Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 414. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
regarding brainstorming and ideas for roadmap 2016 input is welcome
but also think about paths to make happen what u whish to be part of DMD

u want a promotion video nice
how we can make it happen
who can create such a thing
what kind of funding is needed
how we able raise that funds

u want DMD utilized in games nice

u want xy

be a longterm fair no premine coin also means there is no funds
we have a daily income of like 6 DMD thats all DMD Diamond Foundation have for now
we can use it to power some bounties but keep in mind

6x30 is just 180 DMD a month

so we have to select carefull what project foundation support with a DMD bounty

the other projects need community funding
or people who work without payment required

best case is people who own DMD and create projects to raise the value of their own coins

thats what we did with DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining
we made both happen and did fund development and maintainance and promotion out of our own pockets

for for new added services we need more people to join in

for now our focus is clear the path to provide bitcoin 2.0 services for DMD Diamond owners

that alone bind all our energies and funding possibilities

there are some other nice sideprojects where we will be part because we utilize our network of crypto business contacts and make sure DMD is part of some nice stuff that will be released by friendly crypto   entrepreneur in future
legendary
What do you think about this exchange - bleutrade.com? such as convenient, but little Volume of. Smiley

cryptsy lot volume
bittrex some volume
cryptopia nearly no volume

i dont think we need to push for a new exchange if the existing ones not full utilized

yes there are people who dislike cryptsy

they can trade at bittrex

if a new exchange would be interesting than a chinese one

but we miss a chinese community to push for it

outside of a chinese exchange i can only see poloniex as interesting to be added

there we applied but never got a feedback

if community want to trade DMD there i guess u need to tell them
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
What do you think about this exchange - bleutrade.com? such as convenient, but little Volume of. Smiley
We need a step by step plan. There are many ideas, BUT, do not make unnecessary movements. We need a clear map. It is necessary that the DMD community rallied. We need a fund for the development of the coin. And of course, that the development team has increased.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hi! Can make a promotional video Diamondcoin? Show his best qualities - speed, reliability and profitability. Get it? This video is to show the international news channel. And of course you need to find people who can make a movie, and agree with the channel. We wake up to collect money for a promotional video.

the thing is right now except the name dmd doesn't have anything vastly superior to any other pos coin. so why should people buy it over the other pos coins.

What we need is ROI projects that create more useful reasons for dmd only to exist and also any ways we can make the dmd network more secure and reliable than other pos chains.

We should create a big development pot to perhaps create something useful and fun that will hopefully go viral and create some rewards for the investors that made it possible.

Hi! Can make a promotional video Diamondcoin? Show his best qualities - speed, reliability and profitability. Get it? This video is to show the international news channel. And of course you need to find people who can make a movie, and agree with the channel. We wake up to collect money for a promotional video.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
any chance dmd will go POS3 like blackcoin? That provides a very good way of keep network healthy.

Also with a great name like Diamond what marketing is being done right now?

I mean only recently started using diamond again and was very pleased to get my 50% increase in coins. However should it be possible for people to only sync up once a year and still get the full pos? should be not encourage people to support he dmd pos network by keeping their wallets online a lot more?

When the comes time the Diamond to take all best  from these coins. Black, Dark or white coins.
Floating now they serve as prototypes. If their new systems will be a vulnerability is what we shall see.
In any case, the coins with the names of the different colors of the style sheet, it is good  to be a test coin for experimentation  Wink

If we talk about equitable remuneration related to the launch of your wallet, depending on the time, it is possible that in the future it the question will be consideration.
Now the Diamond system is open to all who wish to join it and the reward is not the envy of the time limit when your run own wallet.
legendary
any chance dmd will go POS3 like blackcoin? That provides a very good way of keep network healthy.

The way DMD POS works together with hybrid POW/POS already create a healthy network

we absolute not against evolution as we called our release Diamond (DMD) Evolution 2.x

but evolution doesnt mean jump from tech to tech as fast as possible

for now we see no gains or improvement for our already very stable POS and our network is one of most healthy coin networks around

regarding promotion we have no funds DMD Foundation income not even enough cover running cost

our last promotion campagn (funded by community and heavy supported by donations of core team member circle too) happend not long ago and had no visible effect

any interesting promotion initiative we sure support

but its a community effort needed

what we plan in near future is reopen DMD Cloudmining investments with adapted ruleset

and release a list of planed steps for the next year

this will include our answer to the bitcoin 2.0 business usecases and how DMD will be able take part

Thanks for the answer. I have mined this coin from the start and have always thought the name was one of the very best. Yes the  network is very stable plenty of nodes etc.

With this coin we really need to just get together and create some projects that return rewards to the investors above the rest that do not bother investing or helping the community.

ROI projects are required really as i see it. We say come up with a project for example some kind of android or ios game - perhaps like temple run where the diamonds you collect are for real or can be converted to diamond coins after a certain score or level that we can control.  Obviously we'd have to think it out a little bit and get the costings.  Or even a more simple online arcade with those games you can use for free that have top scores and make it so that people could win diamonds for high scores have prizes etc. There is a % fee for playing and the gambling games obviously only payout like 70% or something. All those that have contributed to the funding of development share the proceeds.

I know we can't wave a magic wand and get this done as easily or simply as I'm suggesting but we need some people who are experienced in the games industry or apps industry to project manage and take their fee too from either the development pot or the % income from the project once running.

That's just one over simplified idea but really any real ROI projects run by someone trustworthy and reliable with a good plan could be very useful.
legendary

The way DMD POS works together with hybrid POW/POS already create a healthy network

we absolute not against evolution as we called our release Diamond (DMD) Evolution 2.x

but evolution doesnt mean jump from tech to tech as fast as possible

for now we see no gains or improvement for our already very stable POS and our network is one of most healthy coin networks around

regarding promotion we have no funds DMD Foundation income not even enough cover running cost

our last promotion campagn (funded by community and heavy supported by donations of core team member circle too) happend not long ago and had no visible effect

any interesting promotion initiative we sure support

but its a community effort needed

what we plan in near future is reopen DMD Cloudmining investments with adapted ruleset

and release a list of planed steps for the next year

this will include our answer to the bitcoin 2.0 business usecases and how DMD will be able take part
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

what new offers POS3?
legendary

I mean only recently started using diamond again and was very pleased to get my 50% increase in coins. However should it be possible for people to only sync up once a year and still get the full pos? should be not encourage people to support he dmd pos network by keeping their wallets online a lot more?
legendary
  I hate to ask this question again, because I know the answer is somewhere back in this thread.  I couldn't find it though.  When does the wallet start to recombine blocks to 200 DMD?  Also when that happens is the coin age affected?  Sorry to ask a question that has been answered a thousand times before...

if a coin pile mints successfull he run through following procedure

i am below 100 DMD
yes
i am older than 30 days
yes
lets seek in my address if i can find another coinpile below 100 dmd and above 30 days age

next step

we are still  below 100 DMD together lets seek another coin pile below 100 DMD and age above 30 days

this go in circle until they are above 100 DMD or no more old and small coinpile in that address that can join the group

now this group stake together and get merged into one coin pile

a example from blockexplorer:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1232152.htm

u see multiple coin pile mited together and got merged into one coin pile

more details about how DMD POS works u can find here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
  I hate to ask this question again, because I know the answer is somewhere back in this thread.  I couldn't find it though.  When does the wallet start to recombine blocks to 200 DMD?  Also when that happens is the coin age affected?  Sorry to ask a question that has been answered a thousand times before...
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i hope it stay low for a couple of weeks  so i can buy some

legendary
not only buyer but also seller seems to read this thread

just a few min after i posted sellorderbook upwards empty someone placed a 1500 DMD sellorder at 0.00075

in case u want to increase ur DMD amount in ur crypto portfolio i would say thx and buy some
legendary
Always been a good coin. I have a few K and won't be selling anytime soon. Hobo is very good too, but i agree the name is not as good as this one but is rather amusing and catchy. This coin stakes very nicely. I got another 500+ coins recently from some staking Smiley
legendary
bittrex and cryptsy together have below 1200 DMD below 0.00090
below 0.00080 coins did run dry and below 0.00090 is expected to not block the rise for long too

we not talking here about a pump
its just slow but steady price recover to where it was longterm stable not long ago

u know we dont want to create pump and dump waves and tell people BUY BUY BUY

i just give from time to time a overview of what happens at market and how i expect it will develop

not everyone here is a daytrader study exchangegraphs each day and so i guess its helpfull to read if buy DMD now is ceap or expensive and what core team member expect to happen
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Do all POS coins "stake/mint"? Or, is the feature only for DMD and other handful of POS coins?

Well PoS stands fro proof of stake. So yes, all PoS coins stake. At least all I know of.

But DMD s by far the best. Smiley))

why is it the best , i don't think so

hbn is better

If you're talking about HoboNickels there is nothing special.
Troubling name of the coin in honor of the dubious hacker it's can not attract people  Smiley

P.s if they called their coin in honor of Charlie Chaplin, then it would have had greater success  Grin
legendary
Do all POS coins "stake/mint"? Or, is the feature only for DMD and other handful of POS coins?

Well PoS stands fro proof of stake. So yes, all PoS coins stake. At least all I know of.

hbn is better

i think u will excuse if we cant share that opinion
but i have to agree its a well coded POS coin
just the economic longterm predictable setup of DMD it cant match
which make DMD Still the better investment choice
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

hbn is better
Jump to: