Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 306. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding pumping this coin.

There, I fixed it.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
To the fudsters and sock pupet accounts. Ill simply say, you all need to be ashamed of yourself. With so many scam coins out there (98% of them), I can assure you dmd is not one of them. I would rank it easily in the top 3 of trusted coins of all the coins ever made. Cryptonit has worked non stop to bring you guys a safe place to invest your money at 25%. He has offered those that want to risk more a higher yield wallet in return for btc. I can assure you that those btc funds further development. Do you think talented devs work for free? I can assure you they dont, not even close. Who am I? I have owned and held thousands of dmd since it was scrypt algo and worked closely with Cryptonit on a dialy basis, and I can assure you he is a very ethical man. Like me, he can be blunt and outspoken, but you never have to wonder whats on his mind. So you want to try to hurt one of the few ethical , honest coins out there that has a proven track record? WHY? You guys need to recheck yourselves. To the rest of the dmd supporters that have not come to support Cryptonit, where are you?

Vegas

+1

Also, I feel the need to point out, stay tuned to the future of this great coin and many others, for I have a strong belief that something interesting will happen down the line. Just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding this coin. To know which ones, just read their last messages, and every single post is negative and directed at dmd thread ONLY. They have not posted in any other threads.  I would wonder if someone posted a negative comment about dmd and Cryptonit did not respond. So the trolls are here to cause mayhem and chaos and panic. I will be holding my dmd as I always have. There is not one shred of evidence that Cryptonit did anything unethical.  Ill take my 25% return with minimal to low risk over a much more risky "newbie-dev" coin all day long. Many of you dont see it because you dont talk to Cryptonit away from this forum, but I can tell you he gets very stressed when wallets dont work right. That tells me he cares, he cares maybe too much. He is paying out of his own pocket for all of this so we can have a safe place to invest. So lets show him some respect please. I would encourage other dmd holders to post here with your support. I wont stand by and watch my friend be attacked for no reason.  Lets out number the trolls, as we easily do. I will be checking this thread daily, until harmony returns. To the trolls, make no mistake, I wont be as nice as Cryptonit.

Vegas
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

I hope we are clear Smiley

As someone who invests my time and money in this coin as well as others, I often scan the forums of coins to get a sense of what the coin and the community is about.  Sometimes I see hostility to some people posting comments but I have to say, nothing like I see here in this forum.  I have been with DMD for a long time, before all of this childish crap began.  Had I seen then what I see now I probably would have moved on to another coin.  I know some people think DMD is the greatest coin ever, but the truth is there are other profitable coins out there, some far more profitable than DMD.  Investors do not need DMD but DMD needs investors, like any investment does.  As an investor in DMD it concerns me that this forum gives the impression that we do not like newcomers or people who ask questions we may not like.  If we are chasing off possible investors then we are the stupid ones.  The more people looking to invest in DMD, the better off we will all be.  We are all entitled to our opinions.  Investors have a right to set standards for what they want in an  investment.

There are some very good things about this forum.  When people have technical questions, someone always answers with a good accurate response.  You would be amazed at how many coins cannot provide technical support to miners.  The DMD developers are informative about the future direction of the coin - sometimes too much so.  But at the same time, anyone who questions anything about the direction DMD is going is treated like a troll.  We do things with DMD that we do not see with other coins so we should expect questions and instead of assuming its trolls let's assume its a potential investor.  The thin skin of people in this forum makes me want to stay the heck away from DMD and I imagine the same thing is true for people who have not been with this coin for as long as I have - probably more so.  I have no interest in backing people who behave like they are always right.  I like to invest in people who are right most of the time but open minded all of the time.

A forum is a place where all ideas are exchanged and welcomed.  Contrary arguments are not deleted just because one person doesn't like the comment or the tone of the comment.  If you can't handle the tough comments then you are in the wrong place.  My point is every comment in this forum represents DMD.  Hostility towards others reflects poorly on the entire community.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
To the fudsters and sock pupet accounts. Ill simply say, you all need to be ashamed of yourself. With so many scam coins out there (98% of them), I can assure you dmd is not one of them. I would rank it easily in the top 3 of trusted coins of all the coins ever made. Cryptonit has worked non stop to bring you guys a safe place to invest your money at 25%. He has offered those that want to risk more a higher yield wallet in return for btc. I can assure you that those btc funds further development. Do you think talented devs work for free? I can assure you they dont, not even close. Who am I? I have owned and held thousands of dmd since it was scrypt algo and worked closely with Cryptonit on a dialy basis, and I can assure you he is a very ethical man. Like me, he can be blunt and outspoken, but you never have to wonder whats on his mind. So you want to try to hurt one of the few ethical , honest coins out there that has a proven track record? WHY? You guys need to recheck yourselves. To the rest of the dmd supporters that have not come to support Cryptonit, where are you?

Vegas
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
Simple question ,I have asked before.
But now I am pissed.
Where the []{}#%^*+ is the readme?
Always a wallet update and no readme!

there is info at release page

https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases

for any questions that arise on top of that
please ask here

is there some more open questions we can help u find a answer?

Thankx for pointing the way. Your good at that.
Here's a thought!
Why not attach the change-log to the zip file that holds the software, Mmmm..
Further, why not attach links to pertinent information ie (POS,Coin Control etc) within this change log/readme....

I would be embarrassed if I was you at posting that Change-log.
I can tell you wrote it.

New wallet version 2.1.0.1

This is a MANDATORY wallet.

Changelog:

Bug Fix: Even the second TX sent from the wallet, which is unlocked for minting only, needs now a password to go active.
    Group stake trigger value increased from 100 to 150 which allow mint more old small coin piles faster.
    Newest OpenSSL is used.
    Scrape address functionality added (allows setting a target address for POS rewards) in GUI under receive coins tab changeable by double click on scrape address column. This can be set separately for each address.
    Stake Boost code implemented for Legendary10 addresses and time limited promotion addresses which would go active on Tuesday 15 May 2016 12:00:00 UTC.
    POW Foundation Share (0.01 DMD each block) removed and replaced with a Foundation stake boosted address for similar effect. IMPORTANT MINING POOLS: you need to adapt and remove send Foundation Share after block 1549200.
    Automated coin selection for TX and minting, additional input is optimized for optimal utilisation of coin age.
    The code to enable same mining behaviour as GRS Groestl Coin was implemented but set inactive.
    The estimated ‘time to mint’ tool tip was removed.
    Update wallet version to 2.1.0.1.

I see from Danbi's Change-log from all previous versions, proper English, clear information.(first I ever read it).
Wow ,night and day difference.
Did anyone else read this,on your team, before posting,releasing?? Forget I asked..

Yah KNOW what is included in a read-me? All the version change-logs,operating instructions,
special instructions,links.
But its pretty dam useless when its not attached to the Software.
Nice try....
Here's my question.
WHen are you going to LEARN to Read AND WRITE proper English?

You really need to fix the grammar and sentence structure on that change-log.
Its embarrassing, for all of us. I realize you can't. At least get someone to fix it.
Mister

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

This is how you treat investors !!!! Wish i knew this sooner !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
But now I am pissed.

there is info at release page

for any questions that arise on top of that
please ask here

we have a very helpful community

where is the readme is maybe not a question that will get u the answers

if u need details deeper than what was part of the release nodes please ask here what u want to know

for 99.5% of users the only new thing is the  scrape address and that one is described

in release notes how to set up in gui

coin control is not needed for any normal DMD user at all

DMD is one of the few coins where coin pile management is happening automatic

there is a detailed description of DMD POS available here

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php?topic=127.0

if u need info about  coin control then any avaiable info u can find for bitcoin based coins and coin control fit to DMD too
we implemented the standard coin control without any adaptions

here is a example guide like lot others exist on internet

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/how-to-use-coin-control/

is there some more open questions we can help u find a answer?

a alternative to ask here is to join our slack where most time of the day u will find someone who can answer your questions

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

But now I am pissed.
Scrape address,change address,etc,etc.
Im not sifting through broken incoherent english posts,
 just to find more questions for the wrong answer.
No wonder there is so much confusion.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Its like walking in the dark with sunglasses on.
Confusion creates conflict.
Graphs and bar charts don't mean shit
Especially when they are outdated by the time you read it.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
Why are members having to explain shit to other members?
3 years later all the mechanisms of the wallet are still
confusing to most.
Everyone throwing the C U Next  Tuesday word around.
Its not good for anyone.
Think about it,half the people don't even know how to use coin control.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

Its an easy fix but it takes effort and a txt file.

prepare to see your reasonable post deleted, sir
I here yah bud. Smiley Its like a rerun of a movie.
And it is getting very boring.Sad
If they can't produce one,a readme,I'm pretty sure
some serious decisions are about to be made
by the members. You can see the warning signs.
Staking difficulty is in the basement. Mining difficulty higher.
??
Conflict among the community. 27 cents..
Etc.
Mister

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
But now I am pissed.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
confusing to most.
Its not good for anyone.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

prepare to see your reasonable post deleted, sir
But now I am pissed.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
confusing to most.
Its not good for anyone.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
My first DMDs came the 29 of March 2014 as u can see here dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb transaction id 47c618480f5e3d002a503919da11e21659fef4428d5cc53ce0af7d828ba559e6 and i still keep a lot of my coins and will do it for sure. Some people come now, a bit late after the great 50% POS and are screaming around, happens the same with BTC and easy mining with a laptop also that u can not do it any more... i was  late for the BTC train for example, but i dont complain or write that BTC is a scam, unfair or blablabla. Even if i dont write too much here i keep watching almost everyday the forum and till now the DMD developers are made an splendid job keeping the DMD coin been very interesting for the long run.

pd: sorry for my englisch, not the best
legendary
I am still undecided whether I will invest as cryptonit has tied this to cloudmining now (which I disapprove of).  If u want to make it a "reactor" why have to require a cloudmining account?

because we dont want to sell the 250 DMD stakeboost income
we want to hand out the private reactor codes as a bonus for something that help the coin
and constant buy pressure is helping the coin

if u have a idea about something else that can earn a private reactor key tell me

basically the idea is this keys are not sold but are a bounty

legendary
i think pos is too low, considering is per year, can it be increase in the future? it would be fresh to have a coin were pos interest increase over time, say 10% each year, so people are willing to buy more and increase the value, just my two cent

It was 50% until this year in February if I remember correctly. But a high Pos means also a high inflation which lower the price. Wait until 2.500.000 are created (less than 2 years from now), POS will be 5%, then you will see a real increase in price.

@ayers

the idea of DMD is not to have as only usecase produce new coins with POS people dump for BTC

to see altcoins just as a way to earn BTC degrade altcoins

thats not the role we see in the future of DMD

but yes for now as long as 25% POS is still active it works and DMD is a nice moneygenerator just by POS

the future is and have to be different

the cornerstone of coin design that will never change are

max coins 4.3 million
constant decreasing inflation
30 year coin rollout timeframe

our main goal from dev team side is now (beside fix 2.1...)
DMD 3.0 which will be based on state of the art innovative code to be future prove for coming years
and on top of DMD 3.0 then we add interaction with bitcoin 2.0 able service platforms
and as last step services will be released that utilize DMD and give it purpose

because longterm its clear a coin must have purpose
we know that we working on that

if u invest and gather DMD its nothing else as a bet on the abilities of the team
so called "DMD Diamond Foundation" to be able give DMD a purpose

i dont advice u to trust in us
i dont advice u to dont trust in us

look what we did the last years
and make ur own decision

cryptobusiness is still in landgrabbing phase
if u think DMD will be able set a claim and establish longterm in this business
take the corresponding steps

from my point of view i can say im not only involved in a leading position at DMD
im also investor myself in lot other crypto projects

and at many of them the vision and goals of the team are not as transparent as we try to handle it here at DMD

in the end it reduce to following question for u

risc vs reward

no one can guarantee u the success of our work thats the risc

no one can estimate the potential reward if we are successfull

everyone on his own have to find a answer for this question

even we because same as u we did mine buy mint our DMDs

we are ourself investors like u

the only difference is we did choose to active work for the success of our investment

everyone of u have that choice too

DMD Diamond Foundation is not something mysterious in a castle with closed doors

wane be involved get in touch with us join the team

lot hours unpaid work waiting for u and intense contacts up to new friendships across the globe

a good start is to join our slack community so we can learn more about each other

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
i think pos is too low, considering is per year, can it be increase in the future? it would be fresh to have a coin were pos interest increase over time, say 10% each year, so people are willing to buy more and increase the value, just my two cent

It was 50% until this year in February if I remember correctly. But a high Pos means also a high inflation which lower the price. Wait until 2.500.000 are created (less than 2 years from now), POS will be 5%, then you will see a real increase in price.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
People, pls have in mind DMD Diamond is one of the oldest PoS coins around, it has been generating profit for people for over 3 years. The dev team s active and preparing a lot of stuff and everything is in order. True, we do have trolls attacking us from time to time, a few staking issues now and then but this is something we ve faced lots of times in the past. So no need to lose nerves and argue about stuff. If something is unclear, pls post a question and it ll be answered. Pls dont judge and criticize stuff BEFORE you get all information about it. After all, the dev team s just holders like the rest of you, nobody gets paid anything extra for this dev work.

I have no doubt DMD Diamond ll keep generating profit for all of us. Stay strong DMD community.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

I think that happens exactly the contrary, too much coins flood the market and drive the price to 0.... as i see on other pos coins that has high pos %.....
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1022
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
i was implying we dont have legendary miners at ?X like the POS side?? why?
Jump to: