Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 325. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
and how you this option?
provide a switch in the wallet in which there will be two modes of operation:
1. "wallet online 24/7" = 30% per annum;
for "wallet online 24/7" to provide possibility of short-term switching off such as 4-12 hours due to possible technical problems with electricity, computer hardware and so on. But need to be protected from abuse with such a shutdown.
2. wallet periodically online (absolutely without reference to time) = 25% per annum.

but!
the more complex the system the greater the likelihood of abuse from people who can detect any kind of vulnerability.
and the simpler the system the easier it is watch for her.

By the way, even now, those who hold the wallet online is constantly getting more DMD per year than those who occasionally launches wallet. not much, but more. so they already are rewarded.
therefore I incline to leave everything as it is.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Having a wallet online 24/7 should be somehow rewarded because those are the ones who really support the network.

All the other ones who only open their wallet once a week, or once a month, are able to do that because someone else was maintaining the network, processing the transactions, providing nodes, taking care of confirmations, while they had their wallets closed.

I don't want to get into the debate about 25% rate for ones vs 30% for the others. The numbers are not my main concern, I'm talking about the concept; keeping the wallet open 24/7 should be rewarded. Period!
Activity: 630
cryptonit

but I'm sure no one wants to give up their interest and receive for example 15-20% per annum instead of the 25%, only for the fact that someone will keep the purse online 24/7...

in a discussion like this the people who would be willing run a active wallet to have lets say 30% instead of 25%
even if the price is inactive wallet earn only 20% instead of 25
and move forward with wallet code
have to express their opinion too

else it looks like why we working for improve DMD at all if people think what we have now is perfect

I feel that not everyone can do 24/7/365 and it would be unfair (although I can do it.)
If 25% were base rate for all and there was a bonus system for active staker's that would be fine to me.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
cryptonit

but I'm sure no one wants to give up their interest and receive for example 15-20% per annum instead of the 25%, only for the fact that someone will keep the purse online 24/7...

in a discussion like this the people who would be willing run a active wallet to have lets say 30% instead of 25%
even if the price is inactive wallet earn only 20% instead of 25
and move forward with wallet code
have to express their opinion too

else it looks like why we working for improve DMD at all if people think what we have now is perfect

also i want to make clear we wont discuss eavery aspect of DMD 3.0 in advance and instead present the designed solution

just a few point like POS will be discussed first to get a feeling about what the community thinks

there wont be a voting or stuff like that

everyone who care could be a member of DMD Diamond Foundation the doors are not closed
own a significant amount of coins and spend a lot lot time unpaid for DMD and u can be part of foundation and design the future together with us

DMD Diamond Foundation dont own DMD Diamond
what we create as new wallet each user can decide by himself if he install it
its a free world

the technology is open source
if u can do it better than we do then do it

do a great job and then i am the guy who install the wallet u created
and i can enjoy the feeling how great it is that someone else is working for me
without me paying him for it

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
i would be totally cool with Npos or Posv2 or some.
If someone sets up a 24/7 Wallet he should get rewarded for that.

What about to use a Percentage of Cloudmining BTC in Terms of a stabilization Fund.
Lets say 10-20% of Cloudming BTC going into a Pot  and when someone like that fucker today sets up a 4btc sellorder its nom nom time with more cheap DMD Payouts later ?
I would be cool with that and it would stabilize the Price and  each Holder will get more Coins on the long Run.

I thought of that before.

Maybe you can realise such a Project aside from Cloudmining shares in the Future ?

I would invest. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
a example to understand what i mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua_TZ84hmEA

I see that when it comes to the upcoming changes in version 3.0, you should create a detailed description of all the items that will be affected (the existence of the scheme and a list of changes).
The discussion of this issue within the framework of the current situation simply does not make sense.
All users will need to see a clear description of the new system before they can agree or argue with any changes.
Only then it will be the right approach.

If any items will cause the protest we can to vote on these points.
Only when the majority opinion Users will be in agreement, then  this change is approved by the DMD community.
cryptonit

I'm not against the reasonable improvements for all. but I am against change for several people or elected.
legendary
legendary
The PoS change you are suggesting is a very fundamental change to DMD features and I would like to know more about the reasons for proposing such a change. Without other facts, my opinion still is that there should not be any changes to the current DMD PoS system.

I agree and still do not understand the reasons for the proposal.
To me wasn't answered why to change the rules "game"?

we can give more details about that later
for now the answer have to be cloudy

because we will use a advanced POS technology
which we can adapt to some degree but not total to be the same as now

DMD POS technology we have now is like a sword
maybe the most sharp and best forged sword existing

but what we aim for is a gun to be a  state of the art for the future of crypto economy

DMD 3.0 isnt just a change in POS
it a total codebase overhaul towards state of the art technology
the goal is nothing less than have inside our wallet code the best POW/POS hybrid codebase possible end 2016

i understand many love that sailship called DMD Diamond

but its time to paint the name on a ship that utilize state of the art technology

The PoS change you are suggesting is a very fundamental change to DMD features and I would like to know more about the reasons for proposing such a change. Without other facts, my opinion still is that there should not be any changes to the current DMD PoS system.

I agree and still do not understand the reasons for the proposal.
To me wasn't answered why to change the rules "game"?
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

If there is a need for more nodes to strengthen the network I think the idea that was proposed earlier last year, some sort of Proof of Node, could be taken into consideration again. I am not sure how to finance Proof of Node, perhaps by transaction fees, but they are rather small at the moment. Another option is to put a low percentage fee on all the PoS blocks that could be distributed to the Proof of Nodes.

basical the reward for frequent active wallets is exactly that Prove of Node

and what not active addresses mint less

is exact the by u suggested low fee on POS blocks which is used to power

prove of node rewards

if the timeframe between minting a block is 14 days to be seen as active address
u think u not manage to mint at least once every 14 days?
how about 30 days?

No, it’s not exactly the same. What I suggested was that you might take a small percentage from all PoS blocks, which includes both active and inactive wallets. Then you reward the most active nodes with this percentage, which will include wallets that either mined a block and/or staked a coinpile within a specified timeframe. However PoN is not important to me, it was just a suggestion if more nodes was needed.

Donkeypool.com is up and running for ETH mining Smiley Currently 4 miners Smiley  Testing it out for a while ...
Mine straight to your ETH address whether it's a bittrex address or whatever, not automatically exchanged like nicehash does ... a bit more freedom of choice Smiley
legendary
quick in quick out some noise on the way

guess ya didnt satisfy lady diamond
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Just picked up some dmd's for cheep. Is there a list where I can see the standing of dmd owners from the most to the least?

Sure, you can see the rich list here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich
Thanks to popshot! I'm climbing up the chart!!! Woohoo!!!

someone who went from the exuberant supporter above, to calling this a scam coin in about a week over...hmm still not sure what, poor reading comprehension? ugh already gave them too much of what they wanted, attention.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Looks like the 2700 DMD is about gone, I got quite a few at .00063025 Smiley price will recover Smiley
Haha take it down to 0.00001 I don't think so talks_alot!
I will be LOLing all the way to the bank when I dump the price to 0.00001. Scamcoins like dmd shitcoin deserves a spanking.

I guess there s no cure for being dumb. Thx for the cheap coins and good luck on your way to the bank.  Grin Grin
I think talks_alot has already shot his wad and lost a lot Smiley more coins for me Smiley 
However if you have more please do dump them also Smiley  nearly instant profit for me as price recovers Smiley
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Looks like the 2700 DMD is about gone, I got quite a few at .00063025 Smiley price will recover Smiley
I will be LOLing all the way to the bank when I dump the price to 0.00001. Scamcoins like dmd shitcoin deserves a spanking.

What you are saying is you will be selling your coins into falling prices dumping some at .00001.  Sounds like you will be getting the  spanking along with the rest of us.  The difference is we will hold our coins and even buy more as the price recovers.  You will have just taken a beating.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

You can dump your coins and go to the bank, but never ever call DMD a scamcoin! You were in the DMD as an investor and nobody scammed you. Why did you sell them underpriced? You could easily place a sell order and waited to be filled...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

You paint arrange a new dump?  Shocked
I just see a nub user who has lost his money  Grin
legendary
this is what happens each time u dump DMD

ur DMD gone
the market close above u
and no sign at all stay visible

nothing happened beside someone choose to shift a investment
in a lets say abrupt and self damaging way

sell coins is part of the game
sell it in a way that is called dump below marketprice
did in the past prove multiple times to be a bad decision

u wont find many markets in cryptospace that have a resillience like DMD against dumps
u can dump but the market will close after u finished
and u will never ever buy back the coins cheaper as u dumped them
Jump to: