Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 501. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

even we try to grow slow in value we cant ignorre the mechanics of market
so expect a phase with faster value gains until first weak hands are willing to sell DMD again

I think in the current situation the term 'weak hands' has a very positive meaning. Without those unsung heroes Wink we'll have some rapid price growth which might not be sustainable. But of course if that's what the market wants it will get it.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
up to 0.00120 cryptsy have less that 750 DMD in sellorderbook

its very hard to get bigger amounts of DMD in hands this days without upwards price impact
we have to accept that supply and demand have to react with a increasing price on this situation

even we try to grow slow in value we cant ignorre the mechanics of market
so expect a phase with faster value gains until first weak hands are willing to sell DMD again
legendary
So just a quick question if someone doesn't mind answering for me.... What is the min POS age for DMD before you start receiving rewards?
9 days for coin pile >= 100 DMD
30 days for coin pile <100 DMD (wait until you have enough coin piles with coin sum >= 100DMD)
So you need to have at least 100 DMD in your wallet for effective POS.
Good luck!
Thanks mate Smiley I appreciate that speedy answer to my question Cheesy Cheers

you can lump them up into 1 big pile as that helps.

Just send your balance to yourself (your own wallet receipt address).

but u need to understand even a transaction to urself reset the coin-age
if u want to follow this path of merge all coins together and dont use the wallet for outgoing transactions
then i suggest merge them together once and then make sure u always wait 30+ days  before open wallet in minting mode

this way the coin pile will never split

for any major DMD owner (10000+ coins)
i request to consider not follow this path and instead have a 24/7 staking wallet
this way u help protecting the network and serve the coin

like everything in life its "give and take"
and be a active node is the only thing the network request
in return for the great POS earnings u get with DMD DIamond
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
So just a quick question if someone doesn't mind answering for me.... What is the min POS age for DMD before you start receiving rewards?
30 days for coin pile <100 DMD (wait until you have enough coin piles with coin sum >= 100DMD)
Good luck!

you can lump them up into 1 big pile as that helps.

Just send your balance to yourself (your own wallet receipt address).
legendary

What would be nice for this coin are burn mechanisms  Smiley

What sort of burning have you got in mind?

Has this been successfully tested anywhere?

Diamond is already too scarce, each coin has value, the idea of disposing coins is causing me goosebumps Smiley

Hahahaha. Honestly, it's been done before. Propose a service for which people pay DMD. Burn those DMD.

Technically it's doable, but where can you see examples in top 100 where such thing is implemented - not counting Counterparty and such where burning has been used to create tokens.

Why burn and not sell.. how would such service generate revenue?

Less supply = more scarcity, higher price.

we have a maximum of 4.3 million DMD that will be reached in around 30 years thats rare enough
people have already troubles to get some DMD cryptsy and bittrex orderbooks run dry only few hundred DMD buyable without big price raise

but yes once close to reach maximum coins a burn coin mechanism
can be a way to keep 1% POS and low POW rewards (or some follow up rollout mechanism of POW) going

now lets use the next 25 years to think about this because faster we dont need it Smiley
CEO Diamond Foundation

Diamond is already too scarce, each coin has value, the idea of disposing coins is causing me goosebumps Smiley

Hahahaha. Honestly, it's been done before. Propose a service for which people pay DMD. Burn those DMD.

Technically it's doable, but where can you see examples in top 100 where such thing is implemented - not counting Counterparty and such where burning has been used to create tokens.

Why burn and not sell.. how would such service generate revenue?

legendary

sell a DMD Diamond already burns
it hurts deep inside
only desperate need and no other option left
could motivate someone to do it

burning diamonds a horror vision  Shocked
CEO Diamond Foundation

legendary

Welcome back to 300K club!

in marketcap we might be close to all time high

in value per coin we still far far away
so no fear that the upwards trend is in any danger
still lot undervalued

anything below 0.003 is cheap to buy in
anything below 0.005 is to early to cash out a bit of gains

and never ever cash out all DMD
its a longterm keeper that generate constant interest
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Good luck!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Good luck!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
On my wallet sorry for mistake !!  Grin  my ipad change the words even though I disabled the option !!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Ok, thanks for the answers! I leave the coins in your wallet and I'll open once a month to check the% of coins in more !!

Haha. I would really like you leave the coins in my wallet. Smiley))

Good luck.

Wink - I would be more than happy to let you leave the coins in MY wallet!  Grin My rent is not much at all!
-pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Ok, thanks for the answers! I leave the coins in your wallet and I'll open once a month to check the% of coins in more !!

Haha. I would really like you leave the coins in my wallet. Smiley))

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I filled out the wallet mac and finally syncs !! There is a blockchain to download the most up to date? June would be the top !!

Arghhhhh, an empty DMD wallet. Pls add some coins soon. Fast. Smiley))))

For Proof of Stake to happen, does a person only have to keep diamonds in their wallet for 30 days? Is it that simple?

There is nothing surprising in this system.
It is as a contribution to the bank at interest. The bank acts as your own wallet.
Only you put coins in your wallet and after 9 days start getting income  Wink

The wallet must remain open and unlocked 24/24 right? now tells me wait 28 days! or if I open it in 10 days remain 18 days to make stake?
i think that question gets asked once a week lol here is a link so u can read up on it a bit... it can be complicated if ur looking deep into it, but a quick overview is also explained
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I filled out the wallet mac and finally syncs !! There is a blockchain to download the most up to date? June would be the top !!

For Proof of Stake to happen, does a person only have to keep diamonds in their wallet for 30 days? Is it that simple?

It is as a contribution to the bank at interest. The bank acts as your own wallet.
Only you put coins in your wallet and after 9 days start getting income  Wink

The wallet must remain open and unlocked 24/24 right? now tells me wait 28 days! or if I open it in 10 days remain 18 days to make stake?

It does not have to be open all the time. The most important thing is not to move your coins once you place them in your wallet. Cause minting depends on coin age, how mature your coins are.
If you move them, you lose your maturity and coins start aging from 0.

You can close your wallet and open it again in 2 week for example, the wallet ll calculate how mature your coins are and stake if you have enough coins. So its all automated with DMD Diamond. You do not need to think about the block size, maximum reward and similar issues which many other PoS coins have. Just get as many coins as you can and let them stake in your wallet, close it if you want and open in a couple of weeks, unlock the wallet for staking and leave it to stake for a day.

That s the beauty of DMD Diamond PoS system.

Cheers.
legendary

Only you put coins in your wallet and after 9 days start getting income  Wink

Jump to: