Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 507. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello,

Just added the possibility to mine for Diamonds at Hashnova Mining Pool, if you are interested.

https://pool.hashnova.com/pools/Diamond/DMD/

Also let me know if you find any issues.

Enjoy and cheers,
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
which would be the real price in 2016?

what we see now is nothing just small investors exchanging coins for peanuts
in my opinion not a single real investor joined the market and thats the only reason DMD still available for such a bargain
i know a lot of the "big" holder of DMD
and none of them is what big player in cryptobusiness would call a real whale size investor
but i also know some of this guys have a eye on us
not this small small up and downs on marketprice
but the goals we have in direction of added value to DMD Diamond
by implement bitcoin 2.0 services and apps

so for the small fishes its a gamble now
u can wait to trust us "DMD Diamond Foundation" until there is a bitcoin 2.0 solution avaiable and the services/apps are released
and then if u lucky maybe get some DMD before the big rush kicks in
but u for sure will miss the chance to get hands on DMD before the first whales arrive

really i dont want to tell guys buy buy its guarantee big time value raise
i just want to say that there is a good chance that the plans we follow work out
and if then the price we see now will be a joke
everything below 0.005 i myself consider a failure for 2016 after release of our first services
and even that is just the absolute minimum i expect upwards lot room of realistic values

and i always talk about BTC value of DMD now consider BTC rise too that value gain adds up
that DMD is one coins who stay rockstable towards BTC is already known and a reason why some people
utilize DMD as a storage solution already
i expect this behavior from lot more people once the word spread that it works out great
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
There is so large sellwalls now that steady growth has halted for a moment. 1500$ purchases need to be invested and only then price is 0.0011

-Sneaking

1500$ is nothing for investor mindset people

that scare me much less than before when it was impossible to buy DMD

thats very good finally investors are able buy coins

also i still dont understand why no one use the opportunity to shift DMD from crypty sellorderbook to bittrex sellorderbook

there is a 7% difference

even if buy/sell fees and tx fees are 0.5% so there still is money to be earned this way

Well I'm planning on moving some BTC over to Cryptsy because it sounds like there is more available DMD around the price range I'm willing to buy them at right now Smiley
legendary
There is so large sellwalls now that steady growth has halted for a moment. 1500$ purchases need to be invested and only then price is 0.0011

-Sneaking

1500$ is nothing for investor mindset people

that scare me much less than before when it was impossible to buy DMD

thats very good finally investors are able buy coins

also i still dont understand why no one use the opportunity to shift DMD from crypty sellorderbook to bittrex sellorderbook

there is a 7% difference

even if buy/sell fees and tx fees are 0.5% so there still is money to be earned this way
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
which would be the real price in 2016?
Activity: 47
Well The sellwalls appeared only after 18th day "crash".

Orderbook seems normal now.

-Sneaking
From cryptsy.. I don't follow Bittrex. Maby I should.

https://cryptrader.com/charts/cryptsy/dmd/btc
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DMD_BTC

-Sneaking
Oh that would make sense then because DMD has been on Cryptsy for a very long time and only recently got added to Bittrex Smiley Cheers
Where are you looking because $1500 worth on Bittrex would bring the price of DMD to over 0.018 a coin right now if someone market bought $1500 worth

-Sneaking
Hey Cryptonit I had commented earlier how I liked the picture that you posted but then it got deleted because they said it was off topic or something lol Anyways I really like the work the Diamond is putting out there and hopefully I can get my hands on some more DMD before too many people find out about this coin Smiley Good steady growth I've seen since I started following this coin and it is definitely a good strong keeper coin for sure Smiley Cheers
What is wrong with sell and buy orders at cryptsy, or is it just me?
Why do they overlap? Tradebot won't buy it's own coins or what?

Buy Orders
Price (BTC)   DMD   Total (BTC)
0.00100221   97.00000000   0.09721437
0.00100000   50.00000000   0.05000000
0.00093046   7.52669435    0.00700329
0.00093045   3.05159054    0.00283935

Sell Orders
Price (BTC)   DMD   Total (BTC)
0.00099993   27.23554762   0.02723364
0.00099994   90.30564764   0.09030023
0.00100000   472.00000000   0.47200000
0.00100221   133.34616921   0.13364086

https://cryptrader.com/charts/cryptsy/dmd/btc
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DMD_BTC

-Sneaking
legendary
LOL Hey Cryptonit that might not be too bad of a slogan for a promotional campaign for Diamond sometime mate Smiley
"Diamond it's not just a girl's best friend ANYMORE!" lol I like that lol

"Diamond it's not just a girl's best friend ANYMORE!"

we are now in that time window where the 1 DMD POW reward ended but the high 50% POS rate still is active for a lot months
K so I've been working crazy hours its my busy time so I jump on my pc start catching up on things and look at DMD price I wish I would of bought more weeks ago like I wanted but got side tracked now I feel like slamming my head in the door

fill buyorderbook between 0.00065 and 0.00093 and hope for some crazy dumper

or buy active as long there are still coins close to 0.00100 avaiable

deepends if u want coin  for sure or u want coins  only if u get them super cheap
I know this coin is tough to get your hands on because I've has buys set around 97k for over a week and a half and not a single dump into my buys yet so I'm just going to market buy the lot that I would like to own because this is definitely a diamond that is not only a girl's best friend but a trader's as well Wink Cheers
diamond that is not only a girl's best friend I here that I just would someone would tell my wife
LOL Hey Cryptonit that might not be too bad of a slogan for a promotional campaign for Diamond sometime mate Smiley
"Diamond it's not just a girl's best friend ANYMORE!" lol I like that lol
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hello.

First, great job with DMD  Wink

Second, I am new in this cryptocurrency and I can't download the nvidia miner from https://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/ccminer-1-2-windows.zip.

can someone help me?

Thanks in advise

go for a state of the art ccminer like this one
http://cryptomining-blog.com/5141-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-53-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

Another update in the form of a Windows binary compiled from the latest Git source code of ccMiner 1.5.53-git SP-MOD fork of the Nvidia GPU miner optimized for the latest Maxwell-based video cards by SP (source). The latest update includes performance improvements in X11 as well as some more Quark optimizations for even better hashrate. The SP-MOD fork of ccMiner is designed for Nvidia Maxwell GPUs such as the already available GTX 750, 750 Ti as well as the newer GTX 960, GTX 970, GTX 980 and GTX 980 Ti and GTX Titan X. The Windows binary release we have made available here is with support for Compute 5.0 and Compute 5.2 GPUs or with other words only for Maxwell-based cards compiled with CUDA 6.5 and VS2013.

u would most likely earn more DMD by use this miner with x11 or quark over
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ than with mine gröstl algo directly

Thanks
Activity: 43
K so I've been working crazy hours its my busy time so I jump on my pc start catching up on things and look at DMD price I wish I would of bought more weeks ago like I wanted but got side tracked now I feel like slamming my head in the door

deepends if u want coin  for sure or u want coins  only if u get them super cheap
I know this coin is tough to get your hands on because I've has buys set around 97k for over a week and a half and not a single dump into my buys yet so I'm just going to market buy the lot that I would like to own because this is definitely a diamond that is not only a girl's best friend but a trader's as well Wink Cheers
diamond that is not only a girl's best friend I here that I just would someone would tell my wife

deepends if u want coin  for sure or u want coins  only if u get them super cheap
legendary

deepends if u want coin  for sure or u want coins  only if u get them super cheap
legendary
Hello.

First, great job with DMD  Wink

Second, I am new in this cryptocurrency and I can't download the nvidia miner from https://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/ccminer-1-2-windows.zip.

can someone help me?

Thanks in advise

go for a state of the art ccminer like this one
http://cryptomining-blog.com/5141-updated-windows-binary-of-the-ccminer-1-5-53-git-fork-by-sp-for-maxwell/

Another update in the form of a Windows binary compiled from the latest Git source code of ccMiner 1.5.53-git SP-MOD fork of the Nvidia GPU miner optimized for the latest Maxwell-based video cards by SP (source). The latest update includes performance improvements in X11 as well as some more Quark optimizations for even better hashrate. The SP-MOD fork of ccMiner is designed for Nvidia Maxwell GPUs such as the already available GTX 750, 750 Ti as well as the newer GTX 960, GTX 970, GTX 980 and GTX 980 Ti and GTX Titan X. The Windows binary release we have made available here is with support for Compute 5.0 and Compute 5.2 GPUs or with other words only for Maxwell-based cards compiled with CUDA 6.5 and VS2013.

u would most likely earn more DMD by use this miner with x11 or quark over
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ than with mine gröstl algo directly
Activity: 43
Jump to: