Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 397. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

if ya sync from zero expect 3 days sync time

aww, that's a problem, I will download on my VPS and keep a backup of private keys, that's the only way I guess, got 100MB speed.
page 1 are some presynced chains linked and a bootstrap.dat too if u want to speed it up

I downloaded the full chain from the OP and was synced in a few hours... I'd go that route.

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

Simply download the archive with the base blocks,

unpack it, and all synchronization takes a less than an hour
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

aww, that's a problem, I will download on my VPS and keep a backup of private keys, that's the only way I guess, got 100MB speed.
page 1 are some presynced chains linked and a bootstrap.dat too if u want to speed it up

I downloaded the full chain from the OP and was synced in a few hours... I'd go that route.

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

It s cause of the fact DMD is almost 2.5 years old coin. It does add to its reputation and trust while, on the other hand, it makes syncing a bit difficult, due to many transaction on the blockchain since the day one. Fortunately, you do it only once.

sync speed is very less bandwith bound its mostly just that DMD wallet take check blocks very serious and so it need its time to check 1.25 million blocks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin

It s cause of the fact DMD is almost 2.5 years old coin. It does add to its reputation and trust while, on the other hand, it makes syncing a bit difficult, due to many transaction on the blockchain since the day one. Fortunately, you do it only once.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Thanks for your advice mate. I was about to ask the same thing now that my QT wallet takes hours to sync (syncing is very slow) even with 30MB high speed internet. I guess it is because I need more connections to the DMD network? Anyways, I'll try this to speed up the syncing process.  Grin
legendary
wow look at marketprices!
thats like wonderland for gather diamonds cheap

in case u save ur BTC to bid for a legendary10 i understand it pretty hard to resist now to spend it and buy DMD direct

i mean there is a point where u cant resist to grap this crazy cheap DMD

protect ur BTC wallet forget the password

or

u will end like this

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and DMD is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quotient-otc-pos-direct-trade-offers-buy-quality-pos-coins-at-a-discount-1265711
Our main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xqn-quotient-takeover-board-of-community-asset-fund-1195335

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

good news i will visit ur ANN thread and say how happy i am that u add DMD to ur stakeing solution

which mean u rate DMD as one of the best performing top POS coins

the only question that stay if DMD is so good why not gather more of it
why dump them now at for sure sub optimal marketprice if it have a x4 higher value potential mid term
Yes, we have held DMD for quite some time now and are happy with it, and feel comfortable with the size of our position to start selling of the stake.
We have no intend of dumping, we care for all communitys in general and is in for a win win scenario.
If your coin does good, we win on that with our holdings.

We also have our asset fund who pays out in our coin, similar service as your clodmining which is a nice feature of yours and one of the reasons we found DMD interesting for longterm holdings.
Thank you,

IW
legendary
times like now are ideal for gathering DMD Diamond

high BTC price means u get lot DMD Cloudmining shares
low DMD price mean u earn lot Diamonds via Cloudmining or direct bought at exchange
legendary

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                               
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
Hello community.
Our asset fund XQNPOSFUND is looking for buyers of our weekly staked coins, and DMD is one of our holdings. You can make a single bid, or commit for longer periods for better rates.
You can buy in btc, or preferable directly with XQN since all btc from selling is used to buy back XQN.
Our OTC thread is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quotient-otc-pos-direct-trade-offers-buy-quality-pos-coins-at-a-discount-1265711
Our main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xqn-quotient-takeover-board-of-community-asset-fund-1195335

Happy bidding/staking!
IW

good news i will visit ur ANN thread and say how happy i am that u add DMD to ur stakeing solution

which mean u rate DMD as one of the best performing top POS coins

the only question that stay if DMD is so good why not gather more of it
why dump them now at for sure sub optimal marketprice if it have a x4 higher value potential mid term
Activity: 736
Hello community.
Our OTC thread is here:

Happy bidding/staking!
IW
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?

it need a bit work change to another exchange but yes its possible

but as we announced already the vote of main exchange which we use for multipool/cloudmining is done by userbase

we will change to bittrex if it is constant the highest trading volume exchange

so people vote with ur activity

it make no sence to switch multi/cloud to bittrex if primary trading volume of DMD is created at cryptsy

and for now we not affected by BTC withdraw issues because

we deposit BTC and withdraw DMD

Consider Poloniex, I already mine GRS and sell there to get BTC to send to Cryptsy to convert to DMD. Would be nice if it was available all on Poloniex.
Oh, by the way, the reason I mine GRS instead of DMD is that I can't find a pool which has good connectivity. All 3 pools I have tried are always dropping and loosing shares.

I mined DMD coins at donkey and minigfield pools without issues in the past, so I think the problem is at your side with the configuration of mining software.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Just an idea: isn't possible to use Bittrex instead of Cryptsy in the conversion round?

it need a bit work change to another exchange but yes its possible

but as we announced already the vote of main exchange which we use for multipool/cloudmining is done by userbase

we will change to bittrex if it is constant the highest trading volume exchange

so people vote with ur activity

it make no sence to switch multi/cloud to bittrex if primary trading volume of DMD is created at cryptsy

and for now we not affected by BTC withdraw issues because

we deposit BTC and withdraw DMD

Consider Poloniex, I already mine GRS and sell there to get BTC to send to Cryptsy to convert to DMD. Would be nice if it was available all on Poloniex.
Oh, by the way, the reason I mine GRS instead of DMD is that I can't find a pool which has good connectivity. All 3 pools I have tried are always dropping and loosing shares.
legendary
we did nenew a coin add request on poloniex from dev team site too

i can remember the reason they didnt add us in the past was they dont belive users switch exchanges and we so long primary cryptsy

so if u send a add coin request u need to state the reason why u and others would use poloniex
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
but what sense to sell on Cryptsy if withdrawal of BTC is impossible?

dont sell !

buy  Grin
maybe you can ask to oscar darmawan  ceo bitcoin.co.id for new exchanger,
you can find big user there
legendary
so at cryptsy coldwallet are at least 55000 DMD
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm
can estimate some at hotwallet so lets say 60000 DMD

and bittrex as the distribution tab at DMD market show have below 6000 DMD (10 times less than at cryptsy)

as long as people not shift their exchange focus we cant switch it too

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
I did request on poloniex
Please write your request to them!

I did write them the other day
Activity: 505
I did request on poloniex
Please write your request to them!

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This whole cryptsy thing smells like MtGox. And you know what, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, smells like a duck, it's a duck. Also, if you see smoke, there's fire.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

dont sell !

buy  Grin

it's not funny, when I want to sell but can not withdrawal sell meaningless

I think cryptonit wants to say to sell BTC and buy DMD Grin
Activity: 505

dont sell !

buy  Grin

it's not funny, when I want to sell but can not withdrawal sell meaningless

Cryptsy - No withdrawals BTC
bittrex - no volume DMD
Pages:
Jump to: