Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 302. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Edgar, it's your DMD address: dDnMBwCHmbi939GNWvyD9Kzy6Y4xR6Y7jc, isn't it? I guess you bought ~5454 DMD at the end of April when the price was the lowest (0.0004-0.00043 BTC) and then you hoped that you'll sell them quickly with large profit. Am I wrong?
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
To the fudsters and sock pupet accounts. Ill simply say, you all need to be ashamed of yourself. With so many scam coins out there (98% of them), I can assure you dmd is not one of them. I would rank it easily in the top 3 of trusted coins of all the coins ever made. Cryptonit has worked non stop to bring you guys a safe place to invest your money at 25%. He has offered those that want to risk more a higher yield wallet in return for btc. I can assure you that those btc funds further development. Do you think talented devs work for free? I can assure you they dont, not even close. Who am I? I have owned and held thousands of dmd since it was scrypt algo and worked closely with Cryptonit on a dialy basis, and I can assure you he is a very ethical man. Like me, he can be blunt and outspoken, but you never have to wonder whats on his mind. So you want to try to hurt one of the few ethical , honest coins out there that has a proven track record? WHY? You guys need to recheck yourselves. To the rest of the dmd supporters that have not come to support Cryptonit, where are you?

Vegas
You just want to hear yourself talk.LOL
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
on a slightly separate note - cryptopia dmd wallet still 'syncing blockchain'

anyone have any idea how long thats likely to take to complete??

Hmm,

Did the cryptopia guys say they were syncing it ?
Because according to this they have no diamond network connections.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=DMD

When their diamond explorer is on the same block as your wallet , they should be sync.
But from the look on the diamond explorer on cryptopia, it is not seeing any network connections.
Diamond Dev should check in with cryptopia.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
on a slightly separate note - cryptopia dmd wallet still 'syncing blockchain'

anyone have any idea how long thats likely to take to complete??

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
OK - off topic from the last several pages:

I have a wallet question - My wallet shows locked and,
   when I try to unlock it it still shows locked. Nope, have
   not forgotten my password - still the same since I bought
   my 1st DMD's. When I go to console and enter the walletpassphrase
   command, it says already unlocked.

Any thoughts or help appreciated.

Thank you!

Is not wrong and is well explained a few pages above here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14816867

hi woody

the change was part of a security fix
now the wallet if unlocked in for minting only mode
from gui side full stay in locked mode

if u compete for findig pos blocks u can see bottom right
if the diamond symbol change too blue
can need up to a minute to become blue
and will be grey again if u have no mature coins

if u in unlocked for minting only mode
and u hit unlock button again
u fill lock wallet again and diamond symbol goes grey
Thank you!
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Really the only abusive people are you (trolls that popped up here yesterday or a day before...) you just spam this thread with  nonsense, trying to do damage. On the one hand I pitty you, as life circumstances must have led to you being that way but on the other hand at the end of the day it's all about out the money... yes my money and every single DMD investor's money.

I feel duty to protect it so I'm yet again forced to use delete button. Out of these pages of nonsensical accusations and whining nothing good can come out.

There was a good will on part of the community to reason with you but .... as it was known from the moment you showed up a lost cause.

Just dump the coins you claim to have (I don't even believe you have a single coin without seeing proof) and go away like you guys claimed to do many times already.

Further 'conversation' with you guys is meaningless and pointless.

Actually it started with Edgar question, which instead of just being answered.
Team Diamond attacked him with profanity , the only over reaction was Team Diamond , but especially your reaction was extreme and bullying.
Deleting posts and then threatening others , as you can see the backlash your direct actions have caused.
Try to be more civil in the future, or quit asking for investors.
You have no one to blame but yourselves for diamonds recent market correction.
You even made a point to misspell my name as an insult, which is why i misspelled yours to return said insult.

If you pretend to be king, you better have the resources to back it up.
Which from this down market episode, it is obvious you don't. 

Show me Edgar question that wasn't answered. link to it if possible...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
now its please?  but your popshot is claiming i'm a liar & have no coins to sell.

Anger isnt FUD - its anger at being libeled, threatened and ultimately censored when defending ourselves

do you realize how idiotic and disorganized you all are?

take my DMDs - and have a nice day! see, we can all feign niceties. you're not special.

take my DMDs. take them all, without trying to swindle me further with disgusting offers (0.00037)

bargain, you said... but theyre still there!! AND WHOS BEEN PLACING EVEN LOWER ASKS? i cant do that - ALL my coins are there for you to pretend you cant see.

why the price shouldnt go more down
we clear see some people have a urgend wish to sell their coins

i would fortify 0.0005x with buyorders and let them dump into it if they urgend wana sell

that the price will swing back is clear it did always

even when we hit 0.00012 mid 2014
the price did go x20 from that point a few months later

i see a downwards spike as no issue and it is in no conflict at all with my statement that any DMD below 1$ is cheap

because i speak longterm

but u want it now

if u want to sell now u have to go with what u can get

like ivan explained before if u wana sell high u total act the wrong way

i can remember when ragingbull sold his coins in a clever way

he stated:
i earned nice with dmd

but i want to consolidate my crypto portfolio and focus on just a few coins

so i put up my DMD at a very good price on exchange x

u instead act like:
everything is crap buy my crap coin

i think u are not a experienced trader

u are a windmaker....

if i would have acted that way each time i join or left a coin
there would be hurricans all over the world

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Yes I agree with Ivan. If you're not happy or think this coin is a scam (Been around a while). Then feel free to put your coins on Bittrex. I'm sure someone will take them off your hands for you.
Best of luck to everyone.
Brian
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
4999 @ 60k....

I wish I had more BTC. I gladly would buy your diamonds but I spent all when I bought a few thousands at the "talks_cheep valley of tears" (see below).

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I m not accusing anyone of anything, I respect every single member of DMD community, even those who disagree with me on whatever topic we discuss. Generally I have no problem with people expressing their opinions, what I have problem with is people being pissed off for whatever reason they re pissed off and then coming here to went their frustrations. This is a general conclusion and not aimed towards anyone posting here.

So, keen we PLEASE get back to DMD related topics. If there s some info missing, some proposal, something to be improved, some to be amended.

Those unhappy, pls put your coins for sale and go your own way, I wish you best of luck. So let us PLEASE stop with useless posts which achieve nothing besides aggravating other people and generating FUD. Please be specific and proactive.

Thank you for the bottom of my heart. Smiley See how nice guy I am. Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Thank you!

Is not wrong and is well explained a few pages above here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14816867

hi woody

the change was part of a security fix
now the wallet if unlocked in for minting only mode
from gui side full stay in locked mode

if u compete for findig pos blocks u can see bottom right
if the diamond symbol change too blue
can need up to a minute to become blue
and will be grey again if u have no mature coins

if u in unlocked for minting only mode
and u hit unlock button again
u fill lock wallet again and diamond symbol goes grey
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

Thank you!

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Really the only abusive people are you (trolls that popped up here yesterday or a day before...) you just spam this thread with  nonsense, trying to do damage. On the one hand I pitty you, as life circumstances must have led to you being that way but on the other hand at the end of the day it's all about out the money... yes my money and every single DMD investor's money.

I feel duty to protect it so I'm yet again forced to use delete button. Out of these pages of nonsensical accusations and whining nothing good can come out.

There was a good will on part of the community to reason with you but .... as it was known from the moment you showed up a lost cause.

Just dump the coins you claim to have (I don't even believe you have a single coin without seeing proof) and go away like you guys claimed to do many times already.

Further 'conversation' with you guys is meaningless and pointless.
legendary

Thank you!

good luck woody!!

you may find yourself accused of being a sockpuppet/troll/whining bullshitter.

but we know its not you - theyre just like that around here. circa jan 2015

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971411.0;all

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-team-dmd-is-abusive-dishonest-confused-covering-up-their-lies-1476494

U say u do want to sell your coins and get out. No problem there, I see u ve already posted them on Bittrex, I ll take some off your hands. BTW, if you do intent to sell, I d strongly suggest to stop DMD FUD for whatever reason u do it. It s kinda stupid asking for higher price and at the same time posting shit about the coin which might affect the price. I suppose you do love your own money. Maybe I am mistaken but it s your choice. If you want me to buy at lower price, no issues there, keep FUD and I ll just put my buy orders lower. The same goes for the rest of you holders like Utahjohn who join this FUD campaign. I guess you really like pissing of your own money. Fine by me, I ll keep buying at whatever price u bring DMD to cause I know it ALWAYS come back.

though not quite as stupid as team DMD being abusive & threatening towards investors & supporters?? for over a year???

and you STILL dont know for 'whatever reason' ??

is their some kind of cognitive dissonance going on here??

and its not me driving the price down either, my coins are sitting at the bargain price i initially asked for.

its a loss for me but it seems the greedy among you arent overly thrilled with 0.26 USD bargain diamonds.

maybe you should check in-house before more abuse of those of us desperate to get out.

once my 4999 is sold, i wont be back so you have that to look fwd to (if you dont destroy your own market beforehand)

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I lost my coins on http://dmdpool.digsys.bg/! write to them to support? help advice.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
its a summer chrismas buy buy buy
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Now I am accused of being a FUDster again LOL (Because I do not join cloudmining, nor reactor) yet I hold nearly 7000 DMD ... You guys make me sick!  Have to go a lot lower before I lose any money Smiley  I've been around a lot longer and bought a LOT lower Smiley
I am an opportunistic trader Smiley AND a miner Smiley
It is not me driving price down ... it is the fools who sell, I don't even have any BTC on bittrex yet, keep driving it lower make it an even better buy for me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Thank you!

good luck woody!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-team-dmd-is-abusive-dishonest-confused-covering-up-their-lies-1476494

U say u do want to sell your coins and get out. No problem there, I see u ve already posted them on Bittrex, I ll take some off your hands. BTW, if you do intent to sell, I d strongly suggest to stop DMD FUD for whatever reason u do it. It s kinda stupid asking for higher price and at the same time posting shit about the coin which might affect the price. I suppose you do love your own money. Maybe I am mistaken but it s your choice. If you want me to buy at lower price, no issues there, keep FUD and I ll just put my buy orders lower. The same goes for the rest of you holders like Utahjohn who join this FUD campaign. I guess you really like pissing of your own money. Fine by me, I ll keep buying at whatever price u bring DMD to cause I know it ALWAYS come back.
legendary

Thank you!

good luck woody!!

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
b-b-but anything under a dollar (0.0022 BTC) is a bargain...

LOL I did sell when whale popped thru and bought clear up to .002 Smiley and bought back when it dropped back to 80K shortly after, made a large profit.  Few and far between but it is possible Smiley

If u listen to FUD you lose for sure as price falls ... and I buy as many as I can Smiley

BTW u are welcome to join donkeypool.com and mine ETH for free Smiley
Jump to: