Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 305. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I was going to invest awhile back, looked to overpriced at the time.....I see it was the right call cause it's much lower now, don't see much support and what I'm reading here doesn't help confidence of us outsider investors.  Oh well, another off the list.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
the FAQ is a good idea
is there someone willing to maintain a FAQ thread here
gathering all the released infos and links where u can find them?

here for example https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/board,3.0.html
we will make it sticky and post a link to it in all our threads first posting

ok, If fill FAQ is hardly feasible task due to the large volume of information, then it is necessary to focus on critical issues such as - the legendary address.
It should be a detailed explanation of why it is invented, that trolls do not have the opportunity to manipulate the weak mind Newbie.
We are under attack by trolls for 2 weeks and they were able to lower the price of DMD. need to delete their messages, explain Newbie why developers invented legendary addresses and so on. go on the warpath with the trolls. it is time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
the FAQ is a good idea

Isnt all the current info on the OP? It seems to be current.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the FAQ is a good idea

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
 It seems that they have sold own kidney for investment in Diamond hoping to get rich quick.
 There are a lot of coins in the market who have lost 200% of its value.
But Diamond is experiencing only minor fluctuations in price.
I think it is worthy of respect.
If someone like pumps and dumps or high volatility, what prevents you to go to the market where it is present. For example ETH.
There you can earn a few Bitcoins per trading day in the presence of a small amount of Bitcoin.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

whats funny exactly?

your feigned amusement is condescending & your assumptions are weak. (sold a kidney?)

the incompetence and abusiveness of your team is the problem - not something to overlook and blame on trolls/socks & 'muh fud'.

the cursing began from cryptonit & was quickly followed up by crazyivan - perhaps you should be looking internally for the source of frustration and disdain?

LAST TIME!! - I CAME TO CLARIFY THE CONTINUOUS CONFUSION REGARDING ANY STAKING CHANGES. 2 DAYS, 9 DAYS, 1000 COINS, 3000 COINS, IRRELEVANT COINS - AND GOT SHITTED ON.

before you try amd explain it further - crazyivan DID eventually do his best. but that was already too late - and then popshot turns up and blames everyone except the instigators as they are his/your crew!!

i feel like a Palestinian getting carpet bombed for peeping over the wall and sticking my tongue out

There is no staking changes.
You deposit coins in the wallet and after 9 days the pile have a chance to mint. This depends on the size of your coin pile (if the coin pile is bigger you will mint faster - if you opened the wallet on minting mode after 9 days -). For example if you deposit 1000 DMD into the wallet then after 9-10 days it will mint ~ 7 DMDs, if you open the wallet in minting mode.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
must be an silly to believe trolls and sell their coins.
all those who sell all their coins DMD-thank you and goodbye.
nothing more to say.

developers
my proposal to create a FAQ on crucial and major issues would help avoid some situations in the future.
I do not see the logic of every time to explain to beginners the same thing in different words, that leads to such conflicts and cluttering multiple pages of this topic is not necessary to waste.
because of the situation forcing "weak and silly hands" throw their coins to the delight of the trolls. while the price of the coin and so does not cause joy.
I staying in the best DMD community.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Not a single post/day for weeks now and all of a sudden they don't know how to deposit DMD into the wallet, stake or mine DMD. Don't you get it, guys? They just want to spread FUD here to play the old pump and dump game.
legendary
Guys Ive looked at dmds chart, and its clear whats going on. Dmd was rock solid and stable until a few weeks ago when the trolls showed up to cause mayhem. The going price has been 70k-80k sats for a while now. So some trolls showed up and caused chaos and few people dumped. Know this, when you dump because of fud, your hurting yourself and the guy before you and after you. There is nothing fundamentally wrong here. Dev is present and active. Coin continues development. Dmd is a "senior" coin thats trusted and admired. Would you all go in a room and cut each others throats? So, instead of killing each other, take a stand against the lies. I deal with cold hard facts, not fud. The chart is beautiful and stable until the trolls came and a few hit the panic button. Ill put up some buy walls and catch some cheap dmd Smiley Guys be a part of the solution, not the problem.

Look carefully at the last few weeks when the trolls showed up, thats all it is. Nothing wrong here, everything is right. Here is the truth, there is MANY more dmd supporters than their are trolls. So even if you dont post often, post now, and show your strength in numbers.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
 It seems that they have sold own kidney for investment in Diamond hoping to get rich quick.
If someone like pumps and dumps or high volatility, what prevents you to go to the market where it is present. For example ETH.
There you can earn a few Bitcoins per trading day in the presence of a small amount of Bitcoin.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

whats funny exactly?

your feigned amusement is condescending & your assumptions are weak. (sold a kidney?)

the incompetence and abusiveness of your team is the problem - not something to overlook and blame on trolls/socks & 'muh fud'.

the cursing began from cryptonit & was quickly followed up by crazyivan - perhaps you should be looking internally for the source of frustration and disdain?

LAST TIME!! - I CAME TO CLARIFY THE CONTINUOUS CONFUSION REGARDING ANY STAKING CHANGES. 2 DAYS, 9 DAYS, 1000 COINS, 3000 COINS, IRRELEVANT COINS - AND GOT SHITTED ON.

before you try amd explain it further - crazyivan DID eventually do his best. but that was already too late - and then popshot turns up and blames everyone except the instigators as they are his/your crew!!

i feel like a Palestinian getting carpet bombed for peeping over the wall and sticking my tongue out

legendary
Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.

100% accurate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
MY complaint was very specific! confusion & contradictions aplenty!

deleted after abuse by main promoter and major stakeholders.

Ive been requesting clarification for weeks and got ignored or fobbed off.

very interesting reading about FLY!! VERY SIMILAR modus operandi!!

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

you even have dmd supporters offering advice & suggestions getting ignored & deleted.

i did not come to attack - but attacked is what i got!

now i'm beginning to understand its a pattern of abuse and not just rudeness and incompetence

by smirking illiterates.

Edgar I dont know you, and if you read my a few pages of my posts , youll see Ill help anyone. If you still have questions. I will help you. I dont see you as a troll, but I think maybe you got "caught in the crossfire". Ill gladly answer any questions or concerns you have. Im here to help a friend bring order back to his thread. Thats all.

Vegas

you do seem to be trying to help, but as far as im concerned the damage has been done.

are you willing/able to take my 5500 coins - i would prefer it all in one go

I know the thread seems unstable at this moment. Im here to help bring harmony back. Is there a specific question or concern. Ill take as long as it takes to answer any and all question you or anyone else has. You seem like a good person, that got caught in the middle. My apologies first. If you trly are out of dmd, then my advice would be to sell off slowly to get the best price. Otherwise I will help you any way I can.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Just funny to see how some people have invested into DMD a few Bitcoins  get nervous and cursing.
So maybe you'll appreciate own time  instead of writing here the nonsense  reproaching DMD developers in their incompetence.
legendary

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

you even have dmd supporters offering advice & suggestions getting ignored & deleted.

now i'm beginning to understand its a pattern of abuse and not just rudeness and incompetence

by smirking illiterates.

Edgar I dont know you, and if you read my a few pages of my posts , youll see Ill help anyone. If you still have questions. I will help you. I dont see you as a troll, but I think maybe you got "caught in the crossfire". Ill gladly answer any questions or concerns you have. Im here to help a friend bring order back to his thread. Thats all.

Vegas

you do seem to be trying to help, but as far as im concerned the damage has been done.

are you willing/able to take my 5500 coins - i would prefer it all in one go
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
I am very displeased with this entire thread now. So much drama. Vegasguy "Fly" post history makes me worried.

There have been slow changes implemented that all seem money grabs. I am tired of it. I will be dumping 100% of my DMD.

Have a great time the rest of you. I am out.
legendary

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

by smirking illiterates.

Vegas
legendary

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

by smirking illiterates.

legendary
You know how to tell trolling, is its nothing specific. Its always bullshit, like well it looks like Cryptonits is going to blah blah blah.

It NEVER looks like hard cold facts like. Hey look at this transaction in this wallet (with tx), this proves XYZ. You know why?? They dont have FACTS. NEVER. Once you ask for absolute facts, they shutdown.

Vegas

legendary
woahhhhh - now the single troll is trolling its socks??      trollception???

The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding pumping this coin.

There, I fixed it.

it certainly sounds plausible, ice!!

quick mods - call us all names and delete it all quick!!

or pretend to be super nice and accommodating - whilst PMing more abuse!!

[WTS] - 5000 DMD @ .0006

legendary
First of all, if you read is that nonsense then you dont know the whole story. I want to stay on topic with dmd. First that thread is a few trolls that did not agree with my structure of a coin. Thats all. I have NEVER taken, stolen , ran off with people funds , ever. Now Ive done the OPPOSITE where money was stolen from Pokeytex because he downloaded a mining program and it had a keylogger in it, and he had every coin stolen including fly , which I am the OP of that. BUT, fly has many security unique measures built in. His 4300 fly that were stolen were sent to a safe account called superfly that I hold. At the time that pile would have been worth $2000. I then had full possession of it. I returned ALL of his money AND I sent him 1000 dmd to help him out from his loss. Now, I could have ran off or made some excuse that I didnt get his coins or whatever. But I wont sell my integrity. Here is the short version of what happend with XDE2, I setup a premine for my team to pay for continued development, as we have. Thats all. I want to be paid for my time.  Dont you think a scammer would have taken all of that money? EXACTLY. Pokey lost all his dmd, I sent him 1000 dmd just to help him out. So, tell me again why I am a scammer?

Vegas
legendary
The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding pumping this coin.

There, I fixed it.

+1   LOVE IT!!!    Grin
Jump to: