Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 369. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
advise storage option and minting coins on a secure computer. who uses?
I have 2 options for this (as an example):
1. MSI Cubi (or other nettop). power: 30-65W
2. Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (as far as I know it can be run on Win 10). power: 3.5-6W

offer your own variant.

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
dam i just notice i don't have antivirus installed on my wallet pc
gonna correct that now
Activity: 48
Merit: 60
Yesterday after a really big teamwork, we could save ALL FLY for pokey. What do you think? Shall we maybe create a little fund for pokey? or its unfair against the hard working different members?

Greetz
Steve

It's a great idea. If he comes back to crypto then I can spare 100 DMD from my side for him.

I m in with 100 DMD as well if and when he comes back.

+100

br
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Yesterday after a really big teamwork, we could save ALL FLY for pokey. What do you think? Shall we maybe create a little fund for pokey? or its unfair against the hard working different members?

Greetz
Steve

It's a great idea. If he comes back to crypto then I can spare 100 DMD from my side for him.

I m in with 100 DMD as well if and when he comes back.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
there is annother maintainance work on DMD Multipool / DMD Cloudmining active at the moment
even if most of the time the website will stay reachable
payouts are delayed because of required optimisations in service backend configuration
Any DMD Multipool mining or DMD CLoudmining payout is just delayed nothing is lost.

U can keep mining on nicehash as soon as we enable BTC->DMD convert engine again the incoming BTC will be converted to DMD and send to enduser
legendary

Greetz
Steve

thats a great job and possible because the special structure of FLY with centralized TX fee wallet and single very cooperative exchange

im afraid with bittrex pokeytex we wont have any luck to claim his coins even if it was clear visible what sellorder they where

soon DiamondOS launches and with that u have a great base to create a save stakebox independent from ur normal working PC
legendary
So quick question if I have DMD in my wallet right now but they don't hit the maturing age before it switches to 25% POS will my coins then only stake for the 25% or will they still get the 50% cause they were maturing while the POS was still 50%?

I bet it will stake for the 25% POS. But normally there is around 2 weeks until reduction of POS so big piles of coins should stake for 50%. You just have to keep your wallet open more these days Smiley

this

when u stake always the ACTUAL active POS rate is used to calculate POS rewards
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

Greetz
Steve

Greetz
Steve

certainly it is a terrible situation and I really feel sorry for him. I do not know how I would have coped in this case ...
but I'm sure this guy will survive this situation.
better to spend the money for those in need of it in the present.
donate extra money to charity for sick children or refugees in your country or somewhere else.
I myself a refugee and I know how hard it is to lose your home and go from their home because of the war, and live in someone else's house.
while having only $ 90 a month.

I would give money to needy or sick children and would be happy to see them smile.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
So quick question if I have DMD in my wallet right now but they don't hit the maturing age before it switches to 25% POS will my coins then only stake for the 25% or will they still get the 50% cause they were maturing while the POS was still 50%?

I bet it will stake for the 25% POS. But normally there is around 2 weeks until reduction of POS so big piles of coins should stake for 50%. You just have to keep your wallet open more these days Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
The keylogger part is crystal clear, though we should hold our horses before we could confirm its in fact the 1.7.1 ccminer.
Is it possible to decompile the file and check its contents in any sane way?

I fail to understand how someone could enter your pc via teamviewer though, the access is password protected.

On a side note anti-viruses are total shit nowadays, I feel like there is 50-50 chance they will find the virus Tongue
Just be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

How did they steal your coins? Who were they? Give us specifics. We'd like to learn from you.

Wallet.dat copied over teamviewer. The privatekeytracker over an infected ccminer-file, called tpruvot 1.7.1.

My advice since the fuelcoin-dump:

Never use teamviewer more with ur walletpc!

Greetz
Steve

Yes, he seems to have installed yesterday a version of ccminer, downloaded from cryptominingblog, which contained some form of malicious software. I suggest to use ORIGINAL and up to date version of antivirus, firewall, possibility even VPN and as pointed out by Steve, some form of antikeylogger software. Also, teamviewer should not be used.

Finally, be very selective what you install and do regular system scans.

Terrible loss for the community, I still hope pokey will come back after some time so we can try to organize some form of mutual assistance action to help him out a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

How did they steal your coins? Who were they? Give us specifics. We'd like to learn from you.

Wallet.dat copied over teamviewer. The privatekeytracker over an infected ccminer-file, called tpruvot 1.7.1.

My advice since the fuelcoin-dump:

Never use teamviewer more with ur walletpc!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Remember to subscribe to the Diamond subreddit.  https://www.reddit.com/r/dmd

We are trying to get to two hundred subscribers so that we are taken more seriously on Reddit.  Thanks!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
wallet work in minting mode if enabled password?
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
Sorry to hear about your loss. Just curious, was it a keylogger or no wallet password?
shveicar
кeйлoгep тyт нe пpичём.
кeйлoгep нe тaк yж и чacтo пoпaдaютcя. чaщe тpoяны.
тoгдa мoжнo cкaзaть, чтo и пapoль в кoшeлькe ни к чeмy.

я зa тo чтoбы дoбaвили пин, кoтopый внocитcя нe физичecкoй клaвиaтypoй, a вcтpoeннoй в кoшeлёк c пoмoщью мыши. и чтoбы кaждый paз pacпoлoжeниe цифp-бyкв мeнялocь, чтoбы кeйлoггep нe мoг oтcлeдить пo pacпoлoжeнию нaжaтий мышкoй.
тoлькo нe гoвopи, чтo ecть тe виpycы кoтopыe дeлaют cнимки экpaнa, я oб этoм знaю Smiley  вapиaнтoв мнoгo, нo мoё мнeниe, чтo пин нyжeн тoлькo нa вывoд.
Jump to: