Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 415. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Do all POS coins "stake/mint"? Or, is the feature only for DMD and other handful of POS coins?

POS basical just mean a technology to create new block by "prove of stake" mechanism

if and how that block generation is rewarded u have to check at each coin description

DMD POS is in that way pretty outstanding that it requires zero user micromanagement
it manage coin pile size automatic and allow hassle-free POS income even for non crypto nerds

but you need to keep the wallet running for POS income

Not all the time if you do not want to. DMD PoS is very superior over many other wallets. You can start your wallet once a week and keep on for 1 day and it ll stake all your coins taking into account their maturity.

my suggestion is 2 times a month for 2 days each time for small and medium wallets (below 10000 DMD)

and 24/7 for big wallets above 10000 DMD inside

How about for 100k ??

Hah, you wish. You cant buy 100k DMD. If you can, I want to be you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Do all POS coins "stake/mint"? Or, is the feature only for DMD and other handful of POS coins?

POS basical just mean a technology to create new block by "prove of stake" mechanism

if and how that block generation is rewarded u have to check at each coin description

DMD POS is in that way pretty outstanding that it requires zero user micromanagement
it manage coin pile size automatic and allow hassle-free POS income even for non crypto nerds

Not all the time if you do not want to. DMD PoS is very superior over many other wallets. You can start your wallet once a week and keep on for 1 day and it ll stake all your coins taking into account their maturity.

my suggestion is 2 times a month for 2 days each time for small and medium wallets (below 10000 DMD)

How about for 100k ??
legendary

legendary

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary

Well PoS stands fro proof of stake. So yes, all PoS coins stake. At least all I know of.

But DMD s by far the best. Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
only a few hundred more DMD below 0.00080
market great absorbed the cheap DMD

now lets see how price will recover

and the sad faces of everyone who didnt get his share of cheap DMD
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
need 180/180 confitm blocks???
or...Huh
Staked coins take 200 confirmations.
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
need 180/180 confitm blocks???
or...Huh
legendary
by my calculations reduction of POS will be in February, not in March or April.

just go there:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview

take average value of generated of last 30 days

and the see how many days we need to reach 1500000
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
by my calculations reduction of POS will be in February, not in March or April.
legendary
DMD Multipool Lotto winner 1st november

select by first sunday joker drawing each month from official austrian lotto
https://www.win2day.at/gaming/RundenPlakat_wai

joker 1st november:
5   5   9   3   0   6

mathematical closest https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ ticket

dQe*****************QoZ   2015-10-19   559381

congrats u won 100 DMD!

next drawing 6th december
Activity: 630
no one cant help me??
(((

utahjohn already said u can contact him
he even would do the required settings for a little donation

what u want more?

Since u can't give me ssh with sudo, a few simple troubleshooting steps ... Get NOMP working before u try MPOS ...
1. turn off MPOS mode for now.
2. clear wallet log.
2.5 make sure u can SOLO mine to wallet.
3. mine to NOMP using DMD address.
4. observe NOMP log as it runs.
5. examine wallet log periodically to find why wallet rejecting blocks if any found.

@cryptonit
can u verify that is correct foundation wallet address in reward recipients, been quite a while since I operated pool ...

each mined block at explorer show the foundation share address......

doh Smiley
dTZMqKTYGUwF3aLFx31anxsNKrtaWn6U3x

@AsicTrade
config for NOMP looks ok without seeing logs, concentrate troubleshooting on wallet, make sure u can mine blocks SOLO first.
I have not used UNOMP (a fork of NOMP) maybe u should switch to original NOMP thread ...

Looks like I have deleted all old pools running under Oracle VM so I have nothing but memory and old notes to fall back on, but I have successfully setup 2 pools for DMD, just not profitable ...
legendary
no one cant help me??
(((

what u want more?

Since u can't give me ssh with sudo, a few simple troubleshooting steps ... Get NOMP working before u try MPOS ...
2. clear wallet log.
5. examine wallet log periodically to find why wallet rejecting blocks if any found.

@cryptonit
can u verify that is correct foundation wallet address in reward recipients, been quite a while since I operated pool ...

each mined block at explorer show the foundation share address......
Activity: 630
no one cant help me??
(((

what u want more?

2. clear wallet log.

@cryptonit
legendary
no one cant help me??
(((

what u want more?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
no one cant help me??
(((

Please look here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction
and get in touch with any of the owners of these pools http://dmdeu.miningfield.com/ or http://dmdpool.digsys.bg/  they can help you with the settings.
Jump to: