I still think u would be better off staking your coins in 2.1.0.1 wallet, I can provide an up to date bootstrap for block chain if needed.  Right now market is slowly recovering and I'm still buying @ 0.00052 Smiley  If you really must sell make offer Smiley  You are missing out on staking income that is for free, I just staked again this morning 37 DMD.  There is not anything really functional wrong with wallet except for the Legendary 10 and soon to be released dMd36o are staking NORMALLY rather than at BOOSTED rate ...

U know I'm on the border, but I have always been this way, cryptonit knows LOL.  I disagree most of the time with most decisions but I think about them a while longer and sometimes change my mind.  LOL I am disliked by many here but I keep going, yes I have been involved in multiple pools before, running several on my own in the early days, then partnering up with more affluent people.  Latest pool (Etherium) is run by Davembg and I assist there if needed.  Much more profitable than any other pool I have had/been involved in.

Don't really know, but it's better than nicehash and ANY of their coins, sometimes goes for days without finding block but sometimes also several blocks per day, just not enough hashrate yet to get a reliable figure ...
Plug that into an ETH calculator and you will get a fairly accurate average rate I guess.

Both of them have more than 2 GB RAM, no? I'm asking because I have 2x Radeon 5970, each with 2 GB, and I can't mine ETH. Do you know if there is already another miner that I can use? Or maybe I should think about an upgrade to Radeon 7990. I saw are the best at ETH mining Smiley
Don't know on 7990 but it should run if u can get it at a good price used.  Personally I'd go for a 280x used, not much more on ebay or amazon.  Not sure on newer cards, no experience.
DAG is your problem on the 5970, just not enough contiguous memory.  7950+280x also 2G but arranged differently apparently, I'm sure in the near future when DAG grows I will have to upgrade to 3G or more ram (380x will likely be affordable by then).
@edgar

Edit: with 38MHs you earn ~ 4$ /day after you pay Power fee, no? Cheesy
@edgar

Reliable figure on miner end and quite accurate ~38MHs with 2 cards (7950+280x).
@edgar
I still think u would be better off staking your coins in 2.1.0.1 wallet, I can provide an up to date bootstrap for block chain if needed.  Right now market is slowly recovering and I'm still buying @ 0.00052 Smiley  If you really must sell make offer Smiley  You are missing out on staking income that is for free, I just staked again this morning 37 DMD.  There is not anything really functional wrong with wallet except for the Legendary 10 and soon to be released dMd36o are staking NORMALLY rather than at BOOSTED rate ...

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
but I have always been this way, cryptonit knows LOL.  
I disagree most of the time with most decisions
but I think about them a while longer and sometimes change my mind.

@edgar
I still think u would be better off staking your coins in 2.1.0.1 wallet, I can provide an up to date bootstrap for block chain if needed.  Right now market is slowly recovering and I'm still buying @ 0.00052 Smiley  If you really must sell make offer Smiley  You are missing out on staking income that is for free, I just staked again this morning 37 DMD.  There is not anything really functional wrong with wallet except for the Legendary 10 and soon to be released dMd36o are staking NORMALLY rather than at BOOSTED rate ...

legendary
i have wasted enough time here.

u might be a nice dude
and we could have a fun evening drink a beer together
talking about crypto

but as so often the first contact have a major impact
on the opinion that u link to someone
and that can be hard changed

in our case thats true in both directions

its in human nature to make his life difficult
me too should have stopped much earlier this discussion with u
which create no happiness on both sides
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
you are missing the point and i believe it is intentional.

i cant speak for anyone but myself and i never thought or said i was a customer - that is all your twisted narrative!

100% of my 'aggression' came from you & your compatriots horrible attitudes.

and yet you continue to twist & evade.

i have wasted enough time here.

circlejerkers gonna circlejerk
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Simply:
add nodes and resync or repair Wallet.

Done.

Syncs fast like a boss now.
Simply see it as a good buying opportunity for everyone.

Fudsters gonna fud anyway.
legendary
jesus christ - you really are beyond help

i just want to help u to have the correct understanding
what it means if u run a DMD Diamond wallet or buy DMD Diamonds on a crypto exchange

i think lot of the aggression are based on the wrong expectation that u are our customer

we all share the same risc by buy/mine/mint DMD  
(there was no premine DMD Diamond Foundation members did buy/mine/mint coins like everyone else)

but only a few of us are active work for this project to become successful
(not only DMD Diamond Foundation also a lot other active community members best example chilo
or even utahjohn who (beside his dr jekyl mr hide syndrom which noone can understand)
did some great active work for DMD for example help pools to be set up and get wallets running on new mini computers)

i accept that u are not working for the success of the project

still im willing to answer any serious questions as good as i can

legendary
jesus christ - you really are beyond help
legendary
but YOU are supposed to be professionals, NOT your 'end-users'

we are crypto enthusiasts
and DMD Diamond is experimental open source software like every other bitcoin based coin too

u can join us in this voyage or not

but u are not our "end-users"
we dont sell u coin or services
even DMD cloudmining is a contribution to a supportive project and not a business grade contract
same for Legendary10 addresses

we all are here in a landgrapping phase of a new technology and economic shift
based on crypto-currencies and blockchain technology

in a few years yes there will be companies and true company -> end user relationships and responsibilities
but this i expect to happen for the next layer of services that will be set on top of the cryptocoin/blockchain layer that is establishing now

if u seek a playground in a high regulated market than u should invest and trade at normal stock exchanges

if u join the wild wild west goldrush u should be prepared for bullets and outlaws
even if we are the good guys we know the environment and what happens left and right
75% of coins created after bitcoin are dead non serious and lot of them even with criminal intentions

this was back in 2013 a main reason why we did takeover DMD Diamond
because we can trust in our own work and it was hard that time to trust any coin

if u trust in us u welcome
if u dont trust in us u welcome to leave
but no way see urself as our customer
we didnt sell u anything

u alone are full responsible for ur actions
that include download and run cryptowallets
buy and trade cryptocoins

always follow the golden rule
consider any $ u spend in cryptospace as lost
(=dont spend a $ u cant afford to lose)
and u can only win
and sleep without headache
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
but my wallet is third day not synced... i tried 2.1 daemon  and today i compiled qt version too and it dont syncing too... i have 13 connections. and i am on block 1557381... have to wait more or what?

hi pisko

if u cant sync up to the actual block of main chain (visible at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/ )

if u didnt update until 14th may its very likely u did sync into a fork of old non updated wallets

a local blockchain that did sync into that fork cant sync into the main blockchain

to solve this u need to replace the local blockchain files with the files we provide as a download (link on first page)

after this u will be able sync up

as always whenever u touch the %appdata%/diamond folder make sure u make a backup of ur wallet.dat before

also make sure u did delete the peers.dat file

and use no conf
or a conf that include this nodes

addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=46.238.9.233

syncing thank you
legendary
I'd say an important lesson to learn is not to attack people who come seeking guidance, who knows how theyll react...

Even if (and i do mean BIG IF) you are under attack, its got to be better to remain composed and not add fuel to the fire!

If you come across as unprofessional, even momentarily - that will remain with the witness forever.

Now you have an uphill struggle to regain composure all the while wasting energy thinking about how to destroy the person that triggered you and how its all their fault.

all of us make mistakes, dont let your mistakes define you or your work.

at the end of the day, abuse is abuse - but YOU are supposed to be professionals, NOT your 'end-users'

onwards & upwards!

and buy my coins! (before i jack up the price!)
legendary
^^^ ahh thank you both, will give it a shot when i get home, not too worried though. it was my fault, was late to update wallet.

lessons learned for us is to give more days time to upgrade before a mandatory upgrade trigger go active

but its clear never u will reach 100% of people to upgrade in time

thats why we need a FAQ where this always same steps to fix a broken local chain are explained

im very happy that our longterm community member chilo did takeover that task

thx again for ur effort
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
^^^ ahh thank you both, will give it a shot when i get home, not too worried though. it was my fault, was late to update wallet.
legendary
whats the command to run a repair/diagnostic on the wallet? i downloaded the bootstrap, got everything set but am missing 700 DMDs. never had that issue before, i think its fine as my address on the chain still shows the proper balance.

if u staked or did transactions inside the fork then checkwallet repairwallet will fix it and u get ur full coin age back so u can stake it again at true chain without any loss
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
whats the command to run a repair/diagnostic on the wallet? i downloaded the bootstrap, got everything set but am missing 700 DMDs. never had that issue before, i think its fine as my address on the chain still shows the proper balance.

checkwallet
repairwallet

You can also try to run the wallet with parameter -rescan.
Jump to: