Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 417. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Hi all.
Can some one help me??
Try to start me pool DMD...all works fine but 0 blocks founds.....
dmd.asictrade.com
im use unomp+mpos

unomp conf
{
    "name": "Diamond",
    "symbol": "DMD",
    "algorithm": "groestl",
    "txMessages": false,
    "normalHashing": true,
    "peerMagic": "e4e8dbfd"
}

done 1640.34% shares but 0 blocks foud((
help

did u include the stratum conf for foundation share?
each mined POW block a 0.01 DMD transactions towards the correct coinstion address have to be included or wallet reject the block

thets my conf.

{
    "enabled": true,
    "coin": "diamond.json",

"auxes": [],
    "address": "adress",   

"ports": {
        "6000": {
            "diff": 1,
            "varDiff": {
                "minDiff": 1,
                "maxDiff": 32,
                "targetTime": 3,
                "retargetTime": 40,
                "variancePercent": 10
            }
        },
        "6001": {
            "diff": 16
        },
        "6002": {
            "diff": 32
        },
        "6003": {
            "diff": 64
        },
        "6004": {
            "diff": 128
        },
        "6005": {
            "diff": 256
        }
    },

"daemons": [
        {
            "host": "127.0.0.1",
            "port": 17772,
            "user": "coin",
            "password": "pass"
        }
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
sorry only german but im sure similar exist international too
https://www.csl-computer.com/shop/shop_content.php?conID=292
basical no more reason to not have a 24/7 wallet

no need to get in infight with linux
now there are nice little silent mini-PC with windows 10 avaiable

PC on a stick

nice

i call it

DMD node on a stick  Cool
I moved my wallet to my work PC so I could leave it open 24/7.
I was wondering about using a Raspberry PI to house a wallet.
I am using one at home for network services, and could load a wallet on it (assuming the blockchain will fit).
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi all.
Can some one help me??
dmd.asictrade.com
im use unomp+mpos

unomp conf
{
}

help

did u include the stratum conf for foundation share?
each mined POW block a 0.01 DMD transactions towards the correct coinstion address have to be included or wallet reject the block

Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Hi all.
Can some one help me??
dmd.asictrade.com
im use unomp+mpos

unomp conf
{
}

help
legendary
sorry only german but im sure similar exist international too
https://www.csl-computer.com/shop/shop_content.php?conID=292
basical no more reason to not have a 24/7 wallet

no need to get in infight with linux
now there are nice little silent mini-PC with windows 10 avaiable

PC on a stick

nice

i call it

DMD node on a stick  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hi! Diamondcoin needed PR campaign and the new updates! Right now! Bitcoin is growing! The interest of investors is very big! Need to do something. The new wallet? The new exchange? New site? Something else? Collecting funds for the promotion of the coin? Huh

So please, start to act. Or would you prefer to sit in the shade and wait for others to do the work for you  Roll Eyes
All good initiatives are welcome Smiley

this

every owner of DMD get a part of the success
and a part of the responsibility to make it happen

if ya own 6000 DMD 0.5% of the responsibility to make DMD a success is on ur shoulders

That's for sure.
so it's naive to assume that some hidden, little-known owners DMD can earn by selling their diamonds amid growing bitcoins  Cool
legendary
Hi! Diamondcoin needed PR campaign and the new updates! Right now! Bitcoin is growing! The interest of investors is very big! Need to do something. The new wallet? The new exchange? New site? Something else? Collecting funds for the promotion of the coin? Huh

So please, start to act. Or would you prefer to sit in the shade and wait for others to do the work for you  Roll Eyes

this

every owner of DMD get a part of the success
and a part of the responsibility to make it happen

if ya own 6000 DMD 0.5% of the responsibility to make DMD a success is on ur shoulders

legendary

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
legendary
Unless you have free electricity. Much better off buying coins as the reward value really isn't there.

For me, mining DMD is profitable as long as the difficulty is under 35.  There is also the concept of future profitability or what you believe the coins will be worth in the future.  If you think DMD will be more expensive in the future, which you must if you buy themon the exchange at the current prices, then you should be able to tolerate a slightly higher difficulty when mining.

At difficulty of  about 50 I stop mining DMD and and I mine something else.

For the diamond do not need high mining network POW unlike Btc and Ltc. (How do you think would happen if the government tries to control the LTC and BTC seized POW mining network?)
But as you can see the DMD network is sufficiently stable operation even at low values of the POW.
This means that in the future this tipe coins will be valued.
As owners of rare jewelry or collectible coins today - the true owner of DMD are will be truly rich  Wink
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Unless you have free electricity. Much better off buying coins as the reward value really isn't there.

For me, mining DMD is profitable as long as the difficulty is under 35.  There is also the concept of future profitability or what you believe the coins will be worth in the future.  If you think DMD will be more expensive in the future, which you must if you buy themon the exchange at the current prices, then you should be able to tolerate a slightly higher difficulty when mining.

At difficulty of  about 50 I stop mining DMD and and I mine something else.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1281
i got i working 8.8mh and 9.2 on the other computer with r9 270  with the wolf-groestlcoinTahitigw256l4

sgminer was using  diamondPitcairnglg2tc10688w256l4.bin  in my C:\Users\carlo  folder

i don't know why it create one in that folder

had the same problem when i copy sgminer too the other computer
Activity: 129
Someone offered to help with my conf file. Its below.
Again, I don't know what any of this stuff is for, all I know is I get 100% reject rate.

{
"pools" : [
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://dmd.cryptopools.com:3345",
                "user" : "usao.m1",
                "pass" : "x"
        },
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://us.miningfield.com:3377",
        }
]
"intensity" : "17",
"xintensity" : "0",
"rawintensity" : "0",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "groestlcoin",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "0-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "90",
"temp-target" : "80",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"auto-fan" : true,
"expiry" : "20",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "60",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1,107.170.10.86"
}

In your config there are no "difficulty-multiplier" : "0.00390625".
Tried adding this pair, but still 100% reject.
Is there a config file which has all these parameters set to a "default" value? Would't it be good to just start from a "default" baseline?
I don't know if all these custom (non default) values make any difference to the mining anyhow.
How does one define a "default" value for all these pairs?

Just to clarify, I don't care if it's optimized or not, I just want it to "work" and not reject everything.
Here's the finished .bat file (7970, 7990) with the settings on nicehash.com
Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel x11mod -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3336 -u 19.....Je -p x --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 550 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 20 -w 64 -g 2 --worksize 256 --lookup-gap 0 --gpu-fan 40-100 --auto-fan --temp-target 60
used sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-10-win32

And this is an example .bat file for solo mining diamond

Code:
sgminer.exe -k diamond -o http://192.168.1.7:9055 -u zzz -p xxx --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 550 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 20 -g 1 --worksize 256 --lookup-gap 0 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale --gpu-fan 40-100 --auto-fan --temp-target 60

sgminer.exe -k diamond -o stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3333 -u [worker name] -p [password] --xintensity 300 -g 1 --thread-concurrency 16384 -w 256 --lookup-gap 0 --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039062500

http://bit.diamonds/#miningsoft

Notice the bold part.... pretty sure you need that.
I'm guessing using a mix of Tahiti and Hawaii non optimized is going to be worse than just running one of those optimized.

Use the difficulty modifier, then experiment with two separate miner instances, each using an optimized BIN file...different than the Diamond or Groestlcoin. cl file.

The info at the link I pasted explains it pretty well.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Like i said before radeon 7990 is much better than R9 270 even R9 290, why didn't you bought a 7990?

because i have some computers with 450w power supply
so take one 270 and later  buy 3 more

also 270  is 290 half price and same for speed it s half of an 290

so it s better of with 2x 270 than 1 290
also if it's broken , your 290 break nothing left, 1 270 break you still have 1   Smiley

You do something wrong. Please try to install driver for AMD 14.7 RC3, delete all bins from sgminer folder, get modified kernel from pallas (Opensource Kernel (v1)) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngrsdmddgb-pallas-optimized-groestl-opencl-kernels-779598 and run again. You'll get something like 10 Mh from each of your R9 270 or ~ 1 DMD/day from every card. With current difficulty it's better to mine solo.

are you sure 10mh with 270  ?(not 270x)

i have driver 15.10 Beta  i downlaoded the sgminer sgminer_diamond_v4.1.0.zip

i gonna try , thank fro the information

i tryed, driver 15.10beta  sgminer 4.1.0  i downloaded the  groestlcoin-v1.cl   renamed to diamond.cl
deleted diamondPitcairnglg2tc10688w256l4.bin

but no change i have 4.7 mh

and it s worse  i think  groestlcoin.cl is not same as dimaond    i ve got lot of rejected shares

Did you....
1.) Copy the name of your Original .bin file
2.) Rename the Optimized .bin file to the name of your original in step 1
3.) Delete (move) your original .bin file
4.) Copy/Move the the Renamed Optimized .bin file into your miner directory?
You should try 14.6 or 14.7 RC3 driver with pallas kernel. Not 15.10. Than you can set memclock to 150 and gpu-engine to 1150 for max performance and low heat http://i76.fastpic.ru/big/2015/1103/e2/3aaebad1dab0df98de81fb6bb5fab3e2.png - It's 2 HD 7850 on 1110 MHz
legendary
lyra2REv2 is best algo to use it via nicehash and https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
for earning DMD at the moment
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Guys... you have to check different possibilities and you have to optimize the configuration files to work best with your cards. Also for me it was very hard in april 2015 to start from scratch with no experience at all and not knowing what all those parameters means...

@usao: I think "intensity" and "xintensity" and "rawintensity" it's the same.... so you have to "clean" the configuration file. Start with the requirements (kernel, stratum, username, pass and so on), add the difficulty multiplier and then see if it works. Start with a clean conf file and then add one by one the parameters until you find the optimized conf file.

@carlo: what bin files? You should have some .cl files (kernel files). If it's crashing then try lower the intensity.

Like i said before radeon 7990 is much better than R9 270 even R9 290, why didn't you bought a 7990?

because i have some computers with 450w power supply
so take one 270 and later  buy 3 more

also 270  is 290 half price and same for speed it s half of an 290

so it s better of with 2x 270 than 1 290
also if it's broken , your 290 break nothing left, 1 270 break you still have 1   Smiley

I was referring to Radeon 7990 ... not Radeon R9 290. Search over the internet and see: 250-300 euros for a 7990 nearly the same price like a R9 290, but 7990 is more powerful at mining.

A small guide for explanations and tuning: https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/blob/master/doc/MINING.md
Here you can see for yourself the cards and which one is the best: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Non-specialized_hardware_comparison

Edit: Another link with lyra2RE algo: http://www.verters.com/vertcoin-hardware-list.

Try like this and if it's not working please post again and I will try to help you.
legendary
Someone offered to help with my conf file. Its below.
Again, I don't know what any of this stuff is for, all I know is I get 100% reject rate.

{
"pools" : [
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://dmd.cryptopools.com:3345",
        },
        {
                "url" : "stratum+tcp://us.miningfield.com:3377",
        }
]
"intensity" : "17",
"xintensity" : "0",
"rawintensity" : "0",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "groestlcoin",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0",
"gpu-fan" : "0-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "0",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95",
"temp-overheat" : "90",
"temp-target" : "80",
"api-listen" : true,
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"auto-fan" : true,
"expiry" : "20",
"failover-switch-delay" : "60",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "60",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"api-allow" : "W:127.0.0.1,107.170.10.86"
}

In your config there are no "difficulty-multiplier" : "0.00390625".
Tried adding this pair, but still 100% reject.
Is there a config file which has all these parameters set to a "default" value? Would't it be good to just start from a "default" baseline?
I don't know if all these custom (non default) values make any difference to the mining anyhow.
How does one define a "default" value for all these pairs?

Just to clarify, I don't care if it's optimized or not, I just want it to "work" and not reject everything.
Here's the finished .bat file (7970, 7990) with the settings on nicehash.com
Code:
sgminer.exe --kernel x11mod -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3336 -u 19.....Je -p x --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 550 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 20 -w 64 -g 2 --worksize 256 --lookup-gap 0 --gpu-fan 40-100 --auto-fan --temp-target 60
used sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-10-win32

And this is an example .bat file for solo mining diamond

Code:
sgminer.exe -k diamond -o http://192.168.1.7:9055 -u zzz -p xxx --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 550 --shaders 2048 --thread-concurrency 8192  -I 20 -g 1 --worksize 256 --lookup-gap 0 --scan-time 1 --queue 4 --no-submit-stale --gpu-fan 40-100 --auto-fan --temp-target 60
legendary
Activity: 1281
Did you....
1.) Copy the name of your Original .bin file
2.) Rename the Optimized .bin file to the name of your original in step 1

it s not possible the bin files are for r9 290 and 280
i tried it crash
Activity: 129

u need to use algo diamond not groestlcoin

at least in the mining stoneage when i still mined with AMD cards that was the case

i know somewhere is a miner that use groestlcoin algo and another flag to make it behave like diamond

from dev team noone use AMD mining anymore

and community much improved the miners performance

so please this is a community effort help each other prepare guides

dont expect dev team provide any mining software or guides

i guess thats the downside if the dev team is more focused on other parts beside mining

for us its just added security by hybrid POW/POS but we see it as the area of the tech geeks who know what they do

our focus and what we provide lot guides and info is clear the POS part

which give a investor a predictable income source

for sure we will update webside mining guides if someone can prepare us the material

any help is welcome

Thanks, already did update to Diamond kernel per earlier suggestion.
I was just hoping to find a plain-vanilla CONF file, just something to get going with. It's been about a month since I tried to get the AMD card going, since it was recommended as better than my current CPU mining.

You need the difficulty modifier line in your config file.  I'm not in front of my config, so I can't tell you what it is but that's why you getting rejects.  The difficulty modifier was listed a few pages back I think. Its also in the config files provided by Nicehash and in the config file provided in the how to page
Jump to: