Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 504. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
what range price 1 dmd in future, dev?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Thanks shveicar and cryptonit for your helpful answers. i forgot to ask one more question: if i am to withdraw 1 DMD from the pile/stack of 100 DMD, will the age of the 99 DMD remaining in the desktop wallet reset?

easy way to understand how it works is

think its a real wallet and everytime u have to touch a banknote/coin because it get broken in smaller parts u lose all coin age on everything involved

if u example have 100$ bankniteand pay for something 20$ u have to touch it and u get a chsnge of 80$ back which now start with untouched age in ur wallet from zero again no materhiw long the100$ notewas in wallet before

in other words, before withdrawing/depositing any diamondcoins into the wallet and after coins age has reached at least 30 days, it would be in our best interest to mint first? And if i want to regularly withdraw/deposit, it would be best to do it every 30 days?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Thanks shveicar and cryptonit for your helpful answers. i forgot to ask one more question: if i am to withdraw 1 DMD from the pile/stack of 100 DMD, will the age of the 99 DMD remaining in the desktop wallet reset?

easy way to understand how it works is

think its a real wallet and everytime u have to touch a banknote/coin because it get broken in smaller parts u lose all coin age on everything involved

if u example have 100$ bankniteand pay for something 20$ u have to touch it and u get a chsnge of 80$ back which now start with untouched age in ur wallet from zero again no materhiw long the100$ notewas in wallet before
legendary
someone try buy 10000 DMD at 0.00096
guess he will have no luck to buy that cheap Wink

its now that people realize how rare DMD Diamonds are
and its not easy to get them
legendary
talking about minting, i have bought about 100 diamondcoins last year and last moved them on 22nd march 2015. when i start minting, roughly how many diamonds will i get and roughly when?

when they since 22nd march are in ur wallet as a single 100 DMD pile then the POS reward will be

22 march to 22 june is around 90 days

100*0.5/365*90

=12.32

a above 30 days age coin pile with 100 dmd should be able to mint pretty fast a few hours in minting mode are sure enough u able claim the rewards

give me feedback how close my estimation was when u minted ur block
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
talking about minting, i have bought about 100 diamondcoins last year and last moved them on 22nd march 2015. when i start minting, roughly how many diamonds will i get and roughly when?

Each 1000 coins in your wallet brings you income ~ 10 coins each week,
or 7000 coins in your wallet, will bring you an income of 10 diamonds every day Wink (assuming a start mode 24 hours per day)
After puting diamonds in your wallet, after 7-9 days you will begin to receive the income.
The more diamonds you have in your wallet, the more chance of getting a stable income with minimal time interval.

You can follow the process of POS mining here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich  and watching the big wallets Smiley
legendary
thx to the guys who helped to sync bittrex prices with cryptsy prices

bittrex seems to establish a nice market and the fear of some beside cryptsy no second big exchange will be able generate volume was wrong

the n ice thing is it didnt steal trading volume from cryptsy in fact it generated new trading volume by people whgo just trade on bittrex

following the same logic to aim for a chinese exchange should a goal

i can just repeat that we seek a chinese community manager who build up a chinese community and have the main goal get us listed on a chinese exchange

please spread the word if u know people able to speak/write chinese

legendary
update cryptsy hold less than 2000 DMD now able to be bought below 0.00110
and buyorderbooks did fill well too

its pretty clear we successful established 0.00100 as new bottom
only a fool would try dump below

if 110 breaks it deepends on future upcoming sellorders if this will be a pricespikes enviroment or we able get enough seller to stabilize upwards too

cryptsy sellorderbook status:

from 0.00100 towards 0.00110 2 days ago there where over 5000 DMD
today its less than 2800 DMD

so this buys that happens not get shifted upwards by traders
but they are done by real investor and coins moved out of exchange towards wallet for claim POS interests

i expect a break trough 102 soon and new stabilisation a few % higher

that exact the way a value grow should happen slow some stabilisation days
and then the next step upwards

a coin with so less up and downs like DMD is for daytrader not of much interest

that can be a problem we need daytrader for increased liquitidy

but how crazy is that to wish a bit more up and down spikes so trader can enjoy DMD Diamond too

strange world who would ever expect that a cryptocoin is afraid of be to stable  Shocked

legendary
I just set a password long enough. Now my wallet says Minting / Your weight is 414 / .... / 6 days for reward.
I deposited 3 days ago the coins into the wallet... It's possible to mint so soon?

estimated time to ming mouseover informations are affected by a know bug
and the whole design of this code have flaws in accuracy

will be one of the things we will change in one of the next wallet releases

its uncritical but i understand people love numbers

ur coins wont mint below 9 days age (can be lot later too deepends on luck and size of coin pile)

but we explained that already
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I just set a password long enough. Now my wallet says Minting / Your weight is 414 / .... / 6 days for reward.
I deposited 3 days ago the coins into the wallet... It's possible to mint so soon?
legendary
Yes, absolutely. Long password, at least 15 characters, use combination of numbers, letters and special characters like *. This is your most important defense if somebody steals your wallet, without that password, they cant access your coins.

my hint is to use a at least 8 letter high security passwordpart together with 20 letters low security

the high security part try to include lot different types of letters
the low security part increase whole password security by lenght

a example would be low high

nooneeverknow!aL0913$mypassword4ever
Thanks Ivan for you time, good luck to you also!

Bogdan
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

9 days minimum age but no guarantee they will mint that young
the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

the amount of reward will increase each day too
(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

more details u can find here

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
I can answer this for you.
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Ensure your wallet is encrypted and open for minting.
Regards
chilo

Thanks a lot chilo, I quess I have to do it first to see how it's going.... Smiley

A question: does it's really necessary to have the wallet encrypted?

Thanks again,
Bogdan

Yes, absolutely. Long password, at least 15 characters, use combination of numbers, letters and special characters like *. This is your most important defense if somebody steals your wallet, without that password, they cant access your coins.

Thanks Ivan, then I will encrypt it Smiley

You can stake with your wallet encrypted, no problem with that. You just unlock the wallet for staking only. Also, DO NOT lose/forget that password. If you forget it, you ll never be able to access your coins again.

I just see that my wallet is minting Smiley Says: Minting \ Your weight is 1 \ Expected time to earn reward is 2207 day.
Can I encrypt it now? I still be able to receive transactions?

Yes, u ll still be able to mint. Once you encrypt it, it ll ask for the password to unlock the wallet for minting or to send coins from your wallet. However, if somebody would steal your wallet, they would not be able to move the coins out of your wallet without that password. Please do not lose your password.

Also, once you get your coins, do not move them, cause every time you move your coins, you reset your minting age. In other words, for coins to mint, they must stay in the wallet, in the same address, undisturbed. Also, I suggest you get a bit more coins, more coins means more minting in the future.

Good luck.
Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Regards
chilo

Thanks a lot chilo, I quess I have to do it first to see how it's going.... Smiley

Thanks again,
Bogdan

You can stake with your wallet encrypted, no problem with that. You just unlock the wallet for staking only. Also, DO NOT lose/forget that password. If you forget it, you ll never be able to access your coins again.

I just see that my wallet is minting Smiley Says: Minting \ Your weight is 1 \ Expected time to earn reward is 2207 day.
Can I encrypt it now? I still be able to receive transactions?
legendary

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
legendary

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

Jump to: