Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 301. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
In my humble opinion, i think that

ETH is a bubble on a roallercoaster for dump and pump by 2 - 3 moths now,

DMD is a long term investment....
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Waiting for some ETH to arrive into the Bittrex account to buy more DMDs Smiley Honestly how people can be so ....  Grin

Just out of curiosity, why would you sell ETH which has increased in price from around $8 to over $14 in the last week or so to buy DMD which has decreased in price and frankly has not shown much growth potential past  $.30?  If I look at both coins I see much greater potential for growth in ETH than DMD.  ETH seems to be on a run right now.

ETH will spike to 15$ and then fall again.... DMD is now under 0,3$ but it will rise again... I would do the same.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Waiting for some ETH to arrive into the Bittrex account to buy more DMDs Smiley Honestly how people can be so ....  Grin

Just out of curiosity, why would you sell ETH which has increased in price from around $8 to over $14 in the last week or so to buy DMD which has decreased in price and frankly has not shown much growth potential past  $.30?  If I look at both coins I see much greater potential for growth in ETH than DMD.  ETH seems to be on a run right now.

because ETH did raise is far above average price 
and DMD did fall is far below average price?

sell high buy low ?

i see some logic behind this
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Кaк вepнyть мoнeты c http://dmdpool.digsys.bg/?
Пo бaлaнcy нa кoшeлeк нe дoшлo пopядкa 70.
Пoмoгитe выйти нa пoддepжкy пyлa!
зapaнee cпc
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
community knows that one day "the dragon" has decided to sell 100k + DMD coins and the market has absorbed these coins.
therefore 5k + DMD coins is a drop in the sea. and they will be absorbed by the market.
legendary
Same questions. no answers.
No readme,no FAQ,nothing.

same as this days in the past too we did answer all questions

but u have a valid point that we miss some gathering of answers in form of a knowledge database or FAQ

i did invite people to help us create that

im willing to answer any question

but i just dont have the time on top of all the other tasks to manage another working task

if u think be avaiable for DMD DIamond is my paid job then u are wrong

its all my limited free time

i can understand u want more than im able to manage to deliver in the limited time

time to activate new resources in DMD Diamond  community

noone better knows like u what answers u want to read in a FAQ

start a thread here https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/board,3.0.html and gather the answers

if u find a question where no answer exist please ask it and update ur FAQ thread
Activity: 896
Merit: 520

u said urself auto merging coin piles will adapt the amounts of coin piles
once competition for POS blocks is high enough that some coin pile get no slot in 30 days
the coin pile will start to merge together when minting above 30 days age

u see the solution urself coin pile merge at POS but u dont see that we on our way again there?

now the network fill with coin piles so the POS diff raise again and once high enough coin merge will start again

a few hundred coin pile (even a few thousand pile) in a wallet is absolute no issue for the wallet

but yes once the total amount of transactions reach a point of multiple ten-thousands transactions its time to move coins into a new wallet

for a normal user wallet that will be multiple years 24/7 online wallet

So enlighten me because,as you say, I see the solution yourself??
IF you put half as much effort into learning to Read Write and Speak English, as you do to posting pictures, we might be able to communicate effectively.
Your efforts so far are discouraging. POSTER BOY AT best.
Are you waiting 30 years of the coin roll out to start learning English  v1.0?
Honestly do you think you can be effective not making the effort??
or Does the Sympathy of others restrict you from doing so??
I got no problem admitting I am wrong, don't know what  I'm talking about etc.
I want to be wrong as I profit as well as everyone else, if so.
But if I am right we all Lose. I am trying to avoid that.
I challenge you to construct a Roadmap to Diamond Wealth and Sticky it to this thread.

Roadmap
of the config file and setup for new/old users,
Minimum System requirements for wallet,
What are all the options available to us in the config and how to implement,
How does the minting process function with examples of real world scenarios,
What does work in the wallet and what does not,
What is My weight for minting. What is network weight,
How to clean up the wallet over time from unconfirmed minting/mining transactions,
How to use coin control effectively where Diamond is concerned. Pro and cons,
How to restore the wallet. Steps
How and where to check your not forked,
How does the reactor work/cloudmining. Data link to spread sheets,
How you need to be real careful with setchange address and your wallet.dat,
Etc Etc.
I am sure there is a lot more that could be in this Roadmap/FAQ/readme
You don't even have a readme for the software with any version.
All new /old users would benefit. Like an owners manual.
A Picture won't cut it.
xcel works great for Roadmaps.
You can even paste in your pretty pictures.
Diamond Roadmap to Wealth.

If YOU are NOT into the Continuous Improvement of Diamond, then DON'T put forth the EFFORT.
It will be the same effort as English.
And don't give me the excuse that Pg 1 of this thread has all required information.
Its a unorganized collage of logos and pictures.
IF it was effective people wouldn't need to post the simplest of questions.
Tip of the Day:If your Weight is greater than the network weight your FORKED.

Posted April 27 2015.
Same questions. no answers.
No readme,no FAQ,nothing.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Edgar, it's your DMD address: dDnMBwCHmbi939GNWvyD9Kzy6Y4xR6Y7jc, isn't it? I guess you bought ~5454 DMD at the end of April when the price was the lowest (0.0004-0.00043 BTC) and then you hoped that you'll sell them quickly with large profit. Am I wrong?

you guess incorrectly, i have no wallet.

ALL my coins are on bittrex, bar some dust on cryptopia and i paid between 70-80k in february and am looking at a ~0.5 btc loss - but im annoyed by these rude people.

if i was doing what you said it would be foolish of me to be so loud whilst trying to make 'massive profit'

and someone else already tried implying that.

note that the so-called bargain under a dollar coins are still there for 26 cents and no-ones touched them... 74% bargain discount seems uninteresting

Here are some questions to ask them,
Diamond Team raised BTC for the Legendary 10 address
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13761959

~ 2.5 BTC each address ,
Why is the Diamond Team unable to buy your coins outright, since they raised over 9 times the amount you're are selling for?

Where is a detailed report of what they spent the BTC on?

A truly open Team would provide that information...

One question for you: Then why did you say that you wallet is not minting like supposed to be?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14877338

Edgar

When you ask something nicely you can't use the words "bullshit" or "shit" or .... AGAIN, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS BEING SAID HERE.

Do you mean cant?? because it was team DMD that used the profanities, not me!! and asking for clarification is deemed 'whining' FFS!!

I bolded you questions and I also answered in my previous post. Here is my address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?123490.htm. It staked like I've calculated some time ago. What can I explain you more? Show me your staking address and I can show you if it staked like supposed to or not.
Now please ask me what do you want to know more? I would glady answer to you, if not I'm sure there are a lot here who can.

while i appreciate the effort, this isnt kindergarten, we're talking about money people have 'invested' in a coin or coins that are all doing different things.

i have asked multiple questions on multiple occasions and got pretty much nothing in the way of a civilised response!

i am even embarrassed to show my address as im unsure if i have actually staked 'like supposed to' despite repeated requests for clarification

it looks NOTHING like yours!

You opened a thread where you say that team DMD is lying to you. Quoted words out of context, all this time saying that "somebody" is spamming your inbox. YOU sent me first your a PM and I answered to you. Post the PM's, I dare you to do so!!! So we can see who's lying. But all this noise without proofs mean nothing and you know it.
Activity: 246
Edgar, it's your DMD address: dDnMBwCHmbi939GNWvyD9Kzy6Y4xR6Y7jc, isn't it? I guess you bought ~5454 DMD at the end of April when the price was the lowest (0.0004-0.00043 BTC) and then you hoped that you'll sell them quickly with large profit. Am I wrong?

ALL my coins are on bittrex, bar some dust on cryptopia and i paid between 70-80k in february and am looking at a ~0.5 btc loss - but im annoyed by these rude people.

So how do you explain that yesterday at bittrex in 'Distribution' tab the top balance was 4000 DMD and today it is your 5000 DMD (4000 moved down)?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dLNQa2T5sqr2wecmLZNVBBUZc9vxfqSR19.htm: ~500 DMD were sold at bittrex at 04:07:13 AM on 05/19/2016.

legendary
less waffle - buy the coins.

let us part company, you parasites!

a good example that a legendary BTT forum rank means nothing

or lets say it this way

age is no guarantee for wisdom

(not age in years but register time and amount of postings of forum user)
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
less waffle - buy the coins.

let us part company, you parasites!
legendary

~ 2.5 BTC each address ,
Why is the Diamond Team unable to buy your coins outright, since they raised over 9 times the amount you're are selling for?

now lets try answer ur questions

the sale of Legendary10 was a funding event for development
so we cant use that fund to buy coins at market
thats not the idea behind it

there is ~3 BTC spend on DMD 2.1 and some work done pre 2.1
there will be ~5 BTC spend on first stage of DMD 3.0 development

the rest of dev funds go into development tasks after DMD 3.0 where i dont want to give out more details now

open enough?
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
I don't believe what i've read.....

Man, you kept 5k coins on an exchange loosing months of staking !?!?!?!?!?!?

You didn't understood nothing about POS coins........

LOL
Activity: 355
500 DMDs in my side now. Thanks a lot to whoever sell it under .00060  Roll Eyes Next round is coming  later  Grin
Activity: 355
legendary
if u wana get rid of them urgend
i offer u 0.00040 each

i then would place them as sellorder at 0.00120

and i am very sure they would be sold in the next 9 months

if u not have the time to make profit

np there are people who have

you are in the capitulation stage in below picture

me enjoy buy more coins at a depression

0.00060 is not blood on the streets
blood is 0.00040

and buy at 0.00040 is 100% more profit when its going to be sold at 0.00120 compared to buy at 0.00060

i see that as investors and moneymaker in cryptospace u act very noobish

but its exact the money u loss that other can earn

this way we have to say

thx that u are as u are

without u we couldnt be as successful as we are

there is three ways u can earn with DMD

1st one (lowest profit but easy and without risc):
buy hold&stake only sell the staked coins no matter what price

2nd one (medium profit need to monitor marketprices):  
buy hold&stake never sell lower as u bought

and last and most difficult but most rewarding is

3rd one (max profit but risc if u wrong chose whats low and whats high):
buy low sell high and between earn stake income

all u told us until yet show u follow the dark

4th path (maximum loss guaranteed): buy in greed sell in fear (and between dont even stake coins in a wallet)

and that will lead to nothing beside loss of money

this lesson was for free and special for u edgar
maybe u start to rethink if u act the best possible way

they only way u would outsmart me is if in fact all u do now is part of a show that allow u slowly gather more and more coins below 0.00060
and when u filled up remove the sellwall and let the diamond fly again

but i dont think u use the rapier
u look to me like a barbarian broadsword user.....
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

if i was doing what you said it would be foolish of me to be so loud whilst trying to make 'massive profit'

and someone else already tried implying that.

note that the so-called bargain under a dollar coins are still there for 26 cents and no-ones touched them... 74% bargain discount seems uninteresting

~ 2.5 BTC each address ,

legendary
on a slightly separate note - cryptopia dmd wallet still 'syncing blockchain'

anyone have any idea how long thats likely to take to complete??

Hmm,

Did the cryptopia guys say they were syncing it ?
Because according to this they have no diamond network connections.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=DMD

When their diamond explorer is on the same block as your wallet , they should be sync.
But from the look on the diamond explorer on cryptopia, it is not seeing any network connections.
Diamond Dev should check in with cryptopia.

Cool

if they sync from zero that can need some time Wink
i had a raspberry that needed like 8 days
hope their hardware is a bit faster Wink

another problem that will be gone with DMD 3.0

when we will bring back slim and fast syncing chain towards DMD space again
Jump to: