Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 505. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

9 days minimum age but no guarantee they will mint that young
the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

the amount of reward will increase each day too
(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

more details u can find here

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
I can answer this for you.
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Ensure your wallet is encrypted and open for minting.
Regards
chilo

Thanks a lot chilo, I quess I have to do it first to see how it's going.... Smiley

A question: does it's really necessary to have the wallet encrypted?

Thanks again,
Bogdan
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hello, I have the wallet of a raspberry pi 2 and takes up 380MB of RAM, it's normal, I have to do something to reduce consumption?
PS: the wallet is synchronized.

normal
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hello, I have the wallet of a raspberry pi 2 and takes up 380MB of RAM, it's normal, I have to do something to reduce consumption?
PS: the wallet is synchronized.
legendary
legendary
Once more, CPU mining is useless for DMD and it s also useless for 99.9% of all other altcoin around. There are a few specific alt which are still CPU mine-able but you can make maybe 1 cent per day, probably not even that. I suggest you buy some DMD instead of buying a graphic card cause even with high end GPU, you are still at least 2 years too late for home crypto mining.

buy a GPU for mining is this days a absolute nogo
if u play PC games and for that need a good gpu
and/or u not the guy who pay the power bill
then go for a nice maxwell chip based nvidia GPU

cpu mining really make no sence at DMD Diamond
at this stage of coinrolloutplan after POW reward reduction

i think i can remember that in the past one of the cpu miners out there did implement a startum able diamond groestl support too
but i cant remember and have no time to research which one

i think it was yam
u can try download one of the miners that fit to ur cpu
https://mega.co.nz/#F!h0tkXSxZ!f62uoUXogkxQmP2xO8Ib-g

yes did a quickcheck they have a yam-dmd config

but i have no time to test it
maybe this guide from groestl help ya
u just need to adapt it to yam-dmd and one of our pools
http://cpucoinlist.com/how-to/cpu-mine-groestlcoin/

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Once more, CPU mining is useless for DMD and it s also useless for 99.9% of all other altcoin around. There are a few specific alt which are still CPU mine-able but you can make maybe 1 cent per day, probably not even that. I suggest you buy some DMD instead of buying a graphic card cause even with high end GPU, you are still at least 2 years too late for home crypto mining.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
What algo is this coin? Grøestl and Scrypt is giving me booooos all the time  Huh

diamond groestl

at ccminer dmd-gr
at sgminer i think -diamond

I don't have a video card, I need a CPU Miner.

There my old miner for the CPU can use it. http://ge.tt/6gqVSpI2/v/0 
but as said Cryptonit efficiency of such production is very small now.

Tested it and it seem not to be compatible with Diamond.

I checked and this miner works.

Sign up for one of the pools and specify the address pool settings, batch file, port, and login + password.
forexample
Code:
minerd -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://dmdeu.miningfield.com:3377 -u you_name -p pass -t 4
-t option is responsible for the number of processor cores that you use for mining
use Win7-x64 Platform

No man, look where it says (booooo) it means the shares are being rejected due to wrong algo. It should say (yay!!!) when working correctly.

i think u need to use the pushpool server from danbi
thats the only one who can handle the difference of groestloch/diamond-groestl

so u register at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg set up a worker
but for mining u use this path

stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
or
http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

try both

its long ago since i tested cpu mining
important is u use the 3345 port which leads to pushpool in danbi pool backend

basical no cpu mining software exist that support the diamond-gröestl algo
but the groestlcoin algo works in combination with a pushpool server in backend
and the only one who was able to setup such a pool was danbi
he provide a stratum server at port 3333 and a pushpool server at 3345

So there is not CPU miner for Diamond, port 3345 of that pool is down. Probably someone like TPruvot can integrate Grøestl DMD on the next CPU Miner release.

Hopefully I'll buy a video card on September.

I used this CPU miner for increase capacity at the mining solo with GPU.
But probably because of the current problems with the ports, you can use it to the mining groestlcoin and subsequent sale of these coins in exchange for diamonds  Wink
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
What algo is this coin? Grøestl and Scrypt is giving me booooos all the time  Huh

diamond groestl

at ccminer dmd-gr
at sgminer i think -diamond

I don't have a video card, I need a CPU Miner.

There my old miner for the CPU can use it. http://ge.tt/6gqVSpI2/v/0  
but as said Cryptonit efficiency of such production is very small now.

Tested it and it seem not to be compatible with Diamond.

I checked and this miner works.

Sign up for one of the pools and specify the address pool settings, batch file, port, and login + password.
forexample
Code:
minerd -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://dmdeu.miningfield.com:3377 -u you_name -p pass -t 4
-t option is responsible for the number of processor cores that you use for mining
use Win7-x64 Platform

No man, look where it says (booooo) it means the shares are being rejected due to wrong algo. It should say (yay!!!) when working correctly.

i think u need to use the pushpool server from danbi
thats the only one who can handle the difference of groestloch/diamond-groestl

so u register at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg set up a worker
but for mining u use this path

stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
or
http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

try both

its long ago since i tested cpu mining
important is u use the 3345 port which leads to pushpool in danbi pool backend

basical no cpu mining software exist that support the diamond-gröestl algo
but the groestlcoin algo works in combination with a pushpool server in backend
and the only one who was able to setup such a pool was danbi
he provide a stratum server at port 3333 and a pushpool server at 3345

So there is not CPU miner for Diamond, port 3345 of that pool is down. Probably someone like TPruvot can integrate Grøestl DMD on the next CPU Miner release.

Hopefully I'll buy a video card on September.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
I can answer this for you.
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Ensure your wallet is encrypted and open for minting.
Regards
chilo

Thanks for your time.
Hi cryptonit,

First of all I appreciate your work a lot! I see you know a lot about cryptoworld Smiley

I've been watching DMD for some time now, I also invested some BTC in Diamond. Since 4 days I invested into DMD cloudmining (now much, I have an asic who runs only at night). I do have a question: if let's say it hashes 0,01 BTC in one night, 50% goes to cloudmining shares and 50% goes into my wallet? Or into my wallet I receive DMD from cloumining shares? I see every day I get some small amount of dmd into my wallet...

My DMD address (maybe you have time to take a look): dXjudBJs7iF7YsKaqbEGToH6NTtZorq6j7

Thanks advanced,
Bogdan

hi bogdan

in ur case i would do following

change setting back to mine for DMD (uncheck the convert to shares option)
try to win one day in the cloudshare promotion bounty
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg872.html#msg872

but beside this keep multipool mining with convert to DMD setting

this way u would have 3 dmd income sources

1st POS of ur coins in wallet
2nd DMD from mining on dmd multipool
3rd DMD from dmd cloudmining shares

its always good when some silent reader speak up
it give the team motivation when we read another new name and we get to know our investors

in the end we all share a dream together
so why not enjoy the voyage without stay silent hidden in a corner

br

helmut

Thanks I appreciate, did it like you said Smiley
Now let's see if I can win the bounty Smiley)
legendary

interesting
until this is solved i suggest to think very carefully before u invest there

it not really difficult to stake in own wallet
if u let it run in minting mode once or twice  a month for 1 or two days that should be enough to claim ur pos rewards

for bigger wallets (10000 upwards) i still suggest u set up 24/7 minting wallets
to support the network and protect it with ur staking

Yes, interesting... I read 2 days ago about this and I said that people should know. My first experience with bitcoins was not a nice one.

legendary
today i got my first set of 500 business cards  Cool

every time i take part in a bitcoin gathering and people hear about DMD Diamond from me
they want some data to be able follow up about the discussion in internet and have a contact email

fact is that when u part of such meetings u get to know that for lot people
even bitcoin itself is a miracle and altcoins are for them something hard to understand

but after u talk with them most interested to learn more about it

everyone who missed join into BTC 2012 or first half of 2013 have much more chances
to claim a share of the cryptocoin dream by clever invest in altcoins

@alex let the competition begin
who first get rid of his 500 cards
is the king of the hill for a day  Cool

legendary
Hi cryptonit,

First of all I appreciate your work a lot! I see you know a lot about cryptoworld Smiley

I've been watching DMD for some time now, I also invested some BTC in Diamond. Since 4 days I invested into DMD cloudmining (now much, I have an asic who runs only at night). I do have a question: if let's say it hashes 0,01 BTC in one night, 50% goes to cloudmining shares and 50% goes into my wallet? Or into my wallet I receive DMD from cloumining shares? I see every day I get some small amount of dmd into my wallet...

My DMD address (maybe you have time to take a look): dXjudBJs7iF7YsKaqbEGToH6NTtZorq6j7

Thanks advanced,
Bogdan

hi bogdan

in ur case i would do following

change setting back to mine for DMD (uncheck the convert to shares option)
try to win one day in the cloudshare promotion bounty
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg872.html#msg872

but beside this keep multipool mining with convert to DMD setting

this way u would have 3 dmd income sources

1st POS of ur coins in wallet
2nd DMD from mining on dmd multipool
3rd DMD from dmd cloudmining shares

its always good when some silent reader speak up
it give the team motivation when we read another new name and we get to know our investors

in the end we all share a dream together
so why not enjoy the voyage without stay silent hidden in a corner

br

helmut

legendary

interesting
until this is solved i suggest to think very carefully before u invest there

it not really difficult to stake in own wallet
if u let it run in minting mode once or twice  a month for 1 or two days that should be enough to claim ur pos rewards

for bigger wallets (10000 upwards) i still suggest u set up 24/7 minting wallets
to support the network and protect it with ur staking

Hello Diamond lovers,
StakeMiners.com has officially launched its services to include Diamonds. Our Diamond wallet is now up, running and staking DMD. We like to wait until after the wallets are staking before we make a launch announcement of new coins we add. Now that the wallet is up and running as well as staking we would like to invite any members of the DMD community to join our service. we now have special guidelines for coin specific investors who take part in our service. This includes the ability to withdraw your investment in the coins you deposited with that we stake on. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you of course, but what's the point? 50% POS - no more and no less. If I have single wallet with 2000 coins or 2 wallets with 1000 coins each - the result will be the same. What am I wrong?

WBR

If you sell the interest accrued each month you get 50% per year
if you do not sell, and hoard the interest every month, you get 60-62% per year

Do you know that the owner of the site stakeminers has a scam accusation?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/leroy-fodor-has-gone-full-delusional-stakeminers-confirmed-100sic-insolvent-990219
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Hello Diamond lovers,
StakeMiners.com has officially launched its services to include Diamonds. Our Diamond wallet is now up, running and staking DMD. We like to wait until after the wallets are staking before we make a launch announcement of new coins we add. Now that the wallet is up and running as well as staking we would like to invite any members of the DMD community to join our service. we now have special guidelines for coin specific investors who take part in our service. This includes the ability to withdraw your investment in the coins you deposited with that we stake on. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you of course, but what's the point? 50% POS - no more and no less. If I have single wallet with 2000 coins or 2 wallets with 1000 coins each - the result will be the same. What am I wrong?

WBR

If you sell the interest accrued each month you get 50% per year
if you do not sell, and hoard the interest every month, you get 60-62% per year
Hi cryptonit,

Thanks advanced,
Bogdan
legendary
cryptsy sellorderbook status:

from 0.00100 towards 0.00110 2 days ago there where over 5000 DMD
today its less than 2800 DMD

so this buys that happens not get shifted upwards by traders
but they are done by real investor and coins moved out of exchange towards wallet for claim POS interests

i expect a break trough 102 soon and new stabilisation a few % higher

that exact the way a value grow should happen slow some stabilisation days
and then the next step upwards

a coin with so less up and downs like DMD is for daytrader not of much interest

that can be a problem we need daytrader for increased liquitidy

but how crazy is that to wish a bit more up and down spikes so trader can enjoy DMD Diamond too

strange world who would ever expect that a cryptocoin is afraid of be to stable  Shocked

Jump to: