Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 398. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
but what sense to sell on Cryptsy if withdrawal of BTC is impossible?

dont sell !

buy  Grin
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
but what sense to sell on Cryptsy if withdrawal of BTC is impossible?
legendary
Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?

it need a bit work change to another exchange but yes its possible

but as we announced already the vote of main exchange which we use for multipool/cloudmining is done by userbase

we will change to bittrex if it is constant the highest trading volume exchange

so people vote with ur activity

it make no sence to switch multi/cloud to bittrex if primary trading volume of DMD is created at cryptsy

and for now we not affected by BTC withdraw issues because

we deposit BTC and withdraw DMD
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I think that the financial problems cryptsy associated with  their patronage of some of the dead of coins, such as reddcoin, ziftrcoin and paycoin.
The sooner they will free the market from this puppets collection, the faster their cases will go on the amendment..
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I didn't find DMD on shapeshift.

it's not yet on shapeshift, but you can use multipool (https://multipool.bit.diamonds/) to exchange altcoins into DMD if you register there with your DMD address.

yup we implemented a shifty button that let ya send shapeshift enabled coins towards DMD multipool where it will be included into next DMD conversion round

basical all it does is

altcoin from your wallet -> shapeshift -> btc -> dmd multipool -> cryptsy -> dmd -> dmd multipool -> your DMD address

sounds complicated but in fact its just linke shapeshift and dmd multipool mechanic

our part (dmd multipool) is without any fees involved

Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?
Activity: 732
Is that unuseful scam still alive?!
where have to ask to add poloniex DMD?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
if u have coins on cryptsy i would withdraw them
just to be on the save side

i hope they recover from their crisis

regarding exchanges we have with bittrex another nice of the big exchanges

and cryptopia is one of the smaller exchanges i like most

so there are places to tade even if u want to avoid cryptsy

if u want to aim for a additional exchange i suggest poloniex

but from team side all requests there send since ages

so its now about poloniex user demand

they have a IRC which might be a good place to ask for DMD being added
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/poloniex/

I fully support this and I suggest people withdraw their coins and move them somewhere else until they sort their issues out. Leaving coins on an exchange which s been showing obvious signs of problems related to withdrawals is not a smart thing to do.
legendary
if u have coins on cryptsy i would withdraw them
just to be on the save side

i hope they recover from their crisis

regarding exchanges we have with bittrex another nice of the big exchanges

and cryptopia is one of the smaller exchanges i like most

so there are places to tade even if u want to avoid cryptsy

if u want to aim for a additional exchange i suggest poloniex

but from team side all requests there send since ages

so its now about poloniex user demand

they have a IRC which might be a good place to ask for DMD being added
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net:6667/poloniex/
We need more exchanges to trade DMD.
If Cryptsy will be closed trade DMD(what is the point to sell DMD, if can not be withdrawal BTC), how it will affect on the price of Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
developers
can you ask cryptsy give an official response that occurs to the withdrawal of BTC?
I remember you talked here with someone from officials cryptsy.
because the support unsubscribe write about the difficulties with the withdrawal and that they are working hard on it. already 2-3 months?
all the same it is clear that they have no problems with the wallet, and there is a problem with the presence of BTC at the Exchange.

we all as a hostage cryptsy exchange
we pay them more commission for withdrawal, but they are deceiving us and lying about the reason. for our money!
but I still can not make withdrawals BTC.
such large exchange has no right so to arrive and lie to the users.

You have to understand there s no way we can influence Cryptsy to fix their withdrawal problems and we also face the same issues. This problem is not DMD related, it affects all alts traded on Cryptsy.
I have PMed one of their mods who s present on this forum about 2 weeks ago and no reply.

By now, it s obvious this problem is not technical but intentional. So simply move to Bittrex until they fix this. I m sure in a couple of weeks, the market will migrate naturally if these Cryptsy problems continue.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Don`t want to be true, but i did write post in my blog back in 11.12.2014 (it can be verified http://proofofexistence.com/detail/f303df84d32e8c5c3433a807d4b6da36f782bc4e03c6cf41a907ea2193a0e16b that it was written then).

http://blog.cryptocoinex.org/2014/12/cryptsy-is-the-next-mtgox.html

There is a problem whit there balance BTC (so they only payout whit alt coins).
Lets hope they resolve it and its just my bad sense but i think it will end badly..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I was able to withdraw around 0.04 BTC from Cryptsy. It took more than 24 hours and I bugged them a lot via their support system. I'm going to give them at least another week before I try it again, though.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
developers
can you ask cryptsy give an official response that occurs to the withdrawal of BTC?
because the support unsubscribe write about the difficulties with the withdrawal and that they are working hard on it. already 2-3 months?
all the same it is clear that they have no problems with the wallet, and there is a problem with the presence of BTC at the Exchange.

we pay them more commission for withdrawal, but they are deceiving us and lying about the reason. for our money!

I finially got all my BTC out of there and have now performed an exorcism of xpool.ca to rid it of cryptsy forever. Neither of my pools use cryptsy any more and I wouldn't recommend anyone else use them. The only way to get BTC out is make withdraws ~0.15 - 0.25 and then lurk in the trollbox untill your see Horus or JShock and ask them to bump your withdraw. Tickets are useless.

So much stress has been lifted off me knowing I don't every have to use and worry about crypty again.
developers

I can not understand: on cryptsy people can not withdrawal BTC and therefore withdrawal by means of altcoins, which leads to higher prices altcoins, but not DMD. Why?
Activity: 630
This coin has great price stability, I have been watching it for some time and it seems to maintain a pretty stable fiat value.  I saw that coinwallet has just added DMD to their POS Pool which is awesome, things are looking good for this coin.
legendary
I wish everyone in the new year to see the price of DMD - 2-3 dollar Smiley maybe 5 Smiley
or too early to ask for? Smiley

lets start with 1  Cool
I wish everyone in the new year to see the price of DMD - 2-3 dollar Smiley maybe 5 Smiley
or too early to ask for? Smiley
legendary
I didn't find DMD on shapeshift.

it's not yet on shapeshift, but you can use multipool (https://multipool.bit.diamonds/) to exchange altcoins into DMD if you register there with your DMD address.

yup we implemented a shifty button that let ya send shapeshift enabled coins towards DMD multipool where it will be included into next DMD conversion round

basical all it does is

altcoin from your wallet -> shapeshift -> btc -> dmd multipool -> cryptsy -> dmd -> dmd multipool -> your DMD address

sounds complicated but in fact its just linke shapeshift and dmd multipool mechanic

our part (dmd multipool) is without any fees involved
Jump to: