Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 304. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
thank you pokey - but 2 is only 0.00037

too low for such a bargain

id be happy with 3.2 - in fact id probably be happy with 3 right now
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
obviously i can do that, but if theyre such a bargain under a dollar why dont you just take them @ 60k??

it seems a no brainer - you all get coins at a HUGE discount, and i dont have to wait selling in dribs and drabs.

stick up a buy at 60k (or 70k Wink) and i'll unload right now! no need for trust - no chance for anyone to make promises & run...

I will give you (2) BTC right now to take them off your hands?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
obviously your coins will be stuck!!! there wallet is down to possible fork
legendary
obviously i can do that, but if theyre such a bargain under a dollar why dont you just take them @ 60k??

it seems a no brainer - you all get coins at a HUGE discount, and i dont have to wait selling in dribs and drabs.

stick up a buy at 60k (or 70k if 60k is insulting/bad for coins image Wink) and i'll unload right now! no need for trust - no chance for anyone to make promises & run...

Why not just list them for 70k at Cryptopia? You can sell them off slowly to the buy side too. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DMD_BTC

Vegas

how could he do that ?there wallet has been down going on 2 weeks!!! doesnt everybody know that!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Why not just list them for 70k at Cryptopia? You can sell them off slowly to the buy side too. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=DMD_BTC

Vegas
legendary
popshot, bogdan, vegas, cryptonit and all you other awesome representatives of humanity.

would you be able between you to take my DMD at 0.0006?

it doesnt seem too much at ~.20cents (bargain, i heard)

well?

i'll send first. easy way to prove me wrong at least, and show your adversaries that you are indeed trustworthy & reliable.

lets get it done!

5495.306359 DMD x 0.0006 BTC = 3.3BTC

chance of a lifetime!!

Who is this clown popshot? what a fuckin idiot!!! even a pre-schooler can figure im not a sock puppet. so popshot ether enjoys lying or is clearly stupid!!!!!

Yeah more personal attacks? Does this makes you feel better? I'm glad I could help you :

I dont understand you you attacked me and deleted my posts then play victim?boy arent you clever

guess all i can do is withdraw my 220m miners cheers
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Who is this clown popshot? what a fuckin idiot!!! even a pre-schooler can figure im not a sock puppet. so popshot ether enjoys lying or is clearly stupid!!!!!

Yeah more personal attacks? Does this make you feel better? I'm glad I could help you Cheesy
Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

I hope we are clear Smiley

legendary
First of all, if you read is that nonsense then you dont know the whole story. I want to stay on topic with dmd. First that thread is a few trolls that did not agree with my structure of a coin. Thats all. I have NEVER taken, stolen , ran off with people funds , ever. Now Ive done the OPPOSITE where money was stolen from Pokeytex because he downloaded a mining program and it had a keylogger in it, and he had every coin stolen including fly , which I am the OP of that. BUT, fly has many security unique measures built in. His 4300 fly that were stolen were sent to a safe account called superfly that I hold. At the time that pile would have been worth $2000. I then had full possession of it. I returned ALL of his money AND I sent him 1000 dmd to help him out from his loss. Now, I could have ran off or made some excuse that I didnt get his coins or whatever. But I wont sell my integrity. Here is the short version of what happend with XDE2, I setup a premine for my team to pay for continued development, as we have. Thats all. I want to be paid for my time.  Dont you think a scammer would have taken all of that money? EXACTLY. Pokey lost all his dmd, I sent him 1000 dmd just to help him out. So, tell me again why I am a scammer?

Vegas

EVERYTHING
Vegasguy said is TRUE!!!  I did lose all of my coins.  He did donate 1,000 DMD to me as well as save my Flycoin through the antidump feature. (Thank God!)  You guys are smoking crack or sipping ether if you think for a moment that Cryptonit or Vegasguy are scammers!  In fact the concept is so funny that if you truly new anything about them they are just the opposite.  I have invested some where around 15 BTC in DMD and Flycoin over the years and even though I lost all of my DMD I have never once been scammed or shorted by either Cryptonit or Vegasguy.  Now see my post above about trolls, watch the video and let's move on.  Tongue
legendary
TROLLS!

I had to search for this but I finally found it!

There is a great "Wander Over Yonder" episode with feeding trolls.  Everyone should watch it.  If you don't respond and ignore - trolls go away!  Simple as that.  Every time you quote a troll they win!  Every time you respond to a troll they win!  These people have no lives and no families and no mothers or fathers.  The have a dull existence.  Let them fade away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tocjzt99sI
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
If you look at all these accounts last posts (history) they have only posts about scams, conspiracies, hacks etc... omg. Do you guys have a life outside of BTT? Create your own coin and do all these things that Cryptonit does for DMD if you're so passionate about it.

That's why it's hard to argue anything with these people, they simply follow their own truths. They don't seek any explanation and even if you provide one it's treated with distrust and accusations without any shred of evidence but their own opinion. In normal afk life you would normally avoid talking to such individuals and certainly they are not investors.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
If you look at all these accounts last posts (history) they have only posts about scams, conspiracies, hacks etc... omg. Do you guys have a life outside of BTT? Create your own coin and do all these things that Cryptonit does for DMD if you're so passionate about it.
legendary
SgtMoth, I havent visited the dmd thread in a while. I am reading your thread and going through it and see what I can make of it. I know the dmd reactor was made public, and people could invest into it at a higher rate if they wanted to. So that information was made public, and the reactor address made public. Then the reactor pays out to those that took the risk and invested into it. I need to read more of your thread, but so far I dont see any wrong doing, but I need more time to read.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas

im not mod of this thread i never deleted a single post
thats always the BTT account who created the first posting

i like to answer questions

but often there is no question to answer
and no value at all in a posting
only aim to gain attention or to deal damage

i understand the human nature is complicated
and everyone have a own way of bring a little joy in his life
but please understand that this thread can not have the purpose to
create some joy for that ones who love to deal damage and pain
or that ones who have greatest satisfaction if they know they attracted attention

i think there are many ways u can get ur joy in life outside of a crypto forum if u one of those who have that needs

just that moment i remember a joke

a sadist and a masochist meet
the masochist say
please hurt me
the sadist say
no
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas

i have kept all my deleted posts, most should have never been deleted
legendary
Ive been on both sides of the fence. Ive been an investor that has had my posts deleted , Im also an op that has dealt with childish posts that think its funny to post stupid useless fud. Then they are angry when I delete it. So I can understand Cryptonit's reason for deleting posts. But certainly if they are mature and intelligent questions, they should not be deleted, and in fact should be responded to, even if they have been asked many times by others. I have enormous patience for new users of crypto as they are learning too. Ive also answered questions regarding my coin from veteran users that feel they might have found something they wanted to question. I dont delete those kinds of intelligent questions because that shows deceit.   Thats my 2 sats.

Vegas
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Guys Ive looked at dmds chart, and its clear whats going on. Dmd was rock solid and stable until a few weeks ago when the trolls showed up to cause mayhem. The going price has been 70k-80k sats for a while now. So some trolls showed up and caused chaos and few people dumped. Know this, when you dump because of fud, your hurting yourself and the guy before you and after you. There is nothing fundamentally wrong here. Dev is present and active. Coin continues development. Dmd is a "senior" coin thats trusted and admired. Would you all go in a room and cut each others throats? So, instead of killing each other, take a stand against the lies. I deal with cold hard facts, not fud. The chart is beautiful and stable until the trolls came and a few hit the panic button. Ill put up some buy walls and catch some cheap dmd Smiley Guys be a part of the solution, not the problem.

Look carefully at the last few weeks when the trolls showed up, thats all it is. Nothing wrong here, everything is right. Here is the truth, there is MANY more dmd supporters than their are trolls. So even if you dont post often, post now, and show your strength in numbers.

Vegas

No, dmd is a piece of shitcoin manipulated by hostile assholes.  Deleting EVERY post that questions ANYTHING about this shitcoin.  Wake the fk up vegas, this has been going for more than a couple of fking weeks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diamonddmd-beware-of-971411
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I was going to invest awhile back, looked to overpriced at the time.....I see it was the right call cause it's much lower now, don't see much support and what I'm reading here doesn't help confidence of us outsider investors.  Oh well, another off the list.

right decision or missed opportunity

future will tell

i can tell ya that i missed myself some right moments to join in at other projects
and i hit a few right moments

at DMD even after so long time i still buy coins nearly each day

because i trust in our work

i stated in the past that each DMD below 0.00300 (which what that time was like 1$) is cheap

and i still believe in that
that any DMD u can get hands on below 1$ is a bargain

the more the price is away from 1$ the more the gain will be

Jump to: