Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 508. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hello.

First, great job with DMD  Wink

Second, I am new in this cryptocurrency and I can't download the nvidia miner from https://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/files/ccminer-1-2-windows.zip.

can someone help me?

Thanks in advise
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

2nd anniversary birthday cake competition!

Details for Block #1
Hash   000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc
Date/Time   2013-07-13 06:22:11
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

Lets prepare a nice two years anniversary  birthday party for DMD Diamond!
Deadline for take part in this event is the 13. July.

Ruleset:

200 DMD bounty for the most beautiful picture of:
a cake with DMD Diamond  written on it and two candles on it
additional the picture include a paper near the cake with the BTT username written on it
(or other forum username where this promotion is posted)

positive side effect
if u not win the bounty u should at least have a beautiful and delicious cake u can eat

legendary
duration and enddate of DMD CLoudmining promotion campaign "bounty auction" is now defined 13.07
same day as the birthday cake competition will end

below is from Diamond forum
to take part in this promotion u need to use this thread there:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg723.html#msg723

UPDATE: start with 16.06 because of high increased DMD value
the bounty will be 0.06/cryptsy DMD BTC sellorderprice
example 0.06:0.00060= 100

(actual promotion 100 DMD bounty each day once for highest bid on dmd cloudmining shares
100 DMD at a market price of 0.0006 would be at minimum bid of 0.1 BTC instant 60% ROI)

to make i easyer and less work we will manage the bids for 7 days
so u can bid for days in advance too
for each day people can increase their bid until 24:00 CET that date
(minimum bid  bid is 0.1 BTC minimum raise of a day with a bid already is 0.05 btc higher than last bid)
when u place a bid write  amount example 0.25BTC as a reply in this thread
ur bid will be used for today if its higher than actual bid if not it will be used for a follow up day and all other lower bids fall a day backwards
once u won a day i send ya a PM with further instructions how u can claim ur bounty and buy ur shares

UPDATE: start with 16.06 because of high increased DMD value
the bounty will be 0.06/cryptsy DMD BTC sellorderprice
example 0.06:0.00060= 100

the bounty is no longer  100 DMD flat but based on DMD marketprice (green)
a few examples:
0.06:0.00060= 100
0.06:0.00070= 85
0.06:0.00080= 75
0.06:0.00090= 66
0.06:0.00100= 60
0.06:0.00110= 55
0.06:0.00120= 50
0.06:0.00130= 46
0.06:0.00140= 43
0.06:0.00150= 40
0.06:0.00160= 37
0.06:0.00170= 35
0.06:0.00180= 33

beside the changes in bounty amount nothing changes from original ruleset
estimated end of the Promotion will be the 2nd Birthday of DMD

claimed tuesday 16.06 alegredmi 0.15 BTC Bounty 66
claimed wednesday 17.06 enso 0.15 BTC Bounty 60
claimed thursday 18.06  vanguard 0.1 BTC Bounty 60
bids possible: friday 19.06  enso 0.15 BTC
bids possible: saturday 20.06 TheLionKing 0.15 BTC
bids possible: sunday 21.06   stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: monday 22.06 stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: tuesday 23.06 stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: wednesday 24.06 stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: thursday  25.06 stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: friday 26.06 stillontop 0.2 BTC
bids possible: saturday 27.06 CLOCKUNIVERSE  0.1 BTC
bids possible: sunday 28.06  CLOCKUNIVERSE  0.1
bids possible: monday 29.06 RUMHURIUS  0.1 BTC
bids possible: tuesday 30.06 RUMHURIUS  0.1 BTC
bids possible: wednesday 01.07 vanguard 0.1 BTC
bids possible: thursday  02.07 vanguard 0.1 BTC
bids possible: friday 03.07
bids possible: saturday 04.07
bids possible: sunday 05.07
bids possible: monday 06.07
bids possible: tuesday 07.07
bids possible: wednesday 08.07
bids possible: thursday  09.07
bids possible: friday 10.07
bids possible: saturday 11.07
bids possible: sunday 12.07
bids possible: monday 13.07   <-- 2 year birthday DMD Diamond blockchain will pay double bounty and promotion ends

legendary
I appreciate your input and opinion.  Here is my response from the BST thread to yours - I do not wish anything but good things for DMD and I think my post above was Complimentary to you.

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

my answer on ur answer Wink

we should decide in what thread we continue talking i suggest u only answer here so we keep ur thread clean

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

The simple fact remains we are offering services and functionality with our coin that is not present with other coins, including DMD.  If you had functionality with DMD you wouldn't have asked me to allow DMD in that store and maybe DMD investors wouldn't be FUDDING our thread.

Cheers

any FUDDING by DMD investors here is not productive

i cant see it because u might have moderated the thread

else i would know who wrote what and could ask them to stay polite

that our both coins position themself in a similar corner of crypto ecosystem
sure will lead to contact between us and we might share some investors interested in real diamond/gemstone and crypto

a access of DMD Diamond on ur gemstone market might be nice for u
to have a lower entry barrier in direction DMD Diamond investors to use ur services

our future plans are more in direction B2B implementations
and we dont want to create competition for our B2B service users by create a own B2C solution at first step

our B2B solutions i can estimate will be a nice addon to ur ability fill ur shop in future
but we not ready to release more details about it now

so even if in same corner of this ecosystem we seem to have different focus of service
so im sure we can keep the competition and community dispute about whats the better solution at a low level

i dont want to compare pear with apple
both can be nice tasting fruits if no worm inside
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I appreciate your input and opinion.  Here is my response from the BST thread to yours - I do not wish anything but good things for DMD and I think my post above was Complimentary to you.

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

I am also sure that all coins with premine doomed.
They pose for a quick profit and enrich the developer.
This is an attempt to jump into the departing train. Only developers who create such coins do not care for their investors.
They need only your  Bitcoins. Never buy coins with premine ** label or black color on the site http://coinmarketcap.com

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Whoever sold those coins made a very stupid decision. They ll never be able to buy at these prices again.

On the other hand, I like seeking dumpers getting burned.  Grin

I would call it spreading love. We need people sharing their coins with others. The coins are not wasted, they just change holders and yes, those who were able to grab the recent lot are for sure the lucky ones Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I appreciate your input and opinion.  Here is my response from the BST thread to yours - I do not wish anything but good things for DMD and I think my post above was Complimentary to you.

I appreciate your input, and in no way was I insinuating that DMD was associated with BST.  I was merely stating that you initiated contact with me and that we went our separate paths.  I wish you would reread what I posted on the DMD thread and you have posted here.  It states that our conversation encouraged me to start BST - from the way it reads that was a compliment.

legendary
Hello cryptonit -
This is Whocares that you spoke to on HT a couple of months ago.  I like the direction you are headed and once we get BitStone established and when the store opens for BitStone on launch day maybe we could talk again about accepting Diamond in the store.  I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and some of what you said encouraged me to start BST.

Unforfunately, a couple of your DMD invetors think we are a Scam - but I am not concerned about those people.  I think you know my history a little and know what I represent.

Thanks

hi whocares

i remember u announced in some paycoin related forum that u gona launch shops that allow buy gemstones for cryptocurrency

and the news u present was to accept paycoin too

and i asked u if can add DMD Diamond because it would be the logical best fitting coin to buy gemstones with it

no way there is any relation between DMD Diamond and ur coin project

some people in our community are in DMD because they seek no premine no IPO fair coinrollout

if they now state they dislike a 90% premine IPO coin solution like u launch where only 10% of coins will be POW mined

then thats their personal oppinion

i made no bad experiences with u in the past
but there was only a few lines chat we exchanged

in my oppinion u would have done better by try buid a business connected to existing coin ecosystem
than launch a new coin but thats ur own decision

(90% premine sold in private IPO short small POW phase and later on 5% base POS rate
that remember me to something....... where u should try to not follow the same path...)

its sad that some black sheeps (JG) made it difficult for serious projects to start without have a  big trust malus special when the setup is similar

which ya luck and make sure ur investors dont get paycoined......  Grin

br

Helmut

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Hello cryptonit -
This is Whocares that you spoke to on HT a couple of months ago.  I like the direction you are headed and once we get BitStone established and when the store opens for BitStone on launch day maybe we could talk again about accepting Diamond in the store.  I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and some of what you said encouraged me to start BST.

Unforfunately, a couple of your DMD invetors think we are a Scam - but I am not concerned about those people.  I think you know my history a little and know what I represent.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Whoever sold those coins made a very stupid decision. They ll never be able to buy at these prices again.

On the other hand, I like seeking dumpers getting burned.  Grin
legendary
thats the liquidity we need

that someone can buy or sell a few thousand DMD without much market impact

slow market develop in this direction

still upwards we a bit low on sellorders

a big investor wouldnt be able buy into DMD without break trough sellorderbook

i dont worry about someone who sell big time (know some people who smile in joy each time someone sells cheap)

i worry more about someone who want to buy big time and dont find enough DMD

i think once we have like 5000 dmd buy and sellorders not far away up and downwards of trading price we finally got the needed liquidity

and further strengh will come by slow value raise
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Lovely, almost 4k of DMDs absorbed nicely.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I have just started a brief maintenance window on our DMD wallet at Cryptsy. I'm hoping it will only last for a few hours while I move it to the new infrastructure and perform a integrity check.

update i just asked at cryptsy the wallet still in maintainance
no withdraw/deposit are processed at the moment

i just want to make clear that this is no "problem" but a normal maintainance work done by a exchange

and with bittrex u have a alternative way to buy/sell coins meanwhile

@DMD Multipool/ DMD Cloudmining users payouts delayed until cryptsy open withdraws again

Wallet is back online now. I was unable to finish but will reschedule for late at night on a weekday when it will have the least impact.

Wallet is still disabled for deposit and withdrawal

Fixed now! Thanks Mullick

Sorry about that. It can take 15 minutes for the icon to clear from your cache depending on which webserver you are on
legendary
cryptsy wallet is working now

thx mullick
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
I have just started a brief maintenance window on our DMD wallet at Cryptsy. I'm hoping it will only last for a few hours while I move it to the new infrastructure and perform a integrity check.

i just want to make clear that this is no "problem" but a normal maintainance work done by a exchange

@DMD Multipool/ DMD Cloudmining users payouts delayed until cryptsy open withdraws again

Wallet is back online now. I was unable to finish but will reschedule for late at night on a weekday when it will have the least impact.
legendary
legendary
another reason why ability to buy and sell is important for a cryptocoin is

'Liquidity'

DEFINITION of 'Liquidity'
1. The degree to which an asset or security can be bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset's price. Liquidity is characterized by a high level of trading activity. Assets that can be easily bought or sold are known as liquid assets.

the nature of DMD as rare and shortened on market because most people have them in their wallets

we will always have only  a small amount of DMD free aviable at market

like lot houses are build but only a few are avaiable for the market to be sold/bought

u cant instant easy sell a house or buy a house
at least not without earn a lot less / pay a lot more

actual the situation of DMD is similar (a other DMD foundation friend always talk about DMD as digital antiquities which fit into this as another example)
buy a lot is impossible without raise the price
sell a lot would be actual possible because high demand but still the buy/sell orderbook gap is pretty high with >5%

normaly u would say thats a paradise for traders a 5% gap

and even if most of us by mindset holder and not daytraider

i have to say a health population of traders is what increase liquidity a lot

and a high price

when the price is high enough even the small amounts of DMD people are willing to sell
are able cover a big $ investment

i think our resilience is good in the past we did show that spikes up our down
we can revert back to the natural value gain level pretty fast

our depth is to small which is because of to less orders in sell and buyorderbooks

immediacy deepends on what we consider a small size 10 DMD have no impact 100 DMD have

is 10 DMD small? people would say now yes because it less than 2$
is 100 DMD small? people would say now yes because its less than 20$

but u can buy 2 pizza with 100 DMD

is 10 BTC small?
is 100 BTC small?

there was a time u could only buy 1 pizza with 20000 BTC

as u can easy say small or not small deepends on the coin value and the time in its adoption phase

we will have a good immediacy  once our price come close to the real value of DMD

legendary
It is indeed a rare sight to see the dev's asking people to sell the coin instead off to buy to stabilize the price.
When the price is high enough in peoples mind that they are happy to sell a few I'm sure the market will stabilize itself at least for a little while, just market forces.
Maybe your foundation plan about what this coin is all about may work better than you thought and Diamond coin will indeed become quite rare and valuable to own.

it doesnt work better than we thought
it follow exact the plan until yet

rare and valuable in my opinion is certain a attribute people will link with the name DMD Diamond

but we also want them to have stable and secure in mind to

legendary
Cloud mining is the biggest scam there is. Only people who make money are the ones running the actual miners and renting them out.
I hate when coins include could mining. Its to sketch for me.
You are wrong have a look at my dmd address below copy and past it to dmd cloud mining webpage and look at my cloudmining ROI and see how im sooo close to getting my ROI

thx stoddy

i think it should be said this way
DMD Cloudmining is no scam but we are not blind
we are part of the cloudmining market because we dont host own gear we buy contract at cloudmining providers
(at B2B conditions) and we spread investments

so yes DMD Cloudmining was hurt in the past by failing cloudmining companies too

and this way we agree that cloudmining is a very difficult business to invest in

thats maybe even more a reason to trust in a split risc solution like DMD Cloudmining
where experts study the market and spread investments

now because stoody say he willing share his investment performance lets give it a look

looks to me the only reason he didnt roi already is because he increased his investment in february

as a supportive service to DMD which also create a regulary payouts for the pleople who joined in
i think DMD Cloudmining is doing a great job

noone should see it as solo investment vehicle unlinked to a additional investment into DMD too

i suggest no one ONLY buy DMD Cloudmining

but if u invest into DMD Diamond and want to increase ur investment from POS to POS²

DMD Cloudmining is the way to go

spend like 33-50% of ur planned investment into DMD into https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/
is the way i find most rewarding for the investor and supportive for the future success of ur investment

legendary

Jump to: