Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 396. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again. See below:

The USD price shortly before halving was over $4,- and after the halving was $2.5,- and right now it's $3.33,- so that's an increase of 33.2% to date from the day of the halving (with a spike on 04/11/2015 to $4.882,-). The same was true of DOGE after the halving and the price has since fallen as you know.

The reason I'm saying this is that I am a big supporter of DMD and I have a few and I also have shares in the DMD cloudming so I want a bright future for DMD. What might be counter-productive is too much hype and building of expectations in the community, especially among newcomers with little experience. You have been on a good path and should stick to it and make sure that the community is behind you all the way.

Anyone knows that you can not predict value and prices and that if you hype people into buying DMDs and then the "promised" price hike doesn't materialise you will have a bunch of people unhappy with DMD and will not help to bring you forward and are likely to dump and leave.

What kind of dumps you talking about? Diamond is a rare coin (which is only 4.38 million coins in the system), it's like you have rare coins or antiques.
POS system protects network (no need for a huge number of mining farms, in the case of BTC or LTC)
And most importantly, this coin is not premine which usually sell the developers before they escape.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I honestly can't wait for later down the line when Diamond really takes off and people will be like WTF?Huh Then rushing to grab a piece of this perfectly delicious pie Cheesy yeah yeah
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Quick reminder, we have about 55 more days until the next DMD Diamond stake rate halving.

This means the annual stake rate will go down from 50% to 25%. More importantly, this will also halve DMD Diamond supply generated by staking of Diamonds currently available. We already know how scarce DMD is and how hard is to buy any meaningful amount. Well, it s gonna be ever harder to get your hands on DMD in less then 2 months.

So, in other words, the same demand will meet 1/2 of the current staking induced supply and this will definitely affect the price. Comparing this to the latest LTC block halving, where the LTC price doubled after block halving, it is highly possible we can expect the same scenario with DMD Diamond.

Personally, I will be trying to get every single Diamond I can during these last 2 months of current staking rate. Again, this is my plan and my agenda of how I can the situation, not an investment advice.

Remember, scarcity created value and DMD Diamond supply s about to change big time.

I don't want to be negative but LTC did not double in price after the reward halving at block 840,000 (25/08/2015) but the price actually dropped before recovering again. See below:

The USD price shortly before halving was over $4,- and after the halving was $2.5,- and right now it's $3.33,- so that's an increase of 33.2% to date from the day of the halving (with a spike on 04/11/2015 to $4.882,-). The same was true of DOGE after the halving and the price has since fallen as you know.

The reason I'm saying this is that I am a big supporter of DMD and I have a few and I also have shares in the DMD cloudming so I want a bright future for DMD. What might be counter-productive is too much hype and building of expectations in the community, especially among newcomers with little experience. You have been on a good path and should stick to it and make sure that the community is behind you all the way.

Anyone knows that you can not predict value and prices and that if you hype people into buying DMDs and then the "promised" price hike doesn't materialise you will have a bunch of people unhappy with DMD and will not help to bring you forward and are likely to dump and leave.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

The value of the Diamond will be much more, not only by reducing the rewards.
Look what is happening in the world.
The concept of banking secrecy no longer exists. in some countries are already entered negative bank stakes  (you have to pay the bank for the storage of your money).
Diamond is an excellent and independent digital assets for any free man.
A few years later, you can proud to say that if you  the owner of the Diamond then the whole world in your pocket  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

ok but we do not need to close it to make coins older?
i have my wallet computer running 24/24  so wallet is always open for shake also
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
We are on another Exchange.. Check it out!!

https://btcpool.exchange/
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
did just read draft of DMD Diamond Legendary10 auction and its hard to keep it secret for another week i love it!
legendary
people often ask

why we are hybrid and still use POW too if POS is that great

first of all that the chance one confirmation cycle (6 blocks in a row)
will contain with a very high chance block of different types (POS and POW)
add up all the security features of both and increase network security

additional POW have advantages in preventing orphans and clear select the true chain

pure POS can only fullfill this task with regular checkpointing or accepting a network with high rate of orphans

over all i think of all bitcoin v1 codebase based solutions a POW/POS hybrid is the best path for now

for the future DMD is open minded and will follow technology inovations
when its possible to keep the coin rollout plan and core coin specifications of DMD Diamond

it would be shortminded to think what we have now is it and there will be never improvements in future

we dont drive such cars any more

technology envolve

still both are Mercedes

DMD Diamond in 10 years will be total different but still the same.........

....one of the best crypto coins on market!

there is a reason why they call us

Diamond (DMD) Evolution

legendary
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1268950.htm

this is a example how it looks like when the wallet code will merge and stake small coinpile on its own

as u can see a lot small coin pile become merged into one and stake together
legendary

ca someone confirm that

my average pile is less than 10 dmd

i read this at end
DMD POS setup allow endless POS without any manual merge of coins or transactions between addresses are required to get rid of the lot little coin pile
so i just let i go on it s own

if u have at least a few coin pile bigger than dust size (bigger than 5) between them
then yes it will fix on its own
but it need some time

still while they wait it happens they all keep gathering coinage so nothing lost

please guys read the POS guide it explains the whole mechanic

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

just open ur wallet in staking mode each month twices for 2 days (example a weekend)

u dont have to do more
legendary
ok thanks for explanation

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?
or is it not make a big difference ?
I think that if you take all your DMD and send them to yourself at one time, then all will have the age reset to that time, making one big pile instead of many small piles.

ca someone confirm that

my average pile is less than 10 dmd

i read this at end
DMD POS setup allow endless POS without any manual merge of coins or transactions between addresses are required to get rid of the lot little coin pile
so i just let i go on it s own
legendary
Activity: 1109

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?
I think that if you take all your DMD and send them to yourself at one time, then all will have the age reset to that time, making one big pile instead of many small piles.
legendary

so to have 41 dmd shake with 1000  it must be in 1 pile

if you have 100 pile of 10  you got lot less than ? if some pile don't find block

does we  need to close wallet to wait 30days to have group shake?

legendary
What's the difference between "Your weight" and "Network weight" in the DMD wallet? Does it have anything to do with how fast you mint?

estimated time to mind have some little flaws their fix is planned be part  of next wallet release

basical the idea now is to compare the coinweight of ur coins against the actual staking coin weight in network

and try to estimate how long it could take until u find a block

this calculation is flawed because u not stake with all ur coins together but each of ur coin pile try on his own

u can just ignore the numbers all u have to know is if u have a coinweight displayed that u have coins old enought to compete for finding a block

if u have no coinweight displayed or very low just leave wallet offline for another week and then try again

u have no hurry to mint a block DMD POS is increasing minting rewards in a constant line with coin age

so if u coin need a bit longer to find a block have no impact in their POS rewards they generate

if a 1000 DMD pile mint 42 with age 30 days he would mint 84 with 2 months age

a guide to understand DMD POS can be found here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
legendary
Activity: 1109
What's the difference between "Your weight" and "Network weight" in the DMD wallet? Does it have anything to do with how fast you mint?
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
the current pos  is that 50% year? or 25?

if i have 1000dmd  how much i have after 1 month shake?
1000 + 41?
yes, but after extraction 1500000 dmd will be 25% POS, i.e. from 1000 dmd 20.5 dmd in month
yup like 2-3 months more to enjoy 50% POS later on  reduced inflation with POS 25%
While most, but 25% POS for long way time, but who knows, maybe I'm not accurate
legendary

1000 + 41?
yes, but after extraction 1500000 dmd will be 25% POS, i.e. from 1000 dmd 20.5 dmd in month
yup like 2-3 months more to enjoy 50% POS later on  reduced inflation with POS 25%
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com

1000 + 41?
legendary

1000 + 41?
Jump to: